Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- David Spaulding Joins Green and Spiegel as the Head of Compliance and Regulatory Practice Section
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- Ruby Receptionists Named A Fastest Growing Company for a Record-Breaking 12th Year
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys earn Florida Bar Board Certification in Condo and Planned Development Law
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Two Partners to its Tampa Office
- Washington, D.C. is the Best City for Lawyers
- Francis Bacon Makes Comeback as Shakespeare Authorship Candidate
- Cathy L. Reece Elected to Serve as the Treasurer for the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
John's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and corporate law. Prior to joining Hutchison, John was an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group of Jones Day's Tokyo office, where he advised public companies and private equity clients on various types of cross-border transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships.
John received his J.D. and LL.M. in international and comparative law from Duke University Law School and his bachelor's degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Justyn Kasierski, one of the managing partners at the firm, states, "We are excited about the corporate experience John brings to Hutchison and also the international experience he can share with our clients."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Mayukh focuses his practice on general corporate matters (corporate governance, commercial contracts and other day-to-day business issues), and intellectual property prosecution, enforcement, licensing and related matters. He received his law degree from University of North Carolina School of Law.
Prior to his legal education, Mayukh earned a M.S. in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University School of Medicine and a B.S. in Biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He uses his experience working in the fields of cancer research and infectious disease research to bring a unique viewpoint to clients. Mayukh's background allows him to better understand the technology clients are working to develop and appreciate the successes and challenges faced by leaders in biotechnology and life sciences.
"Mayukh's unique life sciences experience will help him tremendously in many of our practice areas," notes Dan O'Korn, a partner at the firm. "We're happy we had him as a summer associate for two years and even happier he chose us to begin his full-time legal career."
- Aramsco Acquires Wolf Cleaning Equipment and Supply
- Thinkware launches its first sport dash cam
- Handel Birds of Paradise lamps, rare Pequegnat clocks do well in Miller & Miller's June 8th auction
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- Samsung Named Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 Denver Parade of Homes
- Local Part-Time Jobs: New App Seeks To Democratize Part-Time Employment
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- David Buys Houses Florida - "We Buy Houses Orlando!" Any Situation, Any Condition, Cash
- Consignment POS Software - New feature to print discounts on price tag
- David Buys Houses Florida: Knowledgeable Foreclosure Professional Provide Solutions For Orlando
- Jonjo Elliott: Glass Half Full Solo Show at Artplex Gallery
- California Cybersecurity Services Company Novacoast Announces New Focus in Europe
- Newbury College Closed - Everything Must Be Sold
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community