Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 259
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 146
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Lingoport Suite Release: Machine Translation, Contextual QA & more
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Xitron Begins SCREEN HQ-RIP Fulfillment
- UserGems Shortlisted for Two 2020 SaaS Awards
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry
- Cadcorp SIS 9 service release enables direct link to Ordnance Survey Data Hub
- Create Gorgeous, High-End Graphic Designs for ANY Marketing Need in 1 Minute
The Code Authority team has successfully launched and grown a unique entrepreneurial program called CodeLaunch. This seed-accelerator event and startup competition bring together early-stage startup winners and partners them with professional software developers, venture capitalists and service sponsors to accelerate their path to success. Improving plans to accelerate CodeLaunch to additional markets in the near future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Return Of Live Sports, Season Simulations Gives Strat-O-Matic Games A Record Setting Run
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Southern Ocean Chamber Sets August Member Activities
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
"The mutual benefits of joining forces with businesses that have similar company values allows us to advance our ambition of improving the perception of the IT professional," states Curtis Hite, CEO of Improving. "We continue to be impressed by Code Authority and their leadership team. Improving is excited to see the impact of CodeLaunch spread throughout the country due to Jason W. Taylor's vision of strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit of the start-up community."
Code Authority's service offerings focus on custom software development, cloud solutions, mobile app development and digital transformation of business processes. Their experience extends to digital marketing strategy as well as interactive UI/UX design. The merger will significantly strengthen the breadth and depth of the technical consulting services that can now be utilized across all of Improving's markets.
"We are thrilled with the Improving merger," states Jason W. Taylor, President of Code Authority. "After being introduced to the Improving brand by their Dallas President, David O'Hara, I was impressed by their company values and their commitment to clients, team and partners. Since that time, it's been a wonderful collaborative relationship through partnering on CodeLaunch. I am grateful to the Code Authority family and to John Anderson for his partnership in building this company with me over the years."
More on eTradeWire News
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
Taylor adds, "I am also thankful for the pro-business infrastructure which thrives in the City of Frisco. The leadership, support and community of the Frisco Chamber, the Frisco Economic Development Corporation, and the Frisco Mayors who have supported Code Authority and CodeLaunch over the years, have made this dream of growth possible."
For more information visit https://www.codeauthority.com/
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- ILIA's First Online Youth Project Management Course
- Free Air Source Heat Pumps UK Applications 2020 For Homeowners and Private Landlords
- 3 Days Left for FREE Enrollment in New Algebra Made Easy with Math Minutes Pro Course on Udemy
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Luka Chili' Dončić Spicy' Triple-Double! Luca Disney #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Global ideas marketplace start-up UCROWDME, SEIS & EIS Advance Assurance approval by HMRC
- M.G.A Garage Door Repair Houston TX Will Now Be Operational On A 24/7 Basis
- TRU ID .... Drops mixtape for FANS ONLY on August 17, 2020 .... it is HOT!
- Analog: The Art & History Of Reel-To-Reel Tape Recording - Releasing on DVD August 11, 2020
- Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher