Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3905
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 895
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 857
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 856
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 846
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 834
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 831
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 754
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 418
Similar on eTradeWire
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott On Importance Of Where One Retires
- KitRUM has been listed as the best Software Development Company in Florida
- "PMO Governance" Book by Eugen Spivak Wins Prestigious Canada Book Award
- BitStash Launches Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange (DEX) Trade ANY ERC-20 Token - No KYC Interact Exclusively with Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Fifth Third Foundation awards $50,000 grant to Earn to Learn FL
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Business Suite powered by MS OneNote
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
Ex-Date: August 13, 2019
Record Date: August 14, 2019
Payable Date: August 15, 2019
HOMZ, which seeks to track the Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index, is a passively-managed, diversified ETF that we believe offers efficient and cost-effective exposure to residential real estate, one of the largest asset classes in the world. HOMZ expects to distribute dividends monthly* and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Hoya Capital Housing 100 Index is a rules-based index composed of the 100 companies that collectively represent the performance of the US Housing Industry. The index is designed to track total annual spending on housing and housing-related services across the United States.
The Index is divided into four US Housing Industry Business Segments, weighted based on their relative contribution to GDP: 1) Home Ownership and Rental Operators; 2) Home Building and Construction; 3) Home Improvement and Furnishings; 4) Home Financing, Technology & Services. The Index is designed to track the companies with the potential to benefit from rising rents, appreciating home values, and a persistent housing shortage.
More on eTradeWire News
- ABC's The View Co-host Sunny Hostin to Host Precious Dreams Foundation 8th Annual Fundraising Gala
- TRU Team Members to Present at Relativity Fest 2019
- Former Canadian Armed Forces Medic Pens a New Memoir
- FigBytes Inc. Recognized in Verdantix Sustainability Software in Their First "Smart Innovators: Sustainability Management Software" Report
- QuickCred™ Partners with athenahealth® to Optimize Credentialing and Revenue Cycle Management
Additional Fund Information on HOMZ can be found at https://thehousingetf.com/homz
About Hoya Capital Real Estate
Hoya Capital Real Estate is a research-focused SEC-Registered Investment Advisor based in Rowayton, Connecticut. Hoya Capital is among the most widely-read and cited publishers of real estate commentary and research.
Additional Information on Hoya Capital Real Estate can be found at HoyaCapital.com.
The Funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses must be considered carefully before investing. The prospectus and summary prospectus contains this and other important information about the investment company. The prospectus can be obtained by calling 1-833-HOYA-CAP or visiting www.TheHousingETF.com. Please read it carefully before investing.
Investing involves risks. Principal loss is possible. The Fund is not actively managed. The Fund's investments will be concentrated in housing and real estate-related industries. Investments in real estate companies and the construction and housing industry involve unique risks. Real estate companies, including REITs, may have limited financial resources, may trade less frequently and in limited volume, and may be more volatile than other securities. Many factors may affect real estate values, including the availability of mortgages and changes in interest rates. Real estate companies are also subject to heavy cash flow dependency, defaults by borrowers, and self-liquidation. The construction and housing industry can be significantly affected by the real estate markets. Compared to large cap companies, small and mid-capitalizations companies may be less stable and their securities may be more volatile and less liquid. As with all ETFs, Shares may be bought and sold in the secondary market at market prices and are not individually redeemed from the Fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Although it is expected that the market price of Shares will approximate the Fund's NAV, there may be times when the market price of Shares is more than the NAV intra-day (premium) or less than the NAV intra-day (discount) due to supply and demand of Shares or during periods of market volatility.
More on eTradeWire News
- Turner Designs introduces a lower detection limit Turbidity Plus sensor with Integrated Wiper
- EZZEY TAKES FLIGHT: Ezzey sponsors FLIGHTPLAN social media event hosted by Chicago Title Arizona
- Transaction Announcement - Dog Daycare and Kennel Business
- Woman's City Club Commissions Cincinnati's First Statue To Honor A Woman - Marian Spencer
- Jazmin The Great And Tammy Rivera Bring Women's Empowerment Tour To New York
*An investment in the fund is subject to fees and expenses. Distributions are not guaranteed. Diversification does not assure a profit nor protect against loss in a declining market.
It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
Hoya Capital Real Estate is the advisor to HOMZ and is distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.
Alex Pettee, CFA
President, Director of Research & ETFs
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company
- Truck driver drug testing is a requirement of new employment
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Free Consultations
- Calgary Memorial Announced for Rick Titan Bognar
- The Signorelli Company Moves Into New Corporate Headquarters
- Skier Pee Lemon Wine, Early Snow and Warren Miller "Timeless" Film Build Winter Hype
- The annual hunt is around the corner!
- Dental Implants in Limerick an Affordable Way to Replace Missing Teeth
- SOSA Consortium Members Pentek, Herrick Technology Laboratories & Kontron Teamed Up to Deliver C4IS
- Eight InsuranceHub Team Members Receive Coveted TRS Designation
- Idler rolls contribute to efficient product or substrate handling