Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- CIPD accredits Unconscious Bias e-learning courses from Engage in Learning
- Legal recruitment marketplace, Route1, announces guaranteed 5% sign-on bonus to all candidates that find a new role through their platform
- INFINITI HR Featured in Franchising Today Magazine
- Wall Street Attorney Resigns, Founds Parent Advocate Company, MommaWork
- Innovative Approach to Organizational Change Featured in New Publication
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- National Crime Check hits ground running after Stirling acquisition
- WLH Consulting Inc. Announces Launch of WLH Learning Solutions
- Work exchange platform Work For Lodgings launched
- Ninth Floor Technologies Announces New Sales Commission Management Solution
As the rate of advancement in the human capital management (HCM) technology sector increases, these quarterly reports track and summarize trends, funding initiatives and other activities related product innovation in HR. The reports provide critical insights into new technology, its applications and the companies leading the HCM technology industry.
During the third quarter of 2018, 49 major announcements in HR technologies were made, down slightly from the 57 documented in the second quarter. Mobile capabilities, artificial intelligence (AI), and platforms that facilitate communication between employers and employees/candidates continued to have high levels of development. Interest in AI has remained strong all year, which has many companies exploring how to prepare for the inevitable digital transformation.
"Technology is revolutionizing HR as we know it—and the demand for solutions that are both increasingly complex and agile will continue to grow," said Erica Titchener, Global Head of Technology at Alexander Mann Solutions. "Before jumping into the race to innovate, HR leaders should take the time identify pain points and opportunities to integrate technology and implement strategies that address their business needs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
New HR technology platforms were prominent among the third quarter announcements. The 17 platforms brought to market during this quarter addressed needs such as predictive hiring and talent management, employee engagement, and communication.
"The opportunities to capitalize on new HR technology platforms seem limitless, but there are a number of considerations to take when evaluating new options," said Larry Basinait, Vice President of Market Research at SharedXpertise. "HR leaders need to look at the big picture first to determine what kind of data is needed and how they are going to use it to impact the way they do business."
In addition to exploring key areas of technology development, the report provides a monthly breakdown of major product development initiatives, funding transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
The exclusive report is available for download by clicking here: https://form.jotform.com/83235519435156
About Alexander Mann Solutions
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, over 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts partner with more than 100 blue-chip organizations, operating in 40 languages, and over 90 countries. We deliver a distinctive blend of outsourcing solutions and - through Talent Collective - a full range of consulting and specialist services. We provide unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership to help clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- Annual Music Festival in Chicagoland Honors Legends: The Largest Event of its Kind - April 13, 2019
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today's Baker's Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite