Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 254
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 249
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 226
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 197
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 148
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 108
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- Spirit Airlines Phone Number To Get Through the Executives for Reservations?
- TVS Hollywood History Network Goes to War With Garrisons Gorillas, Combat, and Rat Patrol
Similar on eTradeWire
- Identity: The Podcast Don't Forget to Vote! Feat. THICK
- Identity: The Podcast Vote! feat. THICK
- James Miller, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host, Licensed Psychotherapist, Composer and Author, Poised to Debut New TV Show in Early 2021
- The Freedom Movement is Under Way: Join Your Fellow Americans Fighting Back Against Tyranny
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- If President Trump Loses in 2020, Republicans & Centrist Democrats Will Elect Brooklyn NY Latino US President In 2024
- Identity: The Podcast Exploring the Signs Feat. Serenity Thyme
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Christmas Comes Early But Not Soon Enough
This week's episode kicks off the two-part series centered on gender fluidity in the fashion industry. Hosts Tarik Aimour and Caleb Kelch welcome special guest Fabiana to the helm to discover the fashion insight on gender fluidity. Fabiana will be providing real-life examples and a backstory to how being an international traveler can dissect the fashion world.
Fabiana (https://www.instagram.com/yesimfabiana/) is an Italian model, personal stylist, businesswoman, and international traveler that moved her life to New York City three years ago with the dream of building her own business. With starting from scratch, sleeping in bunk beds in Washington Heights, and daydreaming about building her empire, Fabiana finally achieved her dreams. After three years, NYC Fashion Coach became a registered company in New York City and her brand was even found on the benches of during NYFW.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Main Street Network.Com Celebrates 25th Anniversary As a Heartland Style TV Post Cable Network
- Lyrical Lipzz sits down with My New Favorite Podcast
- HWA Announces Summer Scares Reading Program
- Secure Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers A Better Academic Experience
- Acne Specialty Center Opens in Richmond
With COVID, Fabiana moved her business online where she has given digital styling sessions and delivers training programs about dressing your best and expressing your energy through your outfit.
The "Identity Podcast" welcomes Fabiana on the show to discuss fashion insight.
"The Identity Podcast's" usual show format continues as the two hosts present a relevant, trending topic and then discuss the identities related to it. FYID NYC's podcast allows viewers, listeners, guests, and even the hosts to further examine the meaning of "identity."
"Identity's" newest episode featuring Fabiana premieres this Wednesday, September 30 at 7:00 p.m. EST on Find Your ID NYC's Facebook and Youtube channel, The X Shows. Viewers can also watch the show when it's uploaded to the FYID NYC's Anchor (https://anchor.fm/find-your-id-nyc) podcast page and on Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/2xPOrQfDjjQJJjOn3q3ePb?si=Q7R96EkUSCiKkWYsVQvh9g).
More on eTradeWire News
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
- Noteworthy Sheet Music Welcomes Composer Tom Schnauber
- Production of IIR Face Masks made in Nottingham has begun
- Complete Pools Plus Now Offers Port Orange & Daytona Residents with High Tech Pool Cleaning Services
Additional information is available to the press. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Full video on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/findyouridnyc/?epa=SEA...) or Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrFDxN53JnS5Af...).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency, founded in 2015 that specializes in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- UnifyImpact Launches New Fintech Platform
- Lotte Rogers Earns New Home Designations
- Q3 2020 | Houston Retail | Research & Forecast Report
- TRENIQUES: Isaji Riq gives a behind-the-scenes look into the music production industry
- Sand Castles Give Way to Snow Angels at Georgia's Lanier Islands
- Panel Built, Inc. Modular Mezzanines Double You Space in a Fraction of the Time
- Pia Ellison Earns SRES Designation
- Bisnar Chase Employment Attorneys Victorious in California Appellate Court
- Intern Pursuit Platform Launches Their New Game!
- How Long Do Car Loans Usually Last in Canada?
- Marketkeep Launches New Website for Client
- An Original Radio Play Mystery Comedy "The Case of the Missing Parents"
- Denver Metro HVAC/Plumbing/Electric Company Refuses to Stand By and Do Nothing for Wildfire Victims
- Kari-Ann Ryan wins respected Leader of the Year award at the 2020 Toast of Schaumburg with the Schaumburg Business Association
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Singer-Songwriter & Painter Lovedom
- Paul Anderson Youth Home Honors Founders' Memory and Heritage
- Bizarre Releases His Debut Single, Grimmey Niggaz
- Home Inspection Company Highlights Importance of Hiring a Property Inspector in Today's Market
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
- Equipment Source, Inc. Offers Bargain Prices in Fall Second-Hand Equipment Sale