Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 217
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 192
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 135
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 122
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 121
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 115
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 113
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 108
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- KAMAR SKEETE "I Do It For The Culture"
- Cody Arbogast Takes First in State in Wrestling
- Wellington March Madness Tournament Comes to Palm Beach County March 7-8
- MMA Sensation Dada 5000 Joins Austin Idol's Universal Wrestling College
- UWAR Donation of Cutting-Edge Adaptable Training System Open to Public at The George Foreman Youth Center in Houston TX
- "BOXING: Essential Skills" by Coach Dean Eoannou & Eugene B. Kern, MD Now Available on Amazon
- Cactus League Spring Training Challenge 2020
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Aaron Chili' Gordon - The PEOPLE'S Chili' Champion! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Iroquois Nationals Development Group Launches New Teams
- Trailblazing Finance Industry Leader Suzanne Shank Honored by Pistons for Black History Month
"In January 2018 we completed the installation of our MONDOTRACK WS surface at the renovated Khalifa International Stadium," said Maurizio Stroppiana, Managing Director, MONDO S.p.A.
"We are proud to be part of the transformation of the stadium, which is the first in the world to be awarded a four-star rating from the Global Sustainability Assessment System. In addition to the innovative pink color and to the traditional athletic performance, our MONDOTRACK WS is GREENGUARD Gold certified for its low VOC emissions, which effectively contributes to minimizing the stadium's ecological footprint. We praise Qatar's commitment to sustainability, and we thank the IAAF, WCH Doha 2019 and Aspire Zone Foundation for sharing with MONDO the same vision for a sustainable future," he continued.
MONDO works closely with professional athletes and international universities to identify the ideal characteristics of track surfaces used for high-level competitions. Thanks to this collaboration, MONDO transformed specific needs of athletes into new technologies and applied them to the MONDOTRACK WS, which was used for the 2016 Rio Olympics, to optimize it for the Tokyo 2020 Games.
"MONDO is extremely focused on helping track and field athletes improve their performance, not only because we want to provide the best conditions to perform, but we also want to help them record their fastest times ever during one of the world's biggest and most exciting competitions," said Stroppiana.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
During the Doha Congress, MONDO will display the details of these track improvements and unveil its Mondotrack WS technologies, first presented on http://www.mondotrack.jp/jp/en/website. (Follow the website for more news and updates.)
In addition to the astonishing athletic performance it provides, MONDOTRACK WS is GREENGUARD Gold certified for its low VOC emissions, which effectively contributes to minimizing the stadium's ecological footprint. Khalifa International Stadium focuses on sustainability as a key element in its design and operation and has achieved a four-star GSAS rating—making it one of the most sustainable stadiums in the region.
For the first time ever, the top global athletic competition will take place on a pink track, specifically manufactured by MONDO to meet the unique look of the WCH Doha 2019. MONDO can tailor its prefabricated products to meet special requirements while always providing the highest level of athletic performance and delivering unparalleled uniformity of biomechanical response.
MONDO is also supplying the sport equipment for the event.
This marks the 12th time MONDO has been the Supplier of the track surface of the IAAF World Championships. (MONDO was the Official Supplier of the track surface as well for 13th edition of the IAAF World Indoor Championships).
The main track was installed in January 2018; the warmup track was installed in summer 2019. The main track surface is 95.54 square feet (8.876 square meters), and the warmup surface is 79.59 square feet (7.394 square meters).
More on eTradeWire News
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
MONDO is the global leader in the sports flooring markets, manufacturing flooring surfaces for virtually every application. More than 1,100 MONDO tracks and 800 MONDO artificial turf fields are installed worldwide. Official Supplier of the athletic track for the past 11 Olympic Games, MONDO will provide as well the athletic track (MONDOTRACK WS) and equipment for the next 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games in Tokyo. MONDO is the Official Supplier or Official Sponsor of more than 100 sports federations and associations. A family-owned business since its founding in 1948, MONDO sells its products in more than 196 countries. The company's global headquarters are in Italy. For news updates, visit mondoworldwide.com, and the Mondo press room (https://pressroom.prlog.org/MondoAmerica/), and follow the company on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MondoUSA/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/MondoSport_USA), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mondosportusa/), and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/1070464/admin/...).
- 889 Global Solutions Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- 'Landscapes and Seascapes: The Great Outdoors' Exhibit at Mason House Gallery
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Amy Wolff Interiors to Growing Client List
- Official Release of "How I Beat Death, Disease, Divorce & Debt:"
- QComm Demystifies $150 million LPTV Repack Question
- Bullseye Home Services Acquires The Surfin' Plumbers
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I for Sale!
- New Fourth Edition of ASA Valuing Machinery and Equipment Book Released
- William H. "Bill" Cress, Vaudeville Star dead at 97
- Sip & Swine BBQ Festival Perfectly Seasoned for Its Fifth Year
- Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Sucrose Phosphorylase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Drinkmate™ Introduces Personal Stainless-Steel Sparkling Beverage Bottle
- Caucus Weekend 2020 Features Panel Discussion on 'Maternal Mortality and Morbidity
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Author and Sex Therapist Dr. Donna Oriowo Launches Cocoa Butter & Hair Grease Website to Help Encourage Self-Love as it Relates to Skin and Hair