Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 544
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 450
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 251
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 223
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 203
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 170
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 137
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 135
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 133
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 123
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: BeyondTrust Presents Why VPN Isn't Enough - Supporting a Remote Workforce in the Post-COVID Era
- Attivo Networks Named Hot Cybersecurity Company to Watch in 2021 by Cybercrime Magazine
- Moviegazoo is asking its LAW ENFORCEMENT Members in the surrounding area to assist the DC Capital Police!
- Huge Increase in U.S. Carjackings Results in an 800% Increase in Armoring
- Retailers Increase Security As Demonstrators Storm Stores
- Private Security Guards Ensure Vaccination Distribution Centers Remain Secure & Safe
- Demand For Pandemic-Related Security Guards To Continue In 2021
- Syxsense Confirms There is Zero SolarWinds® Orion® in its Environment and is Not a SolarWinds Customer
- ChartSpan Achieves HITRUST CSF® Certification
Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar Series: Remediant and Summa Health Discuss How to Harden a COVID-19 Critical Business
WHAT: The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) provides frameworks and practical guidance to help organizations put identity at the center of their IT security strategy. In this live webinar, George Irungu, CISO at Summa Health, and Paul Lanzi, Co-founder and COO at Remediant, provide stories from the field on rolling out a Privileged Access Management program to a blended remote workforce.
WHEN: Thursday, December 10, 2020, Noon ET/ 9 a.m. PT.
WHY: COVID-19 came on pretty suddenly for many of us. The effect it had on the operations and IT infrastructure of health systems ratcheted up rapidly, as they tried to manage (1) an influx of patients, planned and unplanned, (2) new standard operating procedures, (3) migrating and supporting a blended on-premises / remote workforce and (4) a surge in targeted pandemic-related cyberattacks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Silicon Review Nominates Brio Benefits to its 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch List
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Stimulus Real Estate Identifies Income Avenues For Real Estate Agents
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Michigan $1 Billion Lotto Winner Was Shopping for CHILI?! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- American Equus and Energous Announce Trials Completed for the World's First Wirelessly Charged Equine Health Tracking Sensor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: According to a recent report from Black Book Market Research (source: www.helpnetsecurity.com), threats are now four times more likely to be centered on healthcare than any other industry, and ransomware attacks are increasing in popularity because of the amount of privileged information the hacker can obtain. In this webinar, George and Paul will walk through how Summa Health used an identity centric approach to adapt and evolve his security program to meet hospital operational needs, manage risk and defend the patient and employee experience.
See the full library of complimentary Identity-Centric Security Webinars from the IDSA.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Myths about Lean", free humorous video
- Glenn Neasham with Neasham Insurance Agency "The Safe Money Guy" opens agency in Orlando Florida
- Whataburger #395 in Tulsa Oklahoma is Hiring!
- AstroGrav 4.3 Released for Windows and Mac
- TVS Sports Network to Launch on Cable Television Systems After NBCSN Signs Off
About the Identity Defined Security Alliance
The IDSA is a group of identity and security vendors, solution providers, and practitioners that acts as an independent source of thought leadership, expertise, and practical guidance on identity centric approaches to security for technology professionals. The IDSA is a nonprofit that facilitates community collaboration to help organizations reduce risk by providing education, best practices, and resources.
Follow the IDSA
Join the Community: https://forum.idsalliance.org/
Identity Defined Security Alliance
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission
- i-Realise welcomes Carolynn Jones as Client Relationship Manager
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Free Agent, Mickey Barber, Signs Contract with the West Texas Buccaneers (AAL)
- TVS Today Home Entrtainment Network.Com Adds Chef Roc Cooking Series on WatchYour.TV Platform
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Corey Baker as Sales Representative
- New Wine & Paint Night Debuts In Lawton Next Week