Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 325
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- Indian design firm wins international acclaim
Similar on eTradeWire News
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Expands Network to St. Louis Metropolita
- New SpecMetrix® Dry Film Thickness QA Coating Measurement System for real-time coating data
- HALF THE CHILD: Debut novel by William J. McGee explores custody, child abduction and parental alienation — from a devoted dad's perspective
- Lanesha Has Become the Largest Manufacturer and Retailers of Customized Sweatshirts
- Leading Magazine awards PINC as Top Supply Chain Projects of 2018
- 12 UFO Experts Land in Philly for MUFON Symposium
- Elkos launches new sketch pen - Willy
- Hydra-Electric Introduces Solution to Address Contact Resistance Problems in Aerospace Pressure Switches
- Marita Group Holding is proud to announce the coming of Avengers Hotel and Entertainment Center to Morocco
- Alive Telecom Announces Distribution Agreement with Primus Electronics
Hydra-Electric to Kick Off 70th Anniversary Celebration at Farnborough International Airshow (#FIA18 #FIA2018)
"From the inventions of our founder that marked the beginning of this company 70 years ago, to our recent product announcements of new sensor designs, Hydra-Electric has developed a reputation as an innovator in the aerospace industry," said Hydra-Electric CEO David Schmidt. "We're incredibly proud of our achievements. Our history shows that Hydra continually moves forward with new technologies to solve the problems of the moment, and to anticipate challenges on the horizon. That's why we're using this 70th anniversary milestone to highlight our recent and ongoing innovations in sensing technology. As an example, next generation sensors must address the enormous challenge in critical aircraft systems to maintain accuracy over extreme conditions and extended usage. Today's sensors require robust designs that also accommodate the greater limitations in space and weight of newer aircraft designs. Our technologies truly differentiate themselves in the marketplace by offering proven solutions without compromise."
More on eTradeWire News
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
Hydra-Electric Company was founded by Allen V.C. Davis in 1948. Mr. Davis introduced and patented the Negative Rate Disc Spring design that remains the standard today for most aerospace pressure switches. Lockheed was one of the first customers, utilizing the company's hydraulic pressure switches on the B-52. Hydra-Electric went on to provide products for countless major commercial and military aircraft programs, as well as space applications including switches for the fuel and pneumatics systems of the Saturn V rocket which transported Neil Armstrong and team to the moon. More recently Hydra-Electric sensor and switch products have been used on a large number of modern programs such as the Joint Striker Fighter, the Eurofighter Typhoon and the A350-XWB. The company remains in the same location near the Burbank airport where it started in 1948, when Burbank was the center of the burgeoning aerospace industry.
"The Farnborough Airshow is an exciting event for Hydra-Electric," said Tim Burmood, Director of Engineering. "We appreciate the opportunity to meet with our international customers, and to develop new industry relationships. We also get to demonstrate the innovations that make Hydra-Electric stand out in the sensor and switch marketplace. This year we'll be introducing new products again. We like to think of these as examples of how our company is on the forefront of creating next-generation technology."
More on eTradeWire News
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
- Sacred Heart School's Director of Communications travels to Saigon to meet prospective students
Visitors can find Hydra-Electric in Hall 4, Stand 4846. The Company will also have copies of its newly released white paper, "Single Event Effects in High Altitude Aerospace Sensor Applications." Additional Hydra-Electric white papers will be available at the booth, or can be downloaded electronically at www.hydraelectric.com/wp.
The Farnborough International Airshow, held every other year just outside London, has its origins in 1920 with the RAF show. The trade show portion attracts 73,000 industry professionals from a range of aerospace sectors across the globe, over 1,500 exhibiting companies, and trade visitors from 72 countries.
- AveryHess, Realtors® Introduces "Coming Soon" Feature to Award-Winning averyhess.com Website
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Piano School of NYC Announces New Board of Directors President and New Board Members
- Alleron - Top Performing Australian Fund Manager Specialising in Australian Equities