Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 243
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 187
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 176
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 170
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 150
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 119
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 105
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
Ex-Date: August 13, 2019
Record Date: August 14, 2019
Payable Date: August 15, 2019
HOMZ, which seeks to track the Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index, is a passively-managed, diversified ETF that we believe offers efficient and cost-effective exposure to residential real estate, one of the largest asset classes in the world. HOMZ expects to distribute dividends monthly* and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index is a rules-based index composed of the 100 companies that collectively represent the performance of the US Housing Industry. The index is designed to track total annual spending on housing and housing-related services across the United States.
The Index is divided into four US Housing Industry Business Segments, weighted based on their relative contribution to GDP: 1) Home Ownership and Rental Operators; 2) Home Building and Construction; 3) Home Improvement and Furnishings; 4) Home Financing, Technology & Services. The Index is designed to track the companies with the potential to benefit from rising rents, appreciating home values, and a persistent housing shortage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is now an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB
Additional Fund Information on HOMZ can be found at https://thehousingetf.com/homz
About Hoya Capital Real Estate
Hoya Capital Real Estate is a research-focused SEC-Registered Investment Advisor based in Rowayton, Connecticut. Hoya Capital is among the most widely-read and cited publishers of real estate commentary and research.
Additional Information on Hoya Capital Real Estate can be found at HoyaCapital.com.
The Funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses must be considered carefully before investing. The prospectus and summary prospectus contains this and other important information about the investment company. The prospectus can be obtained by calling 1-833-HOYA-CAP or visiting www.TheHousingETF.com. Please read it carefully before investing.
Investing involves risks. Principal loss is possible. The Fund is not actively managed. The Fund's investments will be concentrated in housing and real estate-related industries. Investments in real estate companies and the construction and housing industry involve unique risks. Real estate companies, including REITs, may have limited financial resources, may trade less frequently and in limited volume, and may be more volatile than other securities. Many factors may affect real estate values, including the availability of mortgages and changes in interest rates. Real estate companies are also subject to heavy cash flow dependency, defaults by borrowers, and self-liquidation. The construction and housing industry can be significantly affected by the real estate markets. Compared to large cap companies, small and mid-capitalizations companies may be less stable and their securities may be more volatile and less liquid. As with all ETFs, Shares may be bought and sold in the secondary market at market prices and are not individually redeemed from the Fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Although it is expected that the market price of Shares will approximate the Fund's NAV, there may be times when the market price of Shares is more than the NAV intra-day (premium) or less than the NAV intra-day (discount) due to supply and demand of Shares or during periods of market volatility.
More on eTradeWire News
- #PYNKTALKS: Mikki Ma'at: Musician, Model, & Hairstylist
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
- TVS Family Network.Com Signs On As 24/7 Streaming Ad Supported Channel on TVS TV Networks.Com
*An investment in the fund is subject to fees and expenses. Distributions are not guaranteed. Diversification does not assure a profit nor protect against loss in a declining market.
It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
Hoya Capital Real Estate is the advisor to HOMZ and is distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.
Alex Pettee, CFA
President, Director of Research & ETFs
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church
- Hotel Madison Voted Best Hotel in the Shenandoah Valley
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- NTI Releases an iOS App for Low-Cost Environment Monitoring Systems
- Naomi Cohen Named To Wood Industry's Prestigious 40 Under 40
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Affordable Acupuncture Clinic Reopens
- Navigating the Future in Uncertain Times
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents