Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 200
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- Schneider Electric Launches Enhanced Life Sciences Solutions that Further Strengthen Data Integrity
- (2-Hydroxypropyl)-α-cyclodextrin from Molecular Depot
- Methyl-β-cyclodextrin (Biochemistry Grade) from Molecular Depot
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- Greasezilla Partners with Industry Consultant Ken Loucks to Promote Its FOG Separation Technology
- Battling Covid-19 with Glutathione May Reduce Symptom Severity
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
The GGHTx program, under the direction of GGHTx, co-founder Avi Kerendian, at this time of world difficulty, has had to suspend the travel programs, so the two that were planned for the month of May were canceled despite their wishes, in order to help protect volunteers and join in stopping the spread of the virus.
The COVID-19 pandemic must be treated seriously, which is why GGHTX considers the implementation of telehealth important to help underserved communities in Uganda and Latin America.
The term of telehealth may be new to some, but not to Avi Kerendian; In these times of crisis, it is a powerful tool to help underserved people in rural areas around the world.
Basically telehealth consists of the use of communications and technology to provide medical care. Among the multiple benefits of this new method and more now in the midst of the global crisis of COVID-19, the following stand out:
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!
- 1,000% Uplift in Out Of Home!?
- Presidio Identity Aims to Eliminate Identity Theft, Financial Fraud with Innovative Trust and Iden
- Tennessee Nonprofit Provides Aid to State Military Families During COVID Pandemic
- State of Yucatán Joins 4 Mexican States to Promote "Mundo Maya Mexico"
The opportunity to provide medical care to many people suffering from different diseases, without the distance being an inconvenience for either party.
Health experts can provide their knowledge and experience to their patients without anyone having to move around and expose themselves to the virus; saving in addition time and money of trip.
The most vulnerable people, such as the disabled and the elderly, can receive their appointments from the comfort of their home, with this method people with chronic disorders can be treated, thus being a little more independent.
The purpose of this association is to create a platform to offer free dental and medical assistance to people who are mainly located in remote areas of Latin America and Uganda.
Director Avi Kerendian hopes that GGHTx in this way will now be able to continue its work of providing healthcare through mobile devices, phones, or computers.
Thus, through streaming, email, videoconferences, or text messages, the doctor can remotely monitor the evolution of her patient and indicate both the treatment and the medications to follow for her recovery.
Furthermore, as the situation is so serious, COVID-19 is essential for all of us to help stop its spread, following all preventive measures.
Dr. Arash Hakhamian
- Launch Potato Makes Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America 2020
- Harmful Bacteria May Be Growing in A Building's Water During COVID-19 Shutdowns
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' NBA TOP 10 Highlights! Devin Chili' Booker (Phoenix Suns) #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- See Kai Run Scores 2020 Hat Trick with Cribsie, Creative Child and Mom's Choice Awards
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Women United Flagler Chapter Hosting Virtual 12th Annual Power of the Purse Flagler Fundraiser
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Amazon Announces New Storage Limit Changes for FBA Sellers Starting August 16th
- HandyQuip expands to Vermont and New York with new service location in Burlington, VT
- Local Non-Profit Effective Leadership Academy (ELA) Launches New Online Program
- FOCUS451™ Announces National Alliance Program with INFINITI HR
- Inc. Magazine Releases Its Annual 2020 List of America's Fastest Growing Companies
- Maia Morrison, Cindy Esselburn and Jim Mulvey Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- TRENIQUES: Jordan Edwards Photographer & Video Producer
- INFINITI HR Sponsors the 2020 Franchise Action Network Virtual Advocacy Day
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Local Massage Business Refuses To Let Summer Go To The Dogs
- ILIA Aims to Aid Youth in Need of Mental Help During This Covid-19 Pandemic
- Love's and AscendTMS Team Up On TMS Software
- Uptown Gateway Developers applaud Detroit's Amazon and Multimodal Transit Center announcement