Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
Similar on eTradeWire
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- New eBook for free one day only!
- Author Eric Chifunda Promotes His Inspirational Non-fiction Book – Selected Inspirational Quotes
- "The Only Voice I Could Hear Was Yours" by Uzma Khan is published by New Generation Publishing
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: MURDER-A-GO-GO'S edited by Holly West
- BENEATH THE DISTANT STAR by Lisa Shambrook Addresses Themes of Mental Health With Realism and Hope
- Cowboy Away Earns Author Carly Kade 2nd EQUUS Film Festival Literary Award
- One Christmas Lasts Forever: Newest Book Release by Robert Gaines
- Comedy and Murder, A WhoDunit Of Comedic Proportions In The New Audiobook "A Grave Misunderstanding"
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
When Liza finds herself in the tiny midwestern town of Halden's Mill, she is taken in by the Finns, a mysterious family who claim to guard the entrance to the fabled land of the faerie. Liza is slowly drawn into a world of monsters, dark magic and a host of peculiar townsfolk. Now she must rethink everything she's ever known and seek her destiny before two worlds collide with a force that could mean the end of the human race.
Blood of the Fae by Tom Mohan is a unique and suspenseful read that will have readers peering over their shoulders every time they enter the woods and will appeal to fans of Stephen King's Needful Things, Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere and the hit TV series Grimm.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
Don't miss the upcoming feature on Blood of the Fae in Publishers Weekly.
Advance Praise for Blood of the Fae
"…a good read for fans of dark fantasy and those who love all things involving the world of the fairies." — LibraryThing Early Reviewers
"I could NOT put this book down… Author Tom Mohan pulls the reader into the story right away…" — www.bexboox.com
Blood of the Fae (BHC Press/Open Window) is available worldwide in trade softcover (978-1-947727-57-1, $15.95, 356 pages) and ebook (978-1-947727-99-1, $7.99) at fine booksellers and retailers. Order direct from Ingram, Overdrive, or publisher.
About Tom Mohan: Tom Mohan grew up in rural Missouri and spent his time reading to escape boredom. He now resides in San Diego with his family, where he is currently working on his next suspense novel, THE FRINGE.
About BHC Press: BHC Press is an award-winning independent publisher of general fiction and nonfiction hardcover, softcover, and ebooks for YA and adults. To learn more about Tom Mohan and BHC Press, visit https://www.bhcpress.com/
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
- Ballet Theatre of Carmel Academy Presents 'The Nutcracker'
- Mccarthy Building Companies Expands National Renewable Energy Group
- The PEAK TV 12 Days of Giving Launches on Facebook Tomorrow
- Picture Perfect Drones: Let's Have Some Fun
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- Erik Owen, CPA, serves as panelist at 2018 Wisconsin Owners Forum
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Psychotherapist Raising Funds for First Subscription Box Designed to Prevent Screen Addiction
- Concrete Polishing Solutions Offers End-of-Year Promotions
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- The Ins and Outs of Fastening Door Frames To Concrete
- df|Music Group Signature Series Announces The Release of 2 New Audio Content Products
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- Lee BIA Builders Care's second annual Charity Clay Shoot raises $34,000
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Sol Roots with special guests Ron Holloway, Mary eL, Matt Kelley in Northern Virginia
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- An Expanded Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo plus an Outdoor Summit