Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 224
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 155
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 113
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Niagara Church Abuse Activist To Protest Three Catholic Locations In Toronto Thursday
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- National Pit Bull Victim Awareness Day
- Dear Mr. Trump: I'm Sorry (Opinion)
- Can Teaching Optimism Combat The Pandemics & Improve Voter Turnout?
- American Mensa Celebrates Its Diamond Jubilee
- Sex Lies and DNA what has White America produced?
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
Hug Your Hound Day was created by Ami Moore, dubbed the "Dog Whisperer of Chicago", to reinforce the importance of having a long and affectionate bond between you and your pet, and how both of your health and happiness can be improved. The day encourages ways you can make your environment safer for your pet and to stop for a moment and truly appreciate them and how they impact your life.
Women adore Labradors
We collected 296 answers around which dog breed respondents think are the most huggable, and the verdict is in. The majority of respondents, equating to 16%, agreed that Labradors are the most huggable pooches, with 18% being female and 14% male. According to the data, it seems that there are gender differences in which sort of dogs we think give the best hugs. The majority of men (17%) answered that Cockapoos were the most huggable. Both dogs are big and fluffy, so it seems those are the characteristics we value the most from a hug with our four-legged friend.
More on eTradeWire News
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
The runner ups are a variety of sizes and texture of fur, with Bichon Fries, Boxers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, German Shepherds, Huskies, and St Bernards all coming in a joint second.
How to celebrate Hug Your Hound Day
First, no matter what breed or size they are, give your pooch a hug and let them know how much you love them—tell them, too! If your dog is displaying any negative behaviours, try to put yourself in their paws and think of ways to remedy anxious or destructive behaviour. We know that modern life can be busy, but when you get in from a long day back at work, they may just be wanting more attention and affection off you.
Most negative behaviours are signals of unhappiness, so use Hug Your Hound Day the way it was intended—to display affection and recognise how we can create a safer and happier environment for our dogs.
So, celebrate the best day of the year with your dog. Why not take them for an extra special walk or feed them their favourite treats too?
- Is Physical Therapy Covered Under Health Insurance?
- ERN VIP Getaways announces new resale metrics
- Heritage at Middletown to host hard hat tour!
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Groundbreaking automated lead generation, voicemail software now works with landlines
- Construction Company Advises Caution with DIY Projects
- Characteristics of Effective ABA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida nets $38,000 at RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament
- More Than Paper Adds New Raised Foil Holiday Greeting Cards to Website
- Concertex Provides Comfort with Plume
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Limits Increase By Up To $420
- Paul Rusesabagina seizes the East African Court with complaint against Rwanda
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures