Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hurricane Season Prep Tips by former Deputy Insurance Commissioner
- New water conservation program aims to save up to 11 million gallons a day by 2030
- Sure –Shot Ways of Finding The Best Plumber Near You
- College Student Launches Affordable Dorm Decor Startup
- Companion, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant and Driver Available in Boca Raton
- Two Franklin-based businesses merge to help clients "find a fresh start"
- Clearview Washing Announces New Service: Sanitation
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration to host self-guided home tours
- CEO of Live Good Inc. Supports Employees During Mass Business Closures
- Tips On Turning Your Living Room Into an In-Home Theater with Surround Sound
The 110,000-square-foot campus will be concrete block construction on both the lower and upper levels, with impact-resistant windows and doors. Everything from the roof to the shutters is being built with the latest technology meant to defend against the fiercest of storms.
"The building's structural design is based on wind load pressures," said Robert Lord, Executive Director of Atrium at Liberty Park. "Our number one priority is always to make sure our future residents are safe, especially in the event of a hurricane."
In accordance with guidelines set forth in the wake of Hurricane Irma by then Governor Rick Scott, and since voted into law, nursing homes and assisted living facilities must develop emergency plans that provide for alternative power sources and fuel capable of maintaining an ambient temperature of no greater than 81 degrees fahrenheit for at least 96 hours. Atrium at Liberty Park will initiate an emergency plan, upon opening, for enough generator capacity to meet the legal requirements set forth by the state and will have the appropriate amount of supplies and staff in the aftermath of a storm.
More on eTradeWire News
- Michael Masor Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
- Traci Creighton Earns RENE and e-PRO Certifications
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation Launches Federal Trades Training Task Force
- Gauging Your Aging Parent's Safe Driving Abilities After The Holiday Weekend Reunion
- Mark Coker Honored With Celebrated Invitation
The construction is also accommodating the latest storm water and floodplain standards to deal with heavy rains. It's part of a coordinated effort to make sure the building remains secure, the power remains on, and residents can enjoy Atrium life without worry.
"We're dedicated to setting ourselves apart and building an exceptional community here," Lord said. "We're 100 percent committed to keeping our residents happy, healthy and enjoying their experience at our new community."
Meridian Senior Living has more than 70 communities in the U.S., with additional Florida developments expected to start later this year. Atrium at Liberty Park will encompass 130 supportive independent living, assisted living and memory care residences.
See what Meridian Senior Living is doing to give seniors a place in Cape Coral where they can flourish at www.atriumatlibertypark.com.
- Global rollout for Pcdata's Pick-to-Light Systems at meal kit company Marley Spoon
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Babirad's Companion Journal Helps Readers Coupe Through Words
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou