Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Heating firm urges householders to stay safe from carbon monoxide, the silent killer
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- PODS® Wisconsin Helps Residents Tackle Cross Country Moving Without the Hassle
- Weight N Bed: Comfortable Bedding for Better Sleep
- Products 4 Kitchens: Products For a Smoother Running Kitchen
- EZ Kitchen Supply: Premium Kitchen Supplies & Gadgets for an Effective Kitchen!
- Brand new home for sale! open house Parade of Homes
- Let NESCO help preserve your family tradition
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert September 2019
- The Cost of a Poorly Installed Air Conditioning System
The 110,000-square-foot campus will be concrete block construction on both the lower and upper levels, with impact-resistant windows and doors. Everything from the roof to the shutters is being built with the latest technology meant to defend against the fiercest of storms.
"The building's structural design is based on wind load pressures," said Robert Lord, Executive Director of Atrium at Liberty Park. "Our number one priority is always to make sure our future residents are safe, especially in the event of a hurricane."
In accordance with guidelines set forth in the wake of Hurricane Irma by then Governor Rick Scott, and since voted into law, nursing homes and assisted living facilities must develop emergency plans that provide for alternative power sources and fuel capable of maintaining an ambient temperature of no greater than 81 degrees fahrenheit for at least 96 hours. Atrium at Liberty Park will initiate an emergency plan, upon opening, for enough generator capacity to meet the legal requirements set forth by the state and will have the appropriate amount of supplies and staff in the aftermath of a storm.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
The construction is also accommodating the latest storm water and floodplain standards to deal with heavy rains. It's part of a coordinated effort to make sure the building remains secure, the power remains on, and residents can enjoy Atrium life without worry.
"We're dedicated to setting ourselves apart and building an exceptional community here," Lord said. "We're 100 percent committed to keeping our residents happy, healthy and enjoying their experience at our new community."
Meridian Senior Living has more than 70 communities in the U.S., with additional Florida developments expected to start later this year. Atrium at Liberty Park will encompass 130 supportive independent living, assisted living and memory care residences.
See what Meridian Senior Living is doing to give seniors a place in Cape Coral where they can flourish at www.atriumatlibertypark.com.
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Announces 2019 Community Inclusion Awards
- Adam Cupples named to Board of Directors for South Shore Habitat for Humanity
- Big Bear Brewing Company wins Grand Champion in 25th annual USBTC
- Camp N Goes: Trendy & Exciting Camping Supplies
- September 23 Deadline Nears for Women United Flagler Chapter Grant Applicants
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people