Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages
- Samson Extracts Becomes Proud Members Of The Florida Hemp Council
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- TYM America Names Team Tractor & Equipment Corp. its Authorized Dealer in Arizona
- Canadian Cereal Grains Exporter and Supplier
- Lentils: Interesting Facts About This Nutritional Powerhouse
- ELEKS Will Host the First Edition of Insurance TechTalk Series
- Industry's Best Cannabis Consulting Firm
- Consumer51 Launches New Website and Digital Marketing Campaigns for First Crop™
Accepting the invitation from Hedman and Wilk, Flute and his family will be their special guests at the Red Wilk Construction Tuff Hedeman Bull Bash on Wednesday, August 28th at the kick-off and opening performance of the bull riding at the South Dakota State Fair.
"Kyle is so excited about being the wish kid for the Red Wilk Tuff Hedeman bull riding! He has already been through a lot and has a tough road ahead of him. Our family is so grateful for this opportunity and cannot wait to come," said Kyle's mom Allison.
Hedeman and Wilk have joined forces to give Kyle the ride of his life, not on a bucking bull, but a trip to the see his heroes compete on world-class bucking bulls and meet Tuff and the elite bull riders of the Tuff Hedeman Tour.
"Thanks to my friend Red Wilk we will have the opportunity to introduce Kyle to Bull Riding in a way most kids just dream about and see on television. Red and I know that through these experiences if we are lucky, we might just have the chance to ignite hope, and strength for Kyle and his family and just let him have a little fun before he faces the reality of his disease again," said Hedeman.
More on eTradeWire News
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form
- Velocity Press to publish history of the "Beat Scene"
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Self Storage Tips When Deciding Which Facility To Use
Kyle suffers from Friedreich's ataxia, a genetic disorder that causes progressive nervous system damage and movement disorders. In 2017, after seven years of testing, Kyle was diagnosed with this rare disease that is known only to afflict one of 40,000 people. He suffers from muscle control issues and has trouble walking. Friedreich's ataxia also affects the heart, and Kyle is being treated and monitored for that complication as well.
There is no cure for Friedreich's Ataxia, only treatments to assist with symptoms. As the disease progresses, most affected will be confined to a wheelchair. In spite of his illness, Kyle is an active 13-year old boy who loves swimming and riding his bike. He enjoys art activities including drawing which he excels in spite of the difficulties produced by Friedreich's.
Kyle resides in Huron with his mother and four young siblings who often assist him with walking.
The Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding tour is honoring the 25th Anniversary of the Western-based Charity founded and led by Donnalyn Quintanna, former wife of the late John Quintanna, a former PRCA World Champion Bull Rider.
Since 1994, Tuff Hedeman and Donnalyn Quintanna, have been granting western-style wishes to children faced with medical and sometimes just tragic life challenges. Through the help of dedicated professionals in rodeo and other walks of life, many celebrities, including the late Luke Perry, have dedicated their time and money to assisting Western Wishes. In 2014, an 8 Seconds Reunion Gala held at Cheyenne Frontier Days including Luke Perry and Stephen Baldwin.
More on eTradeWire News
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
Sonny Burgess, director of clinical performing arts at Cook Children's Health Care System, the hospital in Fort Worth Hedeman frequents, discusses the impact of having Hedeman visit the children.
"More than anything, [the kids] are used to seeing somebody come in and give them a shot, some doctor comes in, over and over, and for somebody like Tuff to come in, what an incredible relief," Burgess says and adds, "I think that he's just got a great perspective on life and achieving things. He's very grateful for what he's got in his life," said Burgess.
About Western Wishes
Western Wishes specializes in granting wishes for challenged children who otherwise might not get to have experiences associated with the western lifestyle. The charitable organization has helped children of all ages attend western events from bull riding to rodeo to equestrian performance events. Western Wishes (westernwishes.org) a foundation created by Donnalyn Quintanna, the former wife of the late PRCA World Champion bull rider, John Quintanna. Western Wishes contact: Mandy Shaff, email@example.com; www.westernwishes.org
About Red Wilk Construction Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding
The Red Wilk Construction Bull Bash South Dakota State Fairgrounds, 1060 3rd St. SW. Tickets are on sale. Tickets are $12 for youth and $20 for adults and are available by calling 866-605-FAIR, or online at www.sdstatefair.com. A list of contestants will be available at a later date.
Media contact and press credentials: Leigh Ann Schroeder, 940.902.1112 or or www.tuffhedemanbullriding.com.
Follow Tuff Hedeman on Facebook and Instagram @TuffHedemanOfficial
Leigh Ann Schroeder
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members