Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- MASTERS Podcast Features Taryn Aiken on How to Respond When Someone Discloses a Mental Health Issue
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- "We're All About Being BIG HEADED!" Explore the 'Be BigHeaded' Brand's Beauty and Wisdom
- Laser Hair Removal in Princeton NJ
- WaiverSign's Digital Waxing Consent Forms Transform Industry and Lives of Estheticians
- Win $1000 cash & Free Wig & Clothes - Beautyforever & Jurllyshe
- An All-Inclusive Day of Wellness through Beautification
- Perth skin cancer patients undergo first treatments with OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT as part of the EPIC-Skin study
Full Bloom Salon & Dry Bar salon boasts a beautiful, luxurious space and decor with ample parking. The salon will still be committed to eco-friendly and green values, exceptional service, and you can expect to see the same talented stylists. Owner Hannah Mills and her team have been working tirelessly to turn the one-time medical office into an oasis of lush green, crisp white and pops of pink.
"Full Bloom offers a better overall flow and floor plan that is not only inviting for our clients but also more functional for the staff," explained Mills. "After so much planning, I'm thrilled to bring our eco-luxe salon built on sustainability and elevated service to Pooler."
Full Bloom Salon & Dry Bar will officially be open for business on Wednesday, June 1 at 10 a.m. A ribbon cutting ceremony courtesy of Greater Pooler Area Chamber of Commerce will be held that day at 9 a.m.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emily "Ellie" Spencer joins Spencer Properties full time!
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
And to celebrate the occasion, Full Bloom is offering a promotion for the entire month of June to anyone with an existing appointment: bring in any used, empty beauty product bottles and packaging (metal, plastic or paper) to receive a FREE KEVIN.MURPHY deep conditioning treatment during your shampoo service. Call (912) 346-6021 to make your appointment at Full Bloom Salon & Dry Bar today.
About Full Bloom Salon & Dry Bar
Full Bloom is an eco-luxe salon built on sustainability and elevated service. It is a community space, filled with passionate and evolving visionaries specializing in all things hair and cosmetic beauty. Full Bloom is Savannah and Pooler's first and only certified sustainable salon. It diverts 95% of its daily waste including foils, hair clippings and even color out of landfills and waterways and into repurposed tools such as bicycles and green energy. Visit fullbloomsalonanddrybar.com for more information about the salon, including event and wedding services.
Good Cause Marketing
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem