Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Blue Lotus Farm & Retreat Center will Roast in February
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Two Banking Professionals Join the Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors
- National Marriage Week (February 7-14)
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois to Host Advocacy Breakfast for Older Adults and Caregivers
"We are proud that Gillian and Phillips have received AENC scholarships. Earning these awards highlights the excellence that these staff members bring to the IMI team. We look forward to watching them grow in the association management field," said Linda Owens, CAE, president of IMI Association Executives.
Gillian received the Raleigh Dingman Scholarship. This scholarship awards $1,500 to be used towards tuition for the first year at the Institute for Organization Management (https://institute.uschamber.com/), administered by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. This four-year program provides 96 hours of training for nonprofit professionals. Graduates receive the IOM Graduate Recognition for their accomplishment.
"I am honored to have been selected for the Raleigh Dingman Scholarship. The IOM Graduate Recognition Program will be an excellent way to build upon the knowledge gained over the decade I have spent in the association management field. I look forward to learning from like-minded professionals and sharing my knowledge with my colleagues at IMI," said Gillian.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
Phillips was awarded the Operation Annual Meeting Scholarship. This scholarship provides resources to attend the AENC 2019 Annual Meeting. This event is the premier gathering for North Carolina association professionals to access education and networking opportunities. Phillips will attend AENC's 2019 Annual Meeting in Charlotte, N.C., from July 20-22.
"Ever since I entered the association management field, it has been one of my goals to attend the AENC Annual Meeting. I am humbled by my selection for the Operation Annual Meeting Scholarship and excited for the opportunity to fulfill this long-held goal. This experience will be invaluable to the service that I provide to clients," said Phillips.
Gillian and Phillips were formally recognized at the AENC Fall Conference and Luncheon in Durham, N.C., on October 18, 2018.
AENC is a professional membership organization for association executives and industry partners in the state of North Carolina. Its vision is that association management will be widely recognized as an esteemed profession that improves the lives of North Carolina citizens. Its mission is to advance the field of association management by providing networking and professional development while increasing recognition of the association community. For more information about AENC, visit https://www.aencnet.org/ .
More on eTradeWire News
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
About IMI Association Executives
Since 1986, IMI Association Executives Inc. has been helping associations meet their members' needs with a turnkey package of administrative, meeting and event planning services provided by a staff of experienced association management professionals. Located just minutes from Research Triangle Park in Raleigh, N.C., IMI Association Executives is the management choice for non-profit trade and professional associations that are local, state, regional, national and international in scope. For more information or to request a proposal, please call 919.459.2070 or visit www.imiae.com.
- Top Way to Make Money during the Government Shutdown
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member