Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 261
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 247
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 192
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 168
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 163
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 158
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 152
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 149
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 137
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 123
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Pink Report News Disrupts The Digital Landscape by Capturing The Voice of The Culture
- Ambassador FoRe! Children's Safety Announces Search For National & International Ambassadors
- Rock and Roll San Diego Introduces New Livestreaming Feature
- Explore Produces Commercial Featuring DeLoreans Delivering 1985 Beer
- Millman Multimedia Names Harvis Kramer President of Millman Multimedia Graphic Arts Division
- Those Hilarious & Bizarre 'Florida Man' Stories Are Coming to Comics
- Author and Radio Host Claudette Milner Releases " We Give You Praise" featuring Lindsey Bitler on June 26, 2020
- Ms. Ambassador FoRe! Living Royal, Rebecca Mapston, is Crowned Mrs. Transcontinental North America
- Reggae & Dancehall Star Melekel Performs on another Planet
Located inside the Grand ArtHaus on the corner of Grand Avenue and Roosevelt Road, the fully equipped studio opened its doors in June 2020 assisting with the video production of a live streaming event organized by Cultural Coalition, Inc, a local arts and culture non-profit organization.
According to Greene, "Working with Cultural Coalition was an honor for Imaginology. The studio offered solutions to provide additional capabilities, enabling pre-recorded video playback and custom graphic switching during the event. We helped remove technical concerns so the staff could focus on content, donations, and bringing attention to Cultural Coalition's mission of education, promotion and development of Indigenous artists in Arizona."
More on eTradeWire News
- 1st International online Gastronomic Summit in Spanish is born due to COVID-19
- Noted Artist and Philanthropist Giacobbe Mazone's New Project - Artistmazone.com
- Best Mattress Buys Moves to New Location in Bunnell, Florida
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
The Summer Solstice Celebration Facebook Live 2-hour program reached over 9,000 views and streamed to homes in over 15 different countries and included performances from a collection of artists known in the Valley, and internationally including Ken Koshio, Zarco Guerrero, and Tony Duncan.
Gallagher and Greene are clear, "Community collaboration is an integral part of Imaginology." Gallagher continues, "Working on projects with organizations like Cultural Coalition, supporting the diverse artists and businesses of the Valley, reinforces our commitment to provide a variety of opportunities to our community. Whether it's artist talks, design workshops, video production, or a space to build a creation, the Imaginology studio is a resource for everyone."
Gallagher and Greene are excited to continue collaborative projects with artists, businesses, and non-profits throughout the Valley. Visit www.imaginology.com or call (602) 510-3563 to find a full catalog of services provided by Imaginology.
Renee Aguilar, Public Relations and Marketing
- Dr. Holly Durning Announces the Opening of Holistic Medical Practice
- Outstanding collection of American Brilliant Cut Glass will be sold by Woody Auction September 11-12
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- New fundraiser will support family of Texas police officer killed in crash
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Bring the Big Top Under Your Rooftop this Fall!
- Living Waters Inc To Host Virtual "2020 Mental Health Summit"
- San Francisco Moves To Stop Profiting Off of The Incarcerated: "Phone Calls from Jails Now Free"
- Author Helen Harper Releases Urban Fantasy - Brimstone Bound
- Grand Opening Announcement for The Grout Doctor® of Prince George's County, MD
- 'NekozTek' Helps Esports Industry Gain Massive Engagement and Sales by Leveraging TikTok
- Edexcel adopts poet Yogesh Patel's free poetry anthology of poems UNSEEN for National Curriculum
- South Shore Conservatory announces The Big Reveal
- CONRIC PR & Marketing names Chelsea Castoria Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Bold Gemini CCTV Software Update
- Former Partners Go Toe to Toe With a Familiar Foe
- New, Affordable SEO for Small Businesses
- Alarming Rate of Teacher Turnover in the District Inspires Local Educator to Launch Wellness Program
- Market Research Leader Shirley Felix, Joins Prominent Consumer Insights Agency, 360 Market Reach, As
- SEM Link Kicks Off Its 15th Fiscal Year Virtually