Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
Similar on eTradeWire
- Silvergirl Sterling Featured at Sweet Lilly Ru for Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament
- Silvergirl Sterling Returns to Orlando in September 2019 for Surf Expo
- V for Very Stylish. Wrights Plastics create POS display for Laura Vann jewellery range
- Movie about a Woman's True Beauty wraps Principal Photography May 2019
- Platinum Season of Love at Jewelove
- Everjewel Announces the Launch of the World's Largest Online Jewelry Marketplace
- Fit for a Queen: Arabel Lebrusan unveils the Crown Collection
- Steven Zale Appointed Exclusive Agent For Rare Diamond Offerings
- Time Out for Jewelry! A Mother's Day Trunk Show
Warning! This company, ZMRK may not be making material information publicly available. Buying or selling this security on the basis of material nonpublic material information is prohibited under Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rules 10b-5 and 10b5-1 thereunder. Violators may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. This has been noticed to you by the interviewee.
Had an amazing unexpected group call interview this morning with original shareholders of ZMRK. The group asked that I keep their identities confidential, but they had some questions to ask me as one of the previous CEO's and founder of Zalemark Holding Company, Inc. aka ZMRK.
Question 1- Steven, what was your and the boards intentions bringing in a new management group that was in a totally different category and out of your expertise?
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
Reply 1- I felt that my first goal which I shared with the board was to stabilize ZMRK. If the successful expertise and pedigree of the new management is in a different category, I should embrace this, as it will bring benefit and value to the shareholders.
Question 2- Steven, when you turned over your position as CEO and Chairman and installed new personnel in those positions, what was the reasoning for that?
Reply 2- I was trying to free myself up from the burden of running a public company to pursue more brand alliance deals, as well as more attention to designing and branding.
Question 3- How did that fair?
Reply 3- Well we went through several people brought in from within the company. Some were investors; another was a strong businessmen and investors, and then finally Ray Ruiz, which was finally the end of days for the company. You can't just blame the previous management, even though it was a contributing factor, funding and poor market traction contributed as well. You know when things are down, everyone looks to blame the other for this and that, but for me, it was always trying to protect our shareholders.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
Question-4 What should your loyal ZMRK shareholders expect next?
Reply 4- I would expect the new management to continue forward in the positive manner that they commenced. They are knowledgeable, sophisticated, and appropriately funded as rumors have it. Mr. Ernie Martel, a ZMRK previous consultant/Officer and respected advisor to me and the previous board has been hired as a consultant to the new management, which give me confidence that things will be done right and in the best interest of all the shareholders, old and new.
Conclusion Question- What are your plans now?
Conclusion Reply- Well I'm not retiring. I am focusing on a legendary global brand which I became a principle in and will make it my grand finale! I will also monitor ZMRK till it reaches the plateau that all the original shareholders that supported me, prosper from their loyalty and commitment. Those whom under estimated me and tried to undermine our shareholders, will have to deal with their bad karma they created for themselves.
213 928 7210
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y