Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- AdQuire Media Welcomes Chris Ambrosio as Chief Revenue Officer
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Puerto Vallarta to Host First National LGBTQ Media Association International Conference
- Attention CEOs, CMOs, Sales and Advertising re The Advertising Attribution Question
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Local Marketing Company Celebrates 10 Years of Impacting the Community
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Flywheel Uses Lola.com and Expensify to Streamline T&E Reporting
His sharp strategic mind, academia engagement and industry expertise are being recognized for the valuable contributions made to the tourism rapid recovery for Puerto Rico in the aftermath of hurricane Maria.
Ronald Castro is the Principal and Chief Strategist of ROCA Marketing, a strategy and research consulting firm based in Wall Street. Through his vision, Ronald has helped ROCA's travel and tourism clients generate extraordinary results through the design of experiences, product launches, innovation development and destinations turnaround plans. Since its establishment in 2016, ROCA Marketing has developed a reputation as a trusted strategic partner for facilitating growth through the execution of insights-driven marketing programs.
Additionally, Ronald is an adjunct faculty member at the NYU Tisch Center for Hospitality Graduate program. For the past 5 years, he has spearheaded the Marketing Strategies curriculum for the Masters program at the hospitality management institution.
"Truly honored and humbled with this recognition and being part of this great list of exceptional professionals who I have long admired and respected," Ronald Castro stated. "Working in the dynamic travel industry pushes marketing professionals to achieve levels of performance never seen before. And even more so in the aftermath of a natural disaster. This recognition is a reaffirmation of our work to strategically blend research, creativity, and technology to drive both consumer engagement and bottom-line results."
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
The sixteenth HSMAI annual list recognizes the "best of the best" in the hospitality, travel and tourism industries. Recipients will be honored during a private ceremony on January 22, 2019 at the New York Marriott Marquis and during the Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala that follows.
The 2018 "Top 25" recipients were judged by a panel of senior industry executives for their recent work based on the following criteria: creativity and innovation, cutting edge sales or marketing campaigns, triumph in challenging situations, and/or sales efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
"The 'Top 25' is our annual hot list that celebrates the sales, marketing and revenue management leaders and innovators in our industry," said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, President and CEO of HSMAI. "The creative strategies, passionate dedication and sharp intelligence of these professionals have not only grown the business within their organizations but have also truly raised the bar for the hospitality industry as a whole."
In addition to celebrating Travel and Tourism achievements, the gala recognizes the top achievements in advertising, digital marketing and public relations in the hospitality, travel and tourism industries with an Adrian Award. Lifetime achievement honors and Gold Adrian Award winners will be celebrated at the Adrian Awards Gala, which is co-sponsored by HSMAI, Booking.com, Google, and TravelClick.
Ronald Castro will be featured in an HSMAI article, receive a personalized plaque, and hence forward will be recognized as a Top 25 Mind in Hospitality Sales, Marketing and Revenue Optimization.
About ROCA Marketing
ROCA Marketing is a marketing consultancy firm headquartered in New York City's Financial District. Founded in 2016, the company is dedicated to empowering their portfolio of clients with data driven business intelligence and a set of customer centric solutions aiming to create growth, build a competitive edge and secure long-term business stability. Among the clients ROCA Marketing currently work with are The Puerto Rico Tourism Company, The Landmark Prestige Coworking Spaces and Eloan the simply smart online lending platform. Connect with ROCA Marketing via http://www.roca.marketing.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry's leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. Founded in 1927 and celebrating 90 years in 2017, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at http://www.hsmai.org, http://www.facebook.com/hsmai, http://www.twitter.com/hsmai, and http://www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening