Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 195
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 178
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
The Marine Toys for Tots program seeks to collect new unwrapped toys and distribute them to less fortunate children at Christmas. Local toy drives are held annually in over 800 communities across all 50 states.
IDI Consulting participated in the Toys for Tots program for the first time in 2015 and since then has conducted an annual toy collection campaign. Each year, the company has seen a generous number of gifts donated and hopes for even more this holiday season. IDI Consulting will be collecting new unwrapped toys in its office at 777 Penn Center East Blvd, Suite 201 Pittsburgh.
IDI Consulting's Toys for Tots holiday drive is part of the company's continued dedication to support children and families in the community and throughout the United States. In 2018, IDI Consulting helped sponsor the Pittsburgh March for Babies and participated in the local Light the Night Walk.
More on eTradeWire News
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company completes Parish Life Center at St. John XXIII Catholic Church
- Terrorism Threatens The Fate Of All Humankind In "The Divine Affliction" By Author Robert M Fleisher
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- A Successful Totally Nutz® Franchisee is also a Full-Time Engineer
- Cake By Courtney Launches her Line of Cake Tools
- City Barbeque launches improved online ordering, enhanced app
- G-dot & Born x Soulslicers - Drippin Soul (EP)
"The Toys for Tots program is a wonderful organization, and we are happy to continue to support it. The program gives us the opportunity to bring less fortunate children the magic and joy of Christmas. Ultimately, the success of our Toys for Tots collection hinges on the generosity of the community, and we ask that you help us make a difference in the lives of children in need by dropping off a toy at our office," said William Thomas, Managing Partner.
For more information about the Toys for Tots Foundation's annual charity, please visit toysfortots.org.
About IDI Consulting
Located in Pittsburgh, New York City and Houston, IDI Consulting is dedicated to solving business problems using strategic and technologic methods. Services include Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Major ERP Installation, Custom Application Development, Programming and Installation, Application and System Design, Database Analysis and Design, Systems Analysis and Design as well as Software Analysis and IT Consulting. Visit IDI-Net.com for more information.
- DOT drug testing requirements are random as well as scheduled
- 'Aquaman' Star Jason Momoa Added To Wizard World New Orleans
- Do you want to Upgrade/Install IT Network Infrastructure in Nova Scotia?
- Periodontal treatments focus on gums for enhanced dental health
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Continuing Education Webinars Launching in 2019
- Staticc To Produce Documentary About The Lives Of Black Gay and Trans-Masculine Men Living With HIV
- MECA's hard flexographic printing sleeves deliver consistency
- Rick Petry, Notable Direct Marketing Veteran, Joins DirectAvenue's Executive Team
- AthenaWorks - The home of Technology by Empowered Diverse Teams
- NY State Attorney Investigates Fish Fraud in Supermarkets
- A Better World Starts Here | GrowME Marketing Charity Event
- Christmas Carol Sing Raises Food for The Soup Kitchen
- Process piping fabrication requires meeting exact specifications
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Agents Achieve Realtor Board Leadership Roles and Recognition
- Azuka Theatre Continues to Champion Local Philadelphia Voices with New Playwrights' Group
- The Gift that Improves Lives: A New Line Of Condensed Self-Help Classics From Award-Winning Historian
- Yes Waste welcomes the forthcoming Government Waste Strategy
- Jack Lingo Asset Management Breaks Ground On New Apartment Community In Georgetown, De
- Discovery Map announces new venture in Montclair, NJ,
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Congratulates 1st Global Capital for their Gold Membership