Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 148
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
Similar on eTradeWire
- Isabella Johnston, aka The Intern Whisperer, is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Participant
- Identity: The Podcast A Christian's Identity Feat. Pastor Taylor
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Councilmember Vincent Manfredi endorses Amber Liermann for city council
- San Antonio Express-News introduces 2021 Matching Marketing Fund Program
- We Partnering Up For aTOY DRIVE
- As Americans face censorship on social media, one media company has a solution
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims
- Chat Sports 2020 NBA Draft Broadcast Watched Live By A Record 1.3 Million NBA Fans On YouTube
- Identity: The Podcast Think Good, Be Good Feat. Jew Crazy
This week's episode begins wraps up the final two-part series for October with an inside look into astrology and the mental well-being linked to it. Hosts Tarik Aimour and Caleb Kelch welcome special guest Serenity Thyme (https://www.instagram.com/serenitythyme/) to the helm to discuss emotional wellness, science and astrology, and how our identity is affected by this today.
The owner of SerenityThyme has worked in the wellness industry professionally for a bit over 14 years. Evolving from massage to Reiki to the vibrations of words & colors into sound therapy! An absolute lover of the body, she's studied since childhood alongside the cosmos. While she brings a unique perspective to healing, or shall I say, balancing the mind, body, spirit; Luna is a huge advocate for practical, yet fun living.
More on eTradeWire News
- DHS Announces Donation to Food Banks Internationally to Help With COVID-19 Response
- Registration is Now Open for the 4th Annual Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference
- "Vatican Shadows" is the New Riveting Read from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Lal Bhatia - "Sanitary napkins are the need for every woman"
- Detectamet Injection Moulding Investment
Her services are grounding helping the individuals learn, & accept themselves while working through the lower aspects of living the life that's in alignment with how they feel and not what they've been trained to. Just at the end of writing a book based on real-life experiences and the knowledge she's accumulated about the Astro-body connection Luna is excited to share her gifts with the world!
FYID NYC's podcast allows viewers, listeners, guests, and even the hosts to further examine the meaning of "identity."
"Identity's" newest episode featuring Serenity Thyme premieres this Wednesday, October 21 at 7:00 p.m. EST on Find Your ID NYC's Facebook and Youtube channel, The X Shows. Viewers can also watch the show when it's uploaded to the FYID NYC's Anchor (https://anchor.fm/find-your-id-nyc) podcast page and on Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/2xPOrQfDjjQJJjOn3q3ePb?si=Q7R96EkUSCiKkWYsVQvh9g).
More on eTradeWire News
- Eli Elkoubi: Cycling is Life to the Body and the Economy
- Medical Device Connectivity Market Share, Key Players, Growth and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- Australian Engineering & Mining Services M & A Activity On The Increase
- Female Rap Artist Aynjewl Faycc Is Digitally Distributing First-Ever Single 'Black Heart' December 4
- Japanese Martial Arts Center Offers Remote Bootcamp Workout
Additional information is available to the press. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Watch the full video on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/findyouridnyc/?epa=SEA...) or Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrFDxN53JnS5Af...).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency, founded in 2015 that specializes in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- Federal Primary Election Update From Chance For President
- "Colosseum" by Richard Valanga is published
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Author Solomon Pratt announced as New Beneficience.com PR Client
- Black Car Everywhere Limousine & Car Service
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- The 7th annual Islamic Arts Festival will take place on the 5th and 6th of December, 2020
- Black Bikers Vote Rally To Roar Through Georgia Encouraging Voters To Cast Ballots In Upcoming Run-off Election
- Vancouver Canucks Prospect Dmitry Zlodeyev Interview
- Nate Mayhem Maness Wins at UFC
- A Modern Day Fairy Tale - The Little Kobold
- Adaptation chairman appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Sustainability
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Nashaat Tawfik, MBA B.Sc. Pharmacy, CBE, Awarded Appointment to COTE Advisory Board
- "Joshua Piecrust and his Alphabet of Rhymes" by Richard Evans is published
- TVS PetParade.Com Adds Benji Marathon to Holiday Schedule on WatchYour.TV Platform, powered by Tulix
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE