Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1023
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 297
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- TopDogTours - Navigating The Great White Way: Broadway Deals and Steals
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- In Search for the Soul of International Business
- OTA Insight appoints General Manager to drive continued growth in the Americas
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Wander Media Company Founder Selected as Host for 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
- Jovenville-Designed Invitation Makes Shea Properties' Season Bright
- Sales ambassadors UK announce O2 Will compensate customers for network issues!
His sharp strategic mind, academia engagement and industry expertise are being recognized for the valuable contributions made to the tourism rapid recovery for Puerto Rico in the aftermath of hurricane Maria.
Ronald Castro is the Principal and Chief Strategist of ROCA Marketing, a strategy and research consulting firm based in Wall Street. Through his vision, Ronald has helped ROCA's travel and tourism clients generate extraordinary results through the design of experiences, product launches, innovation development and destinations turnaround plans. Since its establishment in 2016, ROCA Marketing has developed a reputation as a trusted strategic partner for facilitating growth through the execution of insights-driven marketing programs.
Additionally, Ronald is an adjunct faculty member at the NYU Tisch Center for Hospitality Graduate program. For the past 5 years, he has spearheaded the Marketing Strategies curriculum for the Masters program at the hospitality management institution.
"Truly honored and humbled with this recognition and being part of this great list of exceptional professionals who I have long admired and respected," Ronald Castro stated. "Working in the dynamic travel industry pushes marketing professionals to achieve levels of performance never seen before. And even more so in the aftermath of a natural disaster. This recognition is a reaffirmation of our work to strategically blend research, creativity, and technology to drive both consumer engagement and bottom-line results."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
The sixteenth HSMAI annual list recognizes the "best of the best" in the hospitality, travel and tourism industries. Recipients will be honored during a private ceremony on January 22, 2019 at the New York Marriott Marquis and during the Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala that follows.
The 2018 "Top 25" recipients were judged by a panel of senior industry executives for their recent work based on the following criteria: creativity and innovation, cutting edge sales or marketing campaigns, triumph in challenging situations, and/or sales efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
"The 'Top 25' is our annual hot list that celebrates the sales, marketing and revenue management leaders and innovators in our industry," said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, President and CEO of HSMAI. "The creative strategies, passionate dedication and sharp intelligence of these professionals have not only grown the business within their organizations but have also truly raised the bar for the hospitality industry as a whole."
In addition to celebrating Travel and Tourism achievements, the gala recognizes the top achievements in advertising, digital marketing and public relations in the hospitality, travel and tourism industries with an Adrian Award. Lifetime achievement honors and Gold Adrian Award winners will be celebrated at the Adrian Awards Gala, which is co-sponsored by HSMAI, Booking.com, Google, and TravelClick.
Ronald Castro will be featured in an HSMAI article, receive a personalized plaque, and hence forward will be recognized as a Top 25 Mind in Hospitality Sales, Marketing and Revenue Optimization.
About ROCA Marketing
ROCA Marketing is a marketing consultancy firm headquartered in New York City's Financial District. Founded in 2016, the company is dedicated to empowering their portfolio of clients with data driven business intelligence and a set of customer centric solutions aiming to create growth, build a competitive edge and secure long-term business stability. Among the clients ROCA Marketing currently work with are The Puerto Rico Tourism Company, The Landmark Prestige Coworking Spaces and Eloan the simply smart online lending platform. Connect with ROCA Marketing via http://www.roca.marketing.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry's leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. Founded in 1927 and celebrating 90 years in 2017, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at http://www.hsmai.org, http://www.facebook.com/hsmai, http://www.twitter.com/hsmai, and http://www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School