Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Foodizz Academy Launches the First Learning Management System (LMS) Especially for Culinary Business"
- Heartland Restaurant Group Seeks General Managers to Support Continued Growth
- 2022 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey Reveals State of Frozen Yogurt Industry
- Tastes Of The Iconic Carnegie Deli Now Being Served At Hunters Run Country Club
- Albuquerque Thanksgiving Brunch - Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Aldelo Announces Partnership with Simpay
- Solina completes acquisition of Saratoga Food Specialties
- Sobreo offers an "enlightened alternative" to sugar filled cocktails
- Aldelo Announces Integration with the Uber Eats Platform and Aldelo Express POS Platform
- Annica Conrad joins leadership team at City Barbeque
The online consumer survey is open from September 12, 2022 to September 30, 2022. The survey includes questions about loyalty, current froyo consumption, future froyo consumption, and frozen yogurt attitudes and preferences. Survey respondents will be entered into a random drawing to win $25 froyo shop gift cards. Five winners will be selected. The survey is open to anyone over 13 who lives in the US.
Take the National Frozen Yogurt Survey at tinyurl.com/2022froyosurvey
"This is the sixth time we've surveyed froyo consumers. While most of the questions are the same this year, we've made a few changes, including adding questions about pricing and price sensitivity, to reflect rising prices. We're excited to see the results of the survey and to share those results with frozen yogurt shops," said Susan Linton, President of the International Frozen Yogurt Association.
More on eTradeWire News
- Letting Agent and Estate Agency Transparency, Trust And The Extra Mile
- Drew Streett and Norm Clay named November Top Realtors
- Worker's Comp Claim Denied? Hire a Colorado Workers' Compensation Attorney to Discuss Your Rights
- The Activities of Daily Living Checklist Can Help You Keep Track of Your Loved Ones' Progress
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
Frozen yogurt shop operators (and others who are interested in the survey results) who share the consumer survey invitation will receive the results of the consumer survey. To share the survey invitation, simply share the pinned Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/froyoassociation/), survey Tweet (@froyogirl) or Instagram survey post (@froyoassociation) by 9/28/22 using a public profile. After sharing, send a DM with your email address.
About the International Frozen Yogurt Association
The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) serves as an unbiased source of support and information for current and prospective frozen yogurt store operators. The Association sets and promotes standards to elevate the quality of frozen yogurt stores through the Swirl of Honor™ program. IFYA represents frozen yogurt shops, suppliers and consumers across the world. Visit the IFYA website, http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/, for additional information.
International Frozen Yogurt Association
- Sync1 Systems, cutting-edge digital LOS partners with Scienaptic AI, the world's leading AI credit decisioning platform
- Lorelei Tong Releases New Middle Grade Fantasy Novel – Zodiacland: The Five
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
- Dj Skee Stops by I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Tesla Carbon Bank Partners with World Indigenous Network Corporation
- Skip Barber Racing School Teams Up With RYNO.co for the 2023 Racer Support Tour!
- Sync Neural Synchronised Impact fund: the ultimate investment vehicle to save the world?
- Ergothioneine Market Share Size Trends Growth Demand Report (2022-2029)
- It's Jammy Time, The App That Gets You Jammy Offers
- GameSpark Introduces Innovative Online Course Platform to Make Video Games
- New Venture, Shop Solano, Kicks Off as Holiday Season Starts
- Matthew Brickman Discusses Lifetime Alimony With Actor-Musician Rio Rocket
- Grand Opening of J-Rob's God's Got Me Store
- BYD Attends Zero-emission Ride And Drive Truck Event In Long Beach, Ca
- Series Creator Mel Andre & Host Rylee Josipovich's show Hungry Happy Vegan airs 12.8 on ENSLTV.com
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- MusicWorks Launches New Folk, Rock and R&B Series at The Parker in Fort Lauderdale
- Boca Raton Historical Society Welcomes 100+ to WALK OF RECOGNITION Ceremony at The Addison
- Immokalee Fair Housing Alliance receives $10,000 grant from the Collier Community Foundation