Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Children's Book Encourages Tech-Addicted Parents to Look Up from their Phones
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- 4th Annual Children's Learning Festival Returns to WestWorld Sept 7th
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Back To School-children In The Dark-bus Stops
- Chris Janson to Headline Subaru Country Freedom Festival at the Port of Los Angeles October 19
- Ken Black Gives Back A Joint Effort Self Funded Bronx Back To School Drive Honoring Ken Black
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- A Southern Favorite Is Making Its Way To ATL | Krab Queenz Grand Opening August 17, 2019
To enter, a parent/guardian must like and follow the Ident-A-Kid Child ID App Facebook page. A PDF template for an awareness ribbon is available for download from the Ident-A-Kid Child ID App Facebook page. All submissions must be hand-drawn and an original design.
All designs must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM EST on May 22nd. Entries should include a brief description of the design and the age of the entrant. Contestants must email their designs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
The first place winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card, a free Ident-A-Kid app for their family and the winning design will be the Ident-A-Kid Child ID App Facebook profile picture for one month. Winners will be chosen based on creativity, originality, keeping with the theme & artistic ability - all directly proportional to the age of the artist.
About Ident-A-Kid: Ident-A-Kid Services of America is a national company, founded in 1986, and based in St. Petersburg, FL. They specialize in child safety and provide products and services, including child IDs and visitor management software, to over 20,000 schools/locations annually.
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Packing Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall