Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- New Trial for Alabama Death Row Inmate Represented by Snell & Wilmer Lawyer
- What are the long term effects of Brain Injuries?
- Pallett Valo expands its international connectivity by joining Geneva Group International (GGI)
- EB5Investors Magazine Names Matthew T. Galati a Top 25 Immigration Attorney
- Pavese Law Firm hires attorney Amy Thibaut
- Barr's Commitment to Transparency Has Limits
John's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and corporate law. Prior to joining Hutchison, John was an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group of Jones Day's Tokyo office, where he advised public companies and private equity clients on various types of cross-border transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships.
John received his J.D. and LL.M. in international and comparative law from Duke University Law School and his bachelor's degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Justyn Kasierski, one of the managing partners at the firm, states, "We are excited about the corporate experience John brings to Hutchison and also the international experience he can share with our clients."
More on eTradeWire News
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
Mayukh focuses his practice on general corporate matters (corporate governance, commercial contracts and other day-to-day business issues), and intellectual property prosecution, enforcement, licensing and related matters. He received his law degree from University of North Carolina School of Law.
Prior to his legal education, Mayukh earned a M.S. in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University School of Medicine and a B.S. in Biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He uses his experience working in the fields of cancer research and infectious disease research to bring a unique viewpoint to clients. Mayukh's background allows him to better understand the technology clients are working to develop and appreciate the successes and challenges faced by leaders in biotechnology and life sciences.
"Mayukh's unique life sciences experience will help him tremendously in many of our practice areas," notes Dan O'Korn, a partner at the firm. "We're happy we had him as a summer associate for two years and even happier he chose us to begin his full-time legal career."
- Enter To Win A Fully Restored 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2019 Corvette ZR1!
- Conroe Growth to Attract Job Seekers From Around Region to 7th Annual Job Fair
- Allied Wallet Taps into $16 Trillion Market
- 2019 Predictions for Turkey's Property Market and Foreign House Buyers
- Scott Stevens Offers Thriller Ebook For Free!
- Dallas Lifestyle Influencer Recommends New Amazon Influencer Program
- Mobil Steel Achieves AISC Quality Fabrication Standard for 13th Consecutive Year
- St. Eval Candle Company Installs BPA Platform to Integrate Shopify with SAP Business One
- NEW KOMPLEMENTS from Ambiance Bain
- Features of American Airlines Manage Booking-Ysupportnumber
- Sons and Daughters of Italy: The Fashions and Faces of the Regions of Italy
- Kelly Strauss Named Virginia Auctioneer of the Year
- Nelson Creek Outdoors announce its release of Lucky 7 Synthethescent Preorbital Licking Branch GEL
- ChiXi Consultants – What to Watch in the Markets – US Consumer Outlook
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Midwest Expansion with Cedar Rapids Inferno SC
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- TriBic Software Announces Beta Release of Box Office Ticketing Solution
- Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC Pledges to donate toward those affected by the government shutdown