Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 223
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 216
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 180
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 143
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 127
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 123
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gayle Martin Named Chief Operating Officer at FullHR; Will Lead Client Service Teams
- The Ken Blanchard Companies Releases Conversational Capacity Program
- HRBoost Shares How Managers and Employees Gain HR Support During COVID-19
- QuantumWork Introduces New Look and Clear Message
- TRU Staffing Partners and EDRM to Present New Master Class Webinar on State of Legal Tech Job Market
- Gov. Walz and Minnesota Businesses Take Action to Close the Unemployment Gap Among People of Color by Signing On to New Career Advancement Platform
- Ergonomics reimagined at virtual Applied Ergo Conference Aug. 4-6 … Registration open through July 30
- CMRG Welcomes New Strategic Leader at All-Female Agency
- IAOP Unveils Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Pierpoint International Promotes Alyssa Thach to President and COO
Certified businesses include: The Act One Group; Allegis Global Solutions; Corporate Research and Investigations Limited; Engage2Excel; Hudson RPO; Korn Ferry; LevelUP; Madison Performance Group; Personify; Pontoon Solutions; Sevenstep; WIlsonHCG; and Yoh.
HRO Today developed the certification program using extensive data and an in-depth understanding of the market gained via its magazine, research projects, and Baker's Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings. Incorporating the experience and insights of a global group of HRO Today Association members, the program ensures consumers are accessing providers that are operating at an established level of service, thereby protecting the health and safety of HR practitioners and clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Commemorating Hiroshima And Nagasaki: Preventing The Nuclear Holocaust
- Grandma's Favorite Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, L
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
- Unicorn Children's Foundation 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge raises funds for virtual programs
The Provider Certification Badge earned and displayed by approved businesses gives them instant credibility with prospects and reinforces for existing clients that they are working with a business that makes the highest standards of quality their everyday business practices.
"We are delighted to receive endorsement from HRO Today as a Certified Provider," said Jeff Eberwein, CEO of Hudson Global, Inc. "It reinforces our position as a trusted partner to our clients, delivering services with consistently high standards and ethics across our global business."
"Madison has always held itself to the highest standards of accountability and transparency," said Alex Alaminos, CEO of Madison Performance Group. "We are pleased to have these standards recognized by becoming a certified provider with HRO Today, an organization that we have worked with closely over the years and that is admired by so many businesses in the HR industry, including ours."
Certified Providers will be featured in the HR Procurement Center, an online marketplace designed to streamline the procurement process for HR executives seeking to evaluate and purchase services. The Center will include educational resources, a provider directory covering an expansive list of business categories, and a system that walks users through the procurement process from RFP development to final decision.
More on eTradeWire News
- Red Hook Terminals to Deploy Largest Electric Truck Fleet on US East Coast
- Hospitality Industry Veteran Kasia Mays Joins CGI Real Estate Investment Strategies as COO
- AmPac Receives $500,000 to Provide Capital to Inland Empire Small Businesses
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Tax Deed Investing Workshop on August 16, 2020
Member and nonmember businesses are invited to apply. Complete details can be found at http://bit.ly/2UGtJ5d.
About HRO Today
HRO Today is the property of SharedXpertise Media and offers the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content.
Wendy Metzgar, HRO Today
- Stillness: Whispers From Nature — A New Book Launch
- Community health nonprofit announces new director of Access Kershaw
- Industry Veteran Owned Non Profit Offers New Roadmap For Black Owned Businesss
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Dan and Tina Coughlin Expand Home Helpers Comprehensive Care Program to the Crystal Coast
- Sheila is ready to fight for you!
- ALGO Online Retail Hosts Virtual Summit for Third-Party Amazon FBA Sellers
- Creighton Construction & Development relocates with office in Fort Myers
- Book Your Appointment for Osteopathy Today
- Benefits of Getting New Employee Badges Made Quick During COVID-19
- Factors for Choosing the Right Online Name Badge Maker for All Your Needs
- Undrafted Free Agent LaShaun Sanders is Navigating this Covid Era with Positivity
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Profiles CEO Madeline Cammarata: Evolving Solar from Function to Fashion
- New Lingoport Suite Release: Machine Translation, Contextual QA & more
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Affordable Metro Areas in the West
- CDI Global Welcomes RVCO Consultants as its New Member Firm in India
- Black Woman-Owned Business Successfully Creates a New Blueprint and Pivots During the Pandemic while Assembling a Powerhouse Team
- Careington CIO Rashmi Jain to Speak at CXO Spotlight Event