Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 573
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 206
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 201
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 175
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 172
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stevens Construction Inc. earns safety award
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: High Speed Rail Around the World
- Pollution and Politics True or False – ECOFuelMax
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Confast RedHead Trubolt+ wedge anchor heavy-duty fastener for anchoring to infrastructure
- Fall is the time for DOT consortium renewal decisions
- Electri-Flex Launches New CSA Certified "Heavy-Duty" Flexible Conduit Video
- Halfacre Construction Company celebrates 50 years of construction
- Trouble times Covid 19 Pandemic & Toronto Airport Limo
- 8 Things to Remember When You Renovate
Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
California High-Speed Rail Authority CEO, Brian Kelly joins former US DOT Secretaries Norman Mineta and Ray LaHood - moderated by the "father" of modern transit service in Silicon Valley, Rod Diridon. Rod will guide a discussion about the future of American transportation with high-speed rail.
In January 2018, the Board of Directors selected Brian Kelly as the CEO of the California High-Speed Rail Authority. He comes to the Authority with a wealth of experience in transportation. Kelly served as the first secretary of the new California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA), an agency created in 2013, which focused solely on transportation. At CalSTA, Kelly oversaw eight departments, boards and commissions, 38,000 employees and a budget of $18.1 billion – one of the largest portfolios in the State of California.
More on eTradeWire News
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- The Clog Blog (Nursing Shoes, That Is!)
- Bricks & Sticks Fishing Tournament raises over $16,000 for Lee BIA Builders Care
- Secure Academic Search Engine Knobull Ranked #2 By The College Post
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
For more information on the Association and the webinar series, visit www.ushsr.com.
Register for the webinar here.
The US High Speed Rail Association is the only non-profit organization in America focusing entirely on advancing a state-of-the-art national high-speed rail network. Our vision includes a national HSR Express system consisting of state-of-the-art dedicated track, advanced control systems, elegant multi-modal train stations, and top-of-the-line 220 mph trains, as well as a feeder network of 110 mph trains. Our goal is to connect cities and states into an integrated system, laid out in stages with an aggressive schedule for full system build-out. Our mission is to build widespread public, business and political support for a major public and private investment in a national high-speed rail network.
More on eTradeWire News
- GeneSiC's Industry Leading 6.5kV SiC MOSFETs - the Vanguard for a New Wave of Applications
- ultraHealth Agency to Staff Per Diem and Temporary Medical Professionals
- Innovator launches Kickstarter to raise funds for world's first coaster frame
- Save Money On Halloween Sale With Beautyforever Hair Coupons
- The Essentials Edit - The UK's First Premium PPE Subscription Box
Members of the media are invited to attend the Implementing the Future of Transportation webinar. For consideration, please contact the Communications office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Press credentials and proof of employment should be submitted with your request. USHSR reserves the right to screen all requests.
- Joint Military Pitch Day Hosted by Americas Future Series
- NextFins announces the launch of the Nifty India Financials ETF
- Raytheon Technologies Sponsors Joint Military Pitch Day
- D'Hawk Shows a Visualized Awakening of the Tragic Events that Suggest It is the Last Days
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Save Money With Refurb Laptops
- Are You Taking Your Health Seriously?
- Awakening the Warrior Within and Giving Tools to Survive
- Molly Secours' New Book "White Privilege Pop Quiz" Drawing Early National Praise
- MTech Mobility Joins ATA to Advance Telehealth Initiatives
- Lisa Little is Named Best Real Estate Agent in Dripping Springs, Texas
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- FinXTech Selects RESULTS Technology to be Featured in their Directory for Banks
- MAAT Contributes Audio Visualization Tool
- Give the Gift of Coffee This Holiday Season and Support Members of the Military and First Responders
- Why Natural Looking Hair Loss Treatments Help You Look Your Best
- Gig Assist Launches Its Marketplace to Connect Businesses with Local On-Demand Workforce
- NEW EVE3 3.9" 1U Bar Display with USB, Speaker and Haptic Feedback
- "What If?" by Peter Webster is published by Grosvenor House
- VOCO Creative recommends Bethany Elgin and Government Marketplace team