Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 208
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 201
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 190
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 183
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 136
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Identity: The Podcast Exploring the Signs Feat. Serenity Thyme
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Christmas Comes Early But Not Soon Enough
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Regional Mexican + Reggaeton artists come together :Gustavo Palafox, Brray, Grupo Sigma & Fuego
- Over 75 Hours of Streaming Video is Now Available at Path 11 TV
- World Renowned Hacker Starts Comic Company, Quickly Exceeds Kickstarter Goal
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Renata D'Agrella
Last week's episode continued the three-part series centered around entrepreneurship and technology during a coronavirus world. Hosts Tarik and Caleb along with featured guest Fatima Diallo tackled industry switchovers in the realm of entrepreneurship during the pandemic. The terrific trio considered the entrepreneurship and technology points of view for industry-hopping and pondered how an industry switchover identifies us.
Diallo is a nursing student and a wealth mentor at IM Academy that guides individuals on how to invest in the foreign exchange market.
FYID NYC's podcast allows viewers, listeners, guests, and even the hosts to further examine the meaning of "identity."
More on eTradeWire News
- DC Area Moving Company Announces Launch Of Best Movers In Brooklyn
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- TVS Hi Tops Network Adds Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Woody Woodpecker Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Nonprofit Teams Up with Pro Athletes on Learning Disorder Affecting 70 Million Worldwide
- Airlines Caught Lying About COVID Risks
"Identity's" next episode premieres next Friday, September 25 at 7:00 p.m. EST on Find Your ID NYC's Facebook and Youtube channel, The X Shows. Viewers can also watch the show when it's uploaded to the FYID NYC's Anchor (https://anchor.fm/find-your-id-nyc) podcast page and on Spotify.
Additional information is available to the press. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Watch the full video on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/findyouridnyc/?epa=SEARCH_BOX) or Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrFDxN53JnS5Af...).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency, founded in 2015 that specializes in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- Beckatt Solutions wins Technology Innovator Award
- Forum Launches Advanced Customer Portal
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Sock
- Web Polaroid, the next gen of digital photos and digital rights management
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"