Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 208
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 198
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kronos Names Indiana Firm as Their 2018 Partner of the Year
- Trüpp Launches New York Online Harassment Training
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Maureen Harrison
- Arammu partners with Canyon Ranch
- Testgrid Announced as Winner in Recruitment Systems – 2018 HRD Magazine HR Service Provider Awards
- ZayZoon Announces National Alliance Program with INFINITI HR, Providing Employees Access to Wages
- Why Thrive Events, Inc Competes with Top Job Seekers
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, release pilot program for new Staffing App
- Getting ready to close out 2018. Year End Checklist
As the rate of advancement in the human capital management (HCM) technology sector increases, these quarterly reports track and summarize trends, funding initiatives and other activities related product innovation in HR. The reports provide critical insights into new technology, its applications and the companies leading the HCM technology industry.
During the third quarter of 2018, 49 major announcements in HR technologies were made, down slightly from the 57 documented in the second quarter. Mobile capabilities, artificial intelligence (AI), and platforms that facilitate communication between employers and employees/candidates continued to have high levels of development. Interest in AI has remained strong all year, which has many companies exploring how to prepare for the inevitable digital transformation.
"Technology is revolutionizing HR as we know it—and the demand for solutions that are both increasingly complex and agile will continue to grow," said Erica Titchener, Global Head of Technology at Alexander Mann Solutions. "Before jumping into the race to innovate, HR leaders should take the time identify pain points and opportunities to integrate technology and implement strategies that address their business needs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
New HR technology platforms were prominent among the third quarter announcements. The 17 platforms brought to market during this quarter addressed needs such as predictive hiring and talent management, employee engagement, and communication.
"The opportunities to capitalize on new HR technology platforms seem limitless, but there are a number of considerations to take when evaluating new options," said Larry Basinait, Vice President of Market Research at SharedXpertise. "HR leaders need to look at the big picture first to determine what kind of data is needed and how they are going to use it to impact the way they do business."
In addition to exploring key areas of technology development, the report provides a monthly breakdown of major product development initiatives, funding transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
The exclusive report is available for download by clicking here: https://form.jotform.com/83235519435156
About Alexander Mann Solutions
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, over 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts partner with more than 100 blue-chip organizations, operating in 40 languages, and over 90 countries. We deliver a distinctive blend of outsourcing solutions and - through Talent Collective - a full range of consulting and specialist services. We provide unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership to help clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today's Baker's Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School