Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 159
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 101
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Panda Buddy Offers Graduates a Life-Changing Opportunity to Teach English in China
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Mughal & Associates, ranks #3 on the South Florida Business Journal
- Elektra B. Yao Named to the 2019 Super Lawyers List as one of the Top Immigration Attorneys in New York
- Motivosity Lands on the 2019 Inc. 500 List
- Prestige Employee Administrators Earns National Distinction
- Training Industry Inc's Selected Gyrus Systems as a 2019 Gamification Watch List Company
- Prestige Employee Administrators Named Small Business Finalist in Prestigious HIA-LI Annual Awards
The Conference brings HR practitioners and providers together to discuss pressing issues in the HR services and technology industry. The Conference will address ethics and integrity in HR services and technology delivery and introduce the new HRO Today Provider Certification Program. The Conference is also the annual meeting for the HRO Today Association.
"We are pleased to present a comprehensive program at the HRO Today Association Conference that aims to explore and refine standards of ethics and performance in human resources through a new provider certification program," said Zachary Misko, President of Member Services and Executive Director of the HRO Today Association. "As the premier global HR content and networking community, the HRO Today Association Conference has an accomplished lineup of presenters who will be discussing trends and best practices in customer relationship management, talent management, recruitment, candidate experience, talent acquisition, and employer branding, along with many opportunities to network and best practice share with other attendees. The presenters are a combination of thought leaders, best-selling authors, and social media evangelists, who will provide attendees with practical advice and actionable insights for executing talent strategy and managing HR service delivery."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
Highlights from the agenda include:
· A morning keynote address given by Dr. Beverly Kaye, international best-selling author and a leading authority in the world of modern workplace performance, who will speak on the topic of engaging and retaining key employees.
· An afternoon keynote address given by Johnny Campbell, co-founder of SocialTalent. Mr. Campbell will explore the tools that are critical for success in a world of labor shortages and the keys to cultivating top talent within organizations.
· An introduction to the HRO Today Provider Certification Program, which will give attendees an exclusive look at the concept, tools, and process, so HR professionals can better understand this new resource.
· The HRO Today Association Awards Reception, announcing the honorees and recipients of the 2019 HRO Today Association Awards in North America.
· An examination of how to identify potential partners who are set up for success during a discussion entitled "Building Value for Shareholders and Customers". Panelists include: Sasank Aleti, LLR Partners; William Filip, Delancey Street Partners; and David Hain, Gotham Growth Group.
More on eTradeWire News
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Steam Heat Sterilization Monitoring in a Rice Mill
- Diplomats & Business Executives to Join Ambassador Arikana at the USAfrica Business Expo During the 74th General Assembly in New York
· Special entertainment by Bill Herz, King of Corporate Magic, who will integrate audience participation and humor into a presentation that attendees will never forget.
For more information about the HRO Today Association Conference, click here (http://www.hrotoday.com/association/conference/).
Sponsors of the 2019 HRO Today Association Conference include: endevis, PeopleScout, Pontoon Solutions, Sevenstep, SocialTalent, VeriKlick, and WilsonHCG.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Rehabilitation at Port Houston Wharf 3
- New Study Determines Ancestry for White Plymouth Rock Chickens
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Literacy Month with Special Luncheon
- SimplePractice Partners with Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
- MBMA Publishes Research on Fire Protection Alternatives for Metal Buildings
- Woodland Cultural Centre Announces New Curator of the Museum and Art Gallery
- Global 1st will be making their debut at this year's Glee - find us at stand 6S90
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Presidential hopeful seeks to end Social Security!
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for July
- Double success for digital entrepreneur with social conscience