Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 425
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Author invents quirky future dialect of English for a literary tale of revenge
- Former Hudson Review Film Critic's Memoir Proves You Never Truly Leave Home
- My Downward Spiral: A Believer's Journey from Addiction to Serenity
- Why Ethical Living Is Vital For Your Wellbeing
- Seventy Two Authors Snag The Firebird Book Awards
- BHC Press Announces 2021 Pushcart Prize Nominees
- "The Love Hex," rom-com inspired novel explores the mysterious nature of love
- Ken Whitt's "God Is Just Love" to be Published by Read the Spirit Books
- "Under the Roman Sky" by G. W. Hixon is published
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
Besides the artwork, he also enjoys researching facts to include in his stories. "I created my first picture book, Pharaoh's Arrow, when I was teaching and saw a need for more historical fiction picture books." He hopes teachers will use his books as a resource in their classrooms. "Kids love picture books and they are a great way to bring history to life!"
His newest story is set in the Qin dynasty around 221 BC. "The first emperor was a warrior," says Neeb, "who conquered the surrounding kingdoms to form China." Neeb took some liberties with Qin's life by including an epic battle with a dragon, but tried to include relevant facts also. "I spent days in museums looking at artifacts, reading books and watching documentaries." I even include a Qin Dynasty Quiz in the back of the book." His favorite part of researching was learning about small seal script. "This ancient form of Chinese was the written language that the first emperor ordered his citizens to use. I include small seal script characters on each page of the story to help reinforce the text."
More on eTradeWire News
- Junior Achievement names Deborah Petrine to region's 30th annual Business Hall of Fame
- Southern Ocean Chamber & SBA Present Live Stream Work Shop on January 22
- Stitches On The Path To Here By Ingrid Restemayer
- Regional Mexican stars Calibre 50 release compilation album "Las Numero 1 de Calibre 50"
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
Next up for Neeb is a story about Ancient Greece. "I love the shape and colours of Greek pottery, so I am excited to get illustrating my next book."
More information can be found at https://georgeneeb.ca
Neeb's books can be found at major online retailers: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1999119010?pf_rd_r=HYP7S3B7AAP5D484R4GJ&pf_rd_p=6fc81c8c-2a38-41c6-a68a-f78c79e7253f
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services
- CPT Network Solutions launches CPT Voice
- 2021 ITAD Benchmarking Report shows 27.4% increase in average values for retired IT assets
- dataTaker and CAS Announce Fixes for Discontinuation of Adobe Flash
- Popular Book Details Real Estate's Secret Sauce for Selling Homes for More, in Any Economy
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Intellectual Property Expert Edward Livingston & Expands to Sarasota
- GRIFFIN Solutions Group Announces New CEO
- Available- 2016 Grey BMW 3 Series for Sale!
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Why Indoor Air Quality Monitoring is becoming Critical in 2021
- 2016 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto!
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals How Poor Vision Can Cause Bad Posture