Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 336
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 185
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 180
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tillpoint Releases Food Preparation Recipe Manager Feature in Latest Software Update
- Shangri-La Springs spa and restaurant offer February and Valentine's Day specials to love
- City Barbeque selling limited-edition tumblers to benefit veterans with TBI
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Chuy's as a Platinum Member
- Waterlogic opens first U.S. manufacturing facility
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Bulla Gastrobar Doral as a Gold Member
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen tackles depression in 2020
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Kicks Off 40th Anniversary with Return of Red Hot LTO
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market as a Gold Member
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
The consumer survey is open from September 4, 2019 to September 24, 2019. It includes questions about loyalty, current froyo consumption, future froyo consumption, and frozen yogurt attitudes and preferences. The shop operator survey asks shop owners about shop performance, satisfaction with suppliers, operational practices, management, etc. The frozen yogurt shop operator survey will launch in late September, after the close of the consumer survey.
Consumer survey participants will be entered into a random drawing to win one of five $25 froyo shop gift cards. The survey is open to anyone over 13 who lives in the US.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maui DJ Services Named Winner in 2020 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards®
- OUTNOW! "Yo Momma" by S.P.O.T. feat. Bones
- NEWMUSIC! From the Basement by H.N.S - Halabi, Neaality & S.P.O.T
- Daniel Forbes has Published Yetti Boys
- Flame Broiler Celebrates 25th Anniversary By Bottling Fan-favorite Magic Sauce
"We are excited to bring back the National Frozen Yogurt Survey for the third year. The consumer survey will be capturing data about consumer purchase habits and preferences for frozen yogurt that won't be available elsewhere, including liking for large frozen yogurt chains, purchase frequency, loyalty, and what might drive consumers to increase visit frequency," said Susan Linton, President of the International Frozen Yogurt Association. "The results should be useful both as a means to capture what consumers are looking for and as a planning tool for frozen yogurt shops."
Frozen yogurt shop operators (and others who are interested in the survey results) who share the consumer survey invitation will receive the results of the consumer survey. To share the survey invitation, simply share the pinned Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/froyoassociation/), survey Tweet (@froyogirl) or Instagram survey post (@intlfroyoassn). Once you share our survey message, send a direct message with your email address. Your email address will be used to convey the survey results and for no other purpose.
More on eTradeWire News
- Carrington College Announces Appointment of New Institutional President
- SmartMallClub Launches software development
- Jacksonville Mayor to meet movie/tv star Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
Take the five-minute National Frozen Yogurt Survey, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctlxb...
About the International Frozen Yogurt Association
The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) serves as an unbiased source of support and information for current and prospective frozen yogurt store operators. The Association sets and promotes standards to elevate the quality of frozen yogurt stores through the Swirl of Honor™ program. IFYA represents frozen yogurt shops, suppliers and consumers across the world. Visit the IFYA website, http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/, for additional information.
International Frozen Yogurt Association
- MAAT Loops and Fills with MtG Plugin
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- New Year, New You Event at Salt + Sweat
- HD Physical Therapy Now Offers Dry Needling Therapy in Wakefield & Burlington
- Camping Fantasy: Everything You Need For A Successful Camping Adventure
- Hooters Fort Myers Pro Rodeo set for Feb. 21-23
- WorkForce Software Reimagines the Employee Experience for Global Enterprises
- FMCSA Clearinghouse effective date is January 6, 2020
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Employees have chance to win new car based on perfect attendance
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk
- Save time and money with a NESCO slow cooker
- JourneyPure Bowling Green Designated a Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Named a 2019 Top Operator in Mini-Storage Messenger Top 100 Operators List
- Quality data leads to optimal design of heat transfer rolls
- Volunteers Needed to Help Students at Apache Junction Unfied School District
- Rick Cottrell Delivers Dynamic Presentation at TTI Success Insights Conference in Phoenix
- Jeri Janowsky, Executive Director of Saturday Academy to Retire. Board Announces Executive Search