Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 159
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 101
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global
- New Financial Wellness Benefit, Sherpa, Launches
- FuturePlan by Ascensus Appoints Greg Taylor as Divisional Vice President for the Southern California Region
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Progress Capital Secures $16 Million for Lehigh Student Housing Portfolio
- Mindy Felinton , Founder Of Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers On Long-Term Care Costs
- Bloomberg Acquires RegTek.Solutions, A Risk Focus Spin-Off
- Evolve IP® Named For Seventh Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
Ex-Date: August 13, 2019
Record Date: August 14, 2019
Payable Date: August 15, 2019
HOMZ, which seeks to track the Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index, is a passively-managed, diversified ETF that we believe offers efficient and cost-effective exposure to residential real estate, one of the largest asset classes in the world. HOMZ expects to distribute dividends monthly* and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index is a rules-based index composed of the 100 companies that collectively represent the performance of the US Housing Industry. The index is designed to track total annual spending on housing and housing-related services across the United States.
The Index is divided into four US Housing Industry Business Segments, weighted based on their relative contribution to GDP: 1) Home Ownership and Rental Operators; 2) Home Building and Construction; 3) Home Improvement and Furnishings; 4) Home Financing, Technology & Services. The Index is designed to track the companies with the potential to benefit from rising rents, appreciating home values, and a persistent housing shortage.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
Additional Fund Information on HOMZ can be found at https://thehousingetf.com/homz
About Hoya Capital Real Estate
Hoya Capital Real Estate is a research-focused SEC-Registered Investment Advisor based in Rowayton, Connecticut. Hoya Capital is among the most widely-read and cited publishers of real estate commentary and research.
Additional Information on Hoya Capital Real Estate can be found at HoyaCapital.com.
The Funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses must be considered carefully before investing. The prospectus and summary prospectus contains this and other important information about the investment company. The prospectus can be obtained by calling 1-833-HOYA-CAP or visiting www.TheHousingETF.com. Please read it carefully before investing.
Investing involves risks. Principal loss is possible. The Fund is not actively managed. The Fund's investments will be concentrated in housing and real estate-related industries. Investments in real estate companies and the construction and housing industry involve unique risks. Real estate companies, including REITs, may have limited financial resources, may trade less frequently and in limited volume, and may be more volatile than other securities. Many factors may affect real estate values, including the availability of mortgages and changes in interest rates. Real estate companies are also subject to heavy cash flow dependency, defaults by borrowers, and self-liquidation. The construction and housing industry can be significantly affected by the real estate markets. Compared to large cap companies, small and mid-capitalizations companies may be less stable and their securities may be more volatile and less liquid. As with all ETFs, Shares may be bought and sold in the secondary market at market prices and are not individually redeemed from the Fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Although it is expected that the market price of Shares will approximate the Fund's NAV, there may be times when the market price of Shares is more than the NAV intra-day (premium) or less than the NAV intra-day (discount) due to supply and demand of Shares or during periods of market volatility.
More on eTradeWire News
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Steam Heat Sterilization Monitoring in a Rice Mill
- Diplomats & Business Executives to Join Ambassador Arikana at the USAfrica Business Expo During the 74th General Assembly in New York
*An investment in the fund is subject to fees and expenses. Distributions are not guaranteed. Diversification does not assure a profit nor protect against loss in a declining market.
It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
Hoya Capital Real Estate is the advisor to HOMZ and is distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.
Alex Pettee, CFA
President, Director of Research & ETFs
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Rehabilitation at Port Houston Wharf 3
- New Study Determines Ancestry for White Plymouth Rock Chickens
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Literacy Month with Special Luncheon
- SimplePractice Partners with Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
- MBMA Publishes Research on Fire Protection Alternatives for Metal Buildings
- Woodland Cultural Centre Announces New Curator of the Museum and Art Gallery
- Global 1st will be making their debut at this year's Glee - find us at stand 6S90
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Presidential hopeful seeks to end Social Security!
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for July
- Double success for digital entrepreneur with social conscience