Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 179
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 150
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sweet Melissa's Café Wins Wine Spectator 2020 Award of Excellence
- strEATS Kitchen launches into summer with flavour-filled bowls
- Spice Resto-Lounge Celebrates Successful Grand Re-Opening Under New Health & Safety Guidelines
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Opens the Hyatt Place - Chicago / Wicker Park, IL
- Viva Tequila Festival's Dinner series returns July 24, 2020
- Soulman's Bar-B-Que Teams Up with Nolan Ryan Angus Beef
- Caffe Aldo Lamberti Makes A Major Investment In Public Safety
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® of Fernandina Reopens Under New Ownership
- PEP Travel Group partners with a new Joint Venture 'Return to Work' (RTW) Solutions Group, to assist in reopening the Travel Industry
For a chance to win, show us your froyo at home style. Bonus points for cute slippers and pajamas! Be sure to show some frozen yogurt in your photo.
Here's how to enter:
Post your lounging at home with froyo original froyo photo on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #froyoathome and #froyoassociation. The original photo must be posted using a public Instagram or Twitter profile. The photo must be posted during the contest entry period: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 – midnight PST on Monday, July 20, 2020.
More on eTradeWire News
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
Alternative method of entry by email: Send your lounging at home with froyo photo to email@example.com by midnight PST on July 20, 2020.
You can enter as many photos as you'd like.
The winner will be announced on Instagram and Twitter on or before July 27, 2020. If the winning entry was submitted via email, the winner will be notified via email.
Who's eligible to enter:
The prize will be mailed to US addresses only. Entrants must over 13 years old.
* Orange Leaf sweatshirt
* Orange Leaf t-shirt
"We love seeing people enjoying froyo and being creative with their photos," said Susan Linton, President of the International Frozen Yogurt Association. "With the pandemic, frozen yogurt shops had to switch to a takeout and delivery model. We thought it would be fun to have a photo contest inspired by froyo takeout. But, we'd also love to see photos of homemade froyo and froyo treats purchased from supermarkets."
For the complete contest rules, visit https://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/ifya/official-rules-for-the-froyo-at-home-contest/
More on eTradeWire News
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
Have fun and good luck!
About the International Frozen Yogurt Association
The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) serves as an unbiased source of support and information for current and prospective frozen yogurt store operators. The Association promotes the highest standards to elevate the quality of frozen yogurt stores through the Swirl of Honor™ program. IFYA represents frozen yogurt shops, suppliers, and consumers across the world. Visit the IFYA website, http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/, for additional information.
International Frozen Yogurt Association
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance Announces New Initiative
- Gwinnett County to Host 4th Semi-Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- Kylie Eaton's Kinetic Film Selected for Indy Short's Indiana Spotlight Program
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Amid hydroxychloroquine shortage caused by COVID-19, lupus patients unite to protect supplies
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Preh wins General Motors Supplier of the Year Award for the eighth time