Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 202
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 119
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations Regarding Rentals in HOA Communities
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- SDG Align recognised for Social Impact with Australian Good Design Award
- allAgents Announce The Guest Host Of Their First Ever Customer Experience Awards
- Sell Your House For Max Value Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Kuester Management Group Shares Desirable Traits for HOA Board Members
- Don't list your house - just sell it!
- Local Manchester Property Developer Nabeel Mussarat In Efforts To Rejuvenate Local Churches
In addition to the corporate headquarters in Bradenton, Florida and an additional corporate office in Fort Myers, Florida, the new office space expands the office footprint and supports the company's growth strategy. ICON currently manages over 6,000 homes in the central and east coast areas of Florida.
"ICON is very excited about the opening of our newest office in Orlando," said ICON's President, We Miller. "The office further demonstrates our commitment to our Central Florida clients and services our expanding portfolio in the central-eastern part of the state."
"I couldn't be more excited to officially open our new ICON Central office," said Brad Compton, Regional Director of Operations for the Central Florida Division. "CEO, Dennis Colletti and ICON President, Wes Miller have proven time and time again the breadth of their commitment to providing the resources needed to truly deliver ICONic service in all the areas ICON is so fortunate to serve." He continued, "not only is this office's opening a testament to that commitment, but it is also further evidence of our continued growth and success as a company. A special thanks to both Dennis and Wes, as well as the amazing team members of ICON that make these successes possible."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
The new office's address is 6675 Westwood Blvd. Orlando, Suite 150. To find out more about ICON Management, please visit https://theiconteam.com/
ICON Management Services, Inc. (est. 2007) is a Florida based club and community management company built of professionals such as experienced club managers, on-staff agronomists, PGA qualified golf professionals, community association managers, lifestyle and fitness directors, talented chefs, accountants, and more. ICON manages premier golf and country clubs with a host of amenities, homeowners' associations, resort communities, restaurants, etc., with a focus on creating, developing and nurturing relationships. ICON sets the standard by which all others in the industry are judged as they strive to lead the way in providing world-class, deeply involved and genuine service to some of the most prominent clubs and communities in Florida and beyond. ICON Team Members are role models who set an example of genuine hospitality—a level of service that creates a point of differentiation and a competitive advantage over other management companies. ICON's commitment lies in helping communities achieve progressive change and ongoing positive results. ICON's mission is to consistently deliver genuine service in a professional manner.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Huffines Communities Breaks Ground on Solterra, Mesquite's Largest Community
- Leadership NEXT networking social Nov. 9 to provide pre-session legislation update
- Writer of Marvel Comics' 'The Punisher' Depicts Cops as Heroes in Brand New Graphic Novel
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- NASCAR's Anthony Alfredo's Secret To A Quick Escape From Car Fire
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Hosts Ribbon Cutting for New HardKore Athletic Performance Center
- The English-Speaking Union of the United States announces Dr. Quinn Peeper as new Chairman
- Priority Marketing hires Payton Richárd as marketing coordinator
- Preston Adams Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- West Chester Elks Lodge 853 Award 2021 Scholarship
- Provender Partners Acquires 570K-SF Temperature Controlled Building in Manteno, IL for $30 Million
- Jewish Federation of Greater Naples announces its annual community-wide Chanukah celebration Nov. 29
- Families of World War II Veterans Holds 2021 Fundraising Golf Tournament
- Operation Tango Romeo is pleased to announce its Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Recovery Podcast is