Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 128
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 109
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 106
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
- Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller Makayla D. Cox Receives Retiring City & County of Los Angeles Recognition
- Nikki A Lamers Announces the Release of The Unforgettable Summer
Similar on eTradeWire
- WellAI Announces Availability of the Self Learning AI Driven Medical Education Engine/Triage
- Individual Health Insurance vs Group Health Insurance: What's the Difference?
- How Are Health Insurance Premium Rates Determined?
- What To Do About The High Cost Of Prescription Drugs
- Do I Need Automobile Rental Insurance When I Rent A Car?
- Health Insurance and Your Taxes: Important! Must Read!
- Regency DRT opens new branches in Ocala and St. Petersburg, Florida
- Health Insurance Subsidy aka Advanced Premium Tax Credit
- Adding a Teen Driver to Your Auto Insurance Policy: What You Need to Know
- What Is The Difference Between An HMO And A PPO?
In making the announcement, Kevin O'Brien, IMUA President & CEO, said, "As announced at our recent 91st Annual Meeting in Savannah, the IMUA Board of Directors approved this exclusive member benefit. The industry professionals of our member companies will now have free access to all IMUA remote education events. This includes unlimited member access to IMUA webinars, seminars, courses, papers and upcoming virtual educational events. It is another shining example of the benefits of membership."
More on eTradeWire News
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- Kilimanjaro Sunrise Launches 2024 Kilimanjaro Group Climb Dates
- Point Blank Firearms Academy Adds New Online Off-Body Purse/Bag Course
- Colliers | Houston earns top honors at the 2022 Real Estate Awards
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
Members can access this IMUA service by logging into the IMUA website and clicking on the On-Demand link. Members can also click on the "All Access Learning" logo. Registration is required and there will still be a fee for "in-person, onsite events."
The IMUA President noted that IMUA has been serving the commercial inland marine insurance industry since 1930, focused on providing education and professional development opportunities to employees of our 47-member insurance companies, 151 broker affiliates and 38 associate members.
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- DEI Facilitator Rosann Santos Discusses Criticism of Sophia Nomvete's Portrayal of Princess Disa in The Rings Of Power
- Global Urban Air Mobility Partnership is taking the industry to the next level
- ContainerPort Group Gives Away Harley Davidson, $5,000 Vacation Package
- Mike Huckabee, Danny Gokey to Highlight Feb. 9 Covering the World in Christ Celebration
- Jokari Introduces Take The Tower Game
- Judy Haveson Announces the Release of Laugh Cry Rewind, A Memoir
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Jokari Introduces The Equipment Shield
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- The FedR8tion Launches New Esports Tournaments Platform
- HOPE Recovery Resources and Sherlock's Homes Foundation Expand Access to LGBTQ Recovery Services
- REIPrintMail Division of Graphic Connections Group Inc. Acquires REIVault
- Pioneering skincare brand BLUR LONDON launches & leads the way in skin-type-specific formulations for those with oily & combination skin
- Xerotech partner with VSH in creating a new Sub Space Energy Hub
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Global flooring manufacturer Responsive Industries establishes operations in Greenville, SC
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Four Time Grammy-Nominated Artist Oleta Adams Coming to The Weinberg Center
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit