Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 510
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 296
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 157
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 121
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Person Arts Presents: Courageous Stories On Sexual Harassment
- Pennsylvania Veterinary Foundation Rebrands to Become Animal Care PA
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- The IPPF Receives Grant from Sy Syms Foundation to Accelerate Diagnosis Times of Rare Diseases
- Three community Volunteers honored for their tireless efforts in DeKalb County
- Nearly $1M Committed to Affordable Housing in Grier Heights
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Islamic Speakers Bureau Of Atlanta To Partner With Cifal Atlanta For Leadership Institute
"We are proud that Gillian and Phillips have received AENC scholarships. Earning these awards highlights the excellence that these staff members bring to the IMI team. We look forward to watching them grow in the association management field," said Linda Owens, CAE, president of IMI Association Executives.
Gillian received the Raleigh Dingman Scholarship. This scholarship awards $1,500 to be used towards tuition for the first year at the Institute for Organization Management (https://institute.uschamber.com/), administered by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. This four-year program provides 96 hours of training for nonprofit professionals. Graduates receive the IOM Graduate Recognition for their accomplishment.
"I am honored to have been selected for the Raleigh Dingman Scholarship. The IOM Graduate Recognition Program will be an excellent way to build upon the knowledge gained over the decade I have spent in the association management field. I look forward to learning from like-minded professionals and sharing my knowledge with my colleagues at IMI," said Gillian.
More on eTradeWire News
- Central Illinois manufacturer holds Open House to celebrate new expanded corporate headquarters
- Marketing + Advertising + Promotion = $ for Business Owners and CEOs
- ViewStub Presents: Mad Transit live in concert for Robert's Recovery Fundraiser
- Comprehensive Benefit Administrators' Michael McKenna speaks at Quincy Rotary
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Phillip Cohen Named to Small Business Hall of Fame
Phillips was awarded the Operation Annual Meeting Scholarship. This scholarship provides resources to attend the AENC 2019 Annual Meeting. This event is the premier gathering for North Carolina association professionals to access education and networking opportunities. Phillips will attend AENC's 2019 Annual Meeting in Charlotte, N.C., from July 20-22.
"Ever since I entered the association management field, it has been one of my goals to attend the AENC Annual Meeting. I am humbled by my selection for the Operation Annual Meeting Scholarship and excited for the opportunity to fulfill this long-held goal. This experience will be invaluable to the service that I provide to clients," said Phillips.
Gillian and Phillips were formally recognized at the AENC Fall Conference and Luncheon in Durham, N.C., on October 18, 2018.
AENC is a professional membership organization for association executives and industry partners in the state of North Carolina. Its vision is that association management will be widely recognized as an esteemed profession that improves the lives of North Carolina citizens. Its mission is to advance the field of association management by providing networking and professional development while increasing recognition of the association community. For more information about AENC, visit https://www.aencnet.org/ .
More on eTradeWire News
- Resort-style pool, clubhouse now underway at Seasons
- NEVA Mobile Vascular Access Company, Chosen To Compete In MassChallenge Boston 2019
- South Carolina Economic Developer Kim Williams Graduates from Leadership Greenville
- Royse Law Firm Expands Estate Planning Team
- Eighteen Henderson Franklin Lawyers Selected as 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
About IMI Association Executives
Since 1986, IMI Association Executives Inc. has been helping associations meet their members' needs with a turnkey package of administrative, meeting and event planning services provided by a staff of experienced association management professionals. Located just minutes from Research Triangle Park in Raleigh, N.C., IMI Association Executives is the management choice for non-profit trade and professional associations that are local, state, regional, national and international in scope. For more information or to request a proposal, please call 919.459.2070 or visit www.imiae.com.
- 10170 42nd Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Kelseyville Mobile Home Park supports Lake County Land Trust
- Former City Council Candidate Spearheads Empowerment Men's Conference
- Infertility Through a Father's Eyes
- Bloomex supports Snow4Kids Brisbane
- Be Timeless with Dr. Sonny O, Plastic Surgeon
- 2019 Women's World Cup, a Marketing Opportunity For Hispanic Food Products
- Spring Detangling Made Easy-Save Money and Labor Hours with These Spring Detanglers
- Record prices are set at Material Culture's Straight Up: American Outside Art auction held June 10th
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Reveals Entire Generation Adversely Affected by Opioids
- MERGE4 Releases New Line of Youth Size Socks
- How Electric Scooters Took Over Austin
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Website Update - Linking ReduceRegens.com How to reduce REGEN's-Diesel Regeneration Cycles +/-70%
- 2019 NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Winner Announced
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Shares An Overview of Several Tax Related Topics
- Christos Sierros viewed: Generic Bosentan of Tracleer® (Actelion Pharmaceuticals) Tablet 62.5/125mg
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Coin Cell Batteries Offer the Highest mAh Capacity Available
- Xometry's CFO Named Emerging Growth CFO of the Year
- NTI Now Offering a Wireless Environment Monitoring System Solution