Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5441
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 166
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 109
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Suggests Change Of Scenery For Seniors
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Jessica Rodriguez Bunevacz Wins Telly Award for Best Scripted Webseries
- Redwood Film Transfer Announces New High Definition Film Scanning
- Santa's Village to Celebrate 60 Years of Amusement Park Memories with Anniversary Celebration
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- Boot Camp for New Moms and Dads Adventure Celebrate Fathers with #DadsGotThis
- Central Oklahoma Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Oviedo Real Estate Agent: Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
To enter, a parent/guardian must like and follow the Ident-A-Kid Child ID App Facebook page. A PDF template for an awareness ribbon is available for download from the Ident-A-Kid Child ID App Facebook page. All submissions must be hand-drawn and an original design.
All designs must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM EST on May 22nd. Entries should include a brief description of the design and the age of the entrant. Contestants must email their designs to email@example.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
The first place winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card, a free Ident-A-Kid app for their family and the winning design will be the Ident-A-Kid Child ID App Facebook profile picture for one month. Winners will be chosen based on creativity, originality, keeping with the theme & artistic ability - all directly proportional to the age of the artist.
About Ident-A-Kid: Ident-A-Kid Services of America is a national company, founded in 1986, and based in St. Petersburg, FL. They specialize in child safety and provide products and services, including child IDs and visitor management software, to over 20,000 schools/locations annually.
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records