Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 148
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- CDL drug test requirements begin prior to employment
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Batley CPA helps manage nondeductible and deductible IRAs
- Auto Driveaway acquires J&J Driveaway
- Can Alterations be Done in a Week?
- 25% Dividend Paid plus 25% Advance Discount for NY Workers' Comp. Wholesalers Safety Group
- While You're Busy LLC Moves to Owatonna!
- Moore & Smith Tree Care, LLC Announces Effective Nashville Tree Removal & Trimming Services
- Correlata Announces Technology Partnership with GlassHouse Systems
- Green Apple Expands Commercial Cleaning and Janitorial Services for Businesses in Maryland
Popcorn Ceiling Removal – Not every Job is DIY
Removing stucco ceiling is a messy, tedious and time-consuming affair. It begins with removing all the furniture and lighting fixtures from the room. Once you have prep the room, you need to spray the ceiling with water and allow the popcorn ceiling texture to absorb it. Once the texture becomes moist, you will have to scrape the ceiling slowly with a scraper. The task may seem a simple one that can be finished over the weekend but wet ceiling can be too messy to handle.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mid-State's Basten Earns High Performing Culture Certification
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
Why you need an Experienced Painter to remove Stucco Ceiling?
· The Asbestos Issue
In the old days, popcorn ceiling or acoustic ceiling contained traces of asbestos. When the government realized that it can cause lung cancer and several other diseases, it was banned. If your house was built before 1980s, there's a big chance that the crumbling ceiling contains asbestos. You need to test the ceiling for asbestos residue and hire an expert painter for handling the popcorn ceiling.
· Refinishing the Ceiling is a Task
Removing the popcorn ceiling doesn't end the story. Once the entire texture is scraped off, all the cracks, holes, seams, patches and other flaws will be visible. It means you cannot leave the ceiling as it is. You need to clean the ceiling and refinish it to restore the beauty of the room. It requires the skill and expertise of a painter to repair the drywall and paint it beautifully so that it matches the rest of the walls.
· Safe Disposal of Debris
You cannot drop the debris in the dumpster and get away with it. If the popcorn ceiling had traces of asbestos, you need to dispose it according to the local government rules. So, you need an experienced contractor who knows how to dispose the waste at the intended waste disposal site after packing it specifically. It should not mix with other waste and the contractor should take all the necessary precautions to prevent the asbestos fibers from being airborne.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
Remove Popcorn Ceiling from your Home Today!
Popcorn belongs in a movie theatre bucket drenched in butter, not on a ceiling.
Popcorn ceiling is an old concept. If you are looking for your home to have a modern appeal, it is best to remove it. The texture of the ceiling can attract dust and can cause allergy issues to your family members. And, if you are worried about asbestos in the ceiling, it is best to get it checked and remove it with the help of an expert. Find a reliable home painter in your area or a reputed general contractor who possesses the expertise of taking care of stucco ceiling and get ready for a healthy, modern home.
Do you want to remove popcorn ceiling? Allow the professional stucco removal specialist to give you a new ceiling that will make you proud. Choose https://www.perfectpainter.ca - the talented Toronto home painter for quality residential home painting services.
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity names Michael Burman as Director of Finance and Administration
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Alan Biller and Associates strengthens Asset/Liability focus with new Consultant Russell Kamp
- Sailfish Marina Provides Elusive "Bait" for World's Longest Running Sailfish Tournament
- Genesis Medical Center, the Stem Cell Therapy Pioneer Expands Stem Cell Medical Expertise to Doctors
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: These Wall Can Talk 10 years at Speakeasy Art Gallery
- Ali Schaal and Angela McDonnell Join Partner as Directors of Funds Control
- The Payroll Company Announces Its Business Services Line-Up for 2019
- Launch Local Re-brands To Experiential Inc
- Apellix to Present at API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit, January 31, 2019
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- The Secret to Setting Up and Managing IoT SIM Cards
- Modern Character of Zoller Headquarters Building Achieved with CENTRIA Formawall®
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures