Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 121
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- ONE STOP Taxes Introduces the OST LIVE Conference for Entrepreneuers with Celebrity Hosts
- FindBullionPrices.com Tracks Online Dealer Prices for American Silver Eagle Coins
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global
- New Financial Wellness Benefit, Sherpa, Launches
- FuturePlan by Ascensus Appoints Greg Taylor as Divisional Vice President for the Southern California Region
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Progress Capital Secures $16 Million for Lehigh Student Housing Portfolio
- Mindy Felinton , Founder Of Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers On Long-Term Care Costs
- Bloomberg Acquires RegTek.Solutions, A Risk Focus Spin-Off
• Ex-Date: July 16, 2019.
• Record Date: July 17, 2019.
• Payable Date: July 18, 2019.
HOMZ, which seeks to track the Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index, is a passively-managed, diversified ETF that we believe offers efficient and cost-effective exposure to residential real estate, one of the largest asset classes in the world.
HOMZ expects to distribute dividends monthly* and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
About Hoya Capital Real Estate
Hoya Capital Real Estate is a research-focused SEC-Registered Investment Advisor based in Rowayton, Connecticut. Hoya Capital is among the most widely-read and cited publishers of real estate commentary and research.
Additional Fund Information on HOMZ can be found at https://thehousingetf.com/homz
The Funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses must be considered carefully before investing. The prospectus and summary prospectus contains this and other important information about the investment company. The prospectus can be obtained by calling 1-833-HOYA-CAP or visiting www.TheHousingETF.com. Please read it carefully before investing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Key Reasons to Attend SMi's 2019 Biosimilars Conference
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
Investing involves risks. Principal loss is possible. The Fund is not actively managed. The Fund's investments will be concentrated in housing and real estate-related industries. Investments in real estate companies and the construction and housing industry involve unique risks. Real estate companies, including REITs, may have limited financial resources, may trade less frequently and in limited volume, and may be more volatile than other securities. Many factors may affect real estate values, including the availability of mortgages and changes in interest rates. Real estate companies are also subject to heavy cash flow dependency, defaults by borrowers, and self-liquidation. The construction and housing industry can be significantly affected by the real estate markets. Compared to large cap companies, small and mid-capitalizations companies may be less stable and their securities may be more volatile and less liquid. As with all ETFs, Shares may be bought and sold in the secondary market at market prices and are not individually redeemed from the Fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Although it is expected that the market price of Shares will approximate the Fund's NAV, there may be times when the market price of Shares is more than the NAV intra-day (premium) or less than the NAV intra-day (discount) due to supply and demand of Shares or during periods of market volatility.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Brushwood Media Group brings on Award-Winning Director Len Rosen to direct New TV Show
- DCF Launches New Tuition-Free Four-Year College Prep Program
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
*An investment in the fund is subject to fees and expenses. Distributions are not guaranteed. Diversification does not assure a profit nor protect against loss in a declining market.
The Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index is a rules-based index composed of the 100 companies that collectively represent the performance of the US Housing Industry. The index is designed to track total annual spending on housing and housing-related services across the United States. The Index is divided into four US Housing Industry Business Segments, weighted based on their relative contribution to GDP: 1) Home Ownership and Rental Operators; 2) Home Building and Construction; 3) Home Improvement and Furnishings; 4) Home Financing, Technology & Services. It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
Hoya Capital Real Estate is the advisor to HOMZ and is distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.
Alex Pettee, CFA
President, Director of Research & ETFs
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park now open for nighttime adventures
- The information about autism everyone needs to hear
- The Florida Liquor License Lottery…Simplified!
- Gulf Coast Village appoints Jackie Fair as administrator for Palmview assisted living and memory sup
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art