Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- WTR Pool & Grill's Poolside Makes Your Happy Hour Dreams Come True
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
- The Proactive Alliance Policing Concept
- Phreeviews by Phinge to Compete with Yelp Through a Real-Time, Rewards-Based Platform for Ratings and Reviews on All Phinge Platforms!
- 2019 Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Tailgate Party Presented By FPL
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® of Ponte Vedra Lands Fresh Look and New Owners
- Datasembly to Present at Groceryshop in Las Vegas Sunday, September 15, 2019 – Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Divine Events names Jennifer Miller new director of sales
- Subculture Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
- Three Best Rated® Commercial Cleaning Company, Compass Cleaning Solutions
The consumer survey is open from September 4, 2019 to September 24, 2019. It includes questions about loyalty, current froyo consumption, future froyo consumption, and frozen yogurt attitudes and preferences. The shop operator survey asks shop owners about shop performance, satisfaction with suppliers, operational practices, management, etc. The frozen yogurt shop operator survey will launch in late September, after the close of the consumer survey.
Consumer survey participants will be entered into a random drawing to win one of five $25 froyo shop gift cards. The survey is open to anyone over 13 who lives in the US.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
"We are excited to bring back the National Frozen Yogurt Survey for the third year. The consumer survey will be capturing data about consumer purchase habits and preferences for frozen yogurt that won't be available elsewhere, including liking for large frozen yogurt chains, purchase frequency, loyalty, and what might drive consumers to increase visit frequency," said Susan Linton, President of the International Frozen Yogurt Association. "The results should be useful both as a means to capture what consumers are looking for and as a planning tool for frozen yogurt shops."
Frozen yogurt shop operators (and others who are interested in the survey results) who share the consumer survey invitation will receive the results of the consumer survey. To share the survey invitation, simply share the pinned Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/froyoassociation/), survey Tweet (@froyogirl) or Instagram survey post (@intlfroyoassn). Once you share our survey message, send a direct message with your email address. Your email address will be used to convey the survey results and for no other purpose.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Historical Romance - Overlord
Take the five-minute National Frozen Yogurt Survey, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctlxb...
About the International Frozen Yogurt Association
The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) serves as an unbiased source of support and information for current and prospective frozen yogurt store operators. The Association sets and promotes standards to elevate the quality of frozen yogurt stores through the Swirl of Honor™ program. IFYA represents frozen yogurt shops, suppliers and consumers across the world. Visit the IFYA website, http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/, for additional information.
International Frozen Yogurt Association
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Arlington Heights, IL