Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 322
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- Indian design firm wins international acclaim
Similar on eTradeWire News
- No Language Barrier with Affordable Subtitling Service Rates 2018
- Darrel Wilson – Offers Exclusive Web Designs for Business Owners
- How Indian Logistics Startups Are Driving Efficiency In Truck Industry
- Web development India developing taxi based app on Artificial Intelligence
- Free Environmentally Healthy House Cleaning!
- E-commerce Made Easy With Buildateam.io's Website Launch
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Leon Jakimič, on Prestigious Milano Design Award
- Hiring a Transport company Look for the best
- VA Lists Veratics ENGAGE as Approved Product in the One-VA Technical Reference Model
- What is the best way to transport or hire trucks
Popcorn Ceiling Removal – Not every Job is DIY
Removing stucco ceiling is a messy, tedious and time-consuming affair. It begins with removing all the furniture and lighting fixtures from the room. Once you have prep the room, you need to spray the ceiling with water and allow the popcorn ceiling texture to absorb it. Once the texture becomes moist, you will have to scrape the ceiling slowly with a scraper. The task may seem a simple one that can be finished over the weekend but wet ceiling can be too messy to handle.
More on eTradeWire News
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
Why you need an Experienced Painter to remove Stucco Ceiling?
· The Asbestos Issue
In the old days, popcorn ceiling or acoustic ceiling contained traces of asbestos. When the government realized that it can cause lung cancer and several other diseases, it was banned. If your house was built before 1980s, there's a big chance that the crumbling ceiling contains asbestos. You need to test the ceiling for asbestos residue and hire an expert painter for handling the popcorn ceiling.
· Refinishing the Ceiling is a Task
Removing the popcorn ceiling doesn't end the story. Once the entire texture is scraped off, all the cracks, holes, seams, patches and other flaws will be visible. It means you cannot leave the ceiling as it is. You need to clean the ceiling and refinish it to restore the beauty of the room. It requires the skill and expertise of a painter to repair the drywall and paint it beautifully so that it matches the rest of the walls.
· Safe Disposal of Debris
You cannot drop the debris in the dumpster and get away with it. If the popcorn ceiling had traces of asbestos, you need to dispose it according to the local government rules. So, you need an experienced contractor who knows how to dispose the waste at the intended waste disposal site after packing it specifically. It should not mix with other waste and the contractor should take all the necessary precautions to prevent the asbestos fibers from being airborne.
More on eTradeWire News
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
- Sacred Heart School's Director of Communications travels to Saigon to meet prospective students
- "Secret Memoirs of Mary Shelley: Frankenstein Diaries" Audiobook Released
Remove Popcorn Ceiling from your Home Today!
Popcorn belongs in a movie theatre bucket drenched in butter, not on a ceiling.
Popcorn ceiling is an old concept. If you are looking for your home to have a modern appeal, it is best to remove it. The texture of the ceiling can attract dust and can cause allergy issues to your family members. And, if you are worried about asbestos in the ceiling, it is best to get it checked and remove it with the help of an expert. Find a reliable home painter in your area or a reputed general contractor who possesses the expertise of taking care of stucco ceiling and get ready for a healthy, modern home.
Do you want to remove popcorn ceiling? Allow the professional stucco removal specialist to give you a new ceiling that will make you proud. Choose https://www.perfectpainter.ca - the talented Toronto home painter for quality residential home painting services.
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Answer to President Trump Critic
- Piano School of NYC Announces New Board of Directors President and New Board Members
- Alleron - Top Performing Australian Fund Manager Specialising in Australian Equities