Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 670
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 648
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 257
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 222
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 221
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 221
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 204
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 200
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 197
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 190
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Stress Breakthrough Coaching Now Accessible Worldwide to Burned-Out & Stressed-Out Moms
- Bring the Bible to Life in the Holy Land: Nine nights from £1995 pp
- Travel Vacancies Slow In Summer But London Salaries Soar
- Pickyourtrail presents you one hour of Ask me anything on Northern Lights
- Aruba On The Crest Of A Wave For Surfers
- The challenges and opportunities in online travel and hotel booking
- Luckytwo Enterprise Launches 24hrsplumber.com.sg | Ez Online Payment
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
It's the dream for so many, cash it in/retire and move to Italy & start a little B&B. It all sounds so romantic.
After 10 years of running an award winning sustainable farm, inn, & cooking school in Italy, Jason & Ashley Bartner realized most have no idea the challenges & work involved in this business - and for the first time are rolling up their sleeves and inviting you to join them in their daily work. It's more than just putting out breakfast in the mornings and pouring wine while chatting with the guests at the end of the day. Before moving to Italy, Jason was classically trained at the French Culinary Institute and became a Head Chef in New York City by the age of 25. Ashley, as well, has a long history of working in the hospitality industry from high end fine dinning to golf/resorts. Their combination of intimately understanding the operations of Front of the House, Heart of the House, farming, & marketing for over 20 years in the industry make this power team fantastic teachers!
The first workshops in 2017 SOLD OUT quickly and it's easy to understand why, five days of food, wine and inspiration in Italy. Ashley says, "This is an honest, informative, humorous, engaging and inspiring series of seminars/lectures over the five days. We share with you the good, the bad & the ugly. It's the balance of your dream drunk passions and the sobering reality of the work ahead! We hope to provide you with a road map for this journey to make your dream of living in Italy a reality! "
More on eTradeWire News
- Pass Your Salesforce Exam With ExamsBoss
- Pacific Petroleum Announces its Participation in Capricorn's Gala Dinner and Trade Show
- Fauntelle Carrillo Hired as Account Executive at Cavignac & Associates
- New Storybook Helps Fathers Carve Out Reading Ritual With Their Child
- Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Dherbs Teams Up With Pure Green For New 3-Day Juice Cleanse
- Sky Series at Sterling Acres Grand Opens September 29
"We came to the farmhouse to learn, absorb their knowledge, take the reality of their advice and put it towards our ideas that had walked through their farmhouse doors on the very first night...Jason and Ashley have created something charming and unique – something that I admire. A dream they had when they were my age, 24, and by 25 – after copious amounts of paperwork, house hunting and Italian bureaucracy – made their dreams a reality. Now, 10 years later, Jason and Ashley sat around their kitchen table telling stories of how fate, hard work, and dedication landed them in the hot seats – teaching new dreamers how to wake up and start living." Paige Woods, one of the workshop guests stated on her blog.
Even if you are planning for your retirement or holiday home it's all in the preparation and this intensive & intimate workshop will answer all your burning questions not only by the Bartners but their panel of experts and expat entrepreurs. Come prepared with all your burning questions! On hand will be "Insiders & Experts" from an Italian Commercialista (Tax Account, Business Advisor Specialising in European Financing) Fabio Centurioni, Business Attorney, Small Business Owners (expats & Italians) and of course Jason & Ashley! The business owners are a mix of entrepreneurs that are operate in diverse settings from the rural countryside to the heart of a medieval village - giving you a better understanding on the pros & cons of city vs. country locations & living while sharing stories of their struggles, successes & what keeps driving them forward.
"We might have been young when we moved to Italy at age 25/26 years old, but we had a solid foundation of the operations and hospitality, so adding on the culture shock of moving to Italy, learning the language, and then how to even garden wasn't nearly as challenging as if we had been Accountants or in IT before. Not to say that you can't do this job if you don't have experience - running an inn isn't rocket science, but it does take juggling, problem solving, and at times blood, sweat, and tears! We love this life we have created here, and want to help others attain this quality of life, as well. The goal of the bootcamp/workshop is to temper fantasy with reality," says Ashley.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mobile Inventory System for Seafood Wholesalers, Processors, Distributors, Importers, Exporters
- New NEVERQUIT Elevated Merino Socks Support Your Endeavours with their Advanced Cushioning System
- All lots have a $10 starting bid in Converse Auctions' online-only East Meets West sale, October 5th
- Gresh and Berk ExhaustNotes Website Launched
- Preeminent Chicago Matrimonial Attorney Arthur Kallow Keynotes Legal Seminar Series
- Confronting Inequality in Film by Creating a New Platform
- Harris Tea Company Announces Agreement with Redco Foods for the Red Rose® and Salada® Tea Brands
Here's a video for Facebook they shared about the workshop: "The road to la dolce vita - pasta, wine & the good life! It's not always easy..."
The life of an innkeeper, especially one in Italy, brings great personal rewards, incredible challenges, constant problem solving, and many lifestyle changes. The Move to Italy Workshop is your chance to gain valuable information and insight before your have jumped in head first.
If you can't make it to Italy, Ashley & Jason also offer private consulting via Skype.
How to Move to Italy & Start a Business:
June 20-24, 2018
November 1-5, 2018
The mornings will be spent doing activities at the farmhouse with time to explore the area. Then return to the for apertivi and interactive seminars before dinner. The seminars/workshops will be broken into 3 Phases: Preparation , Transition & Execution:
- How to Start a Business in Italy, understanding the business & tax structure
- The VISA Process
- Finding the Property & Negotiating
- Defining your Niche & Identifying your Clients
- Grass Roots Marketing & the Power of Social Media
- Operations Hospitality & Exceeding your Clients Expectations
- Business, Culture & Expat Life in Italy Small Business Owners Stories from Expats & Italians
Q&A with the Experts
Come prepared with all your burning questions! On hand will be "Insiders & Experts" from an Italian Commercialista (Tax Account, Business Advisor Specialising in European Financing) Fabio Centurioni, Business Attorney, Small Business Owners (expats & Italians) and of course Jason & I! The business owners are a mix of entrepreneurs that are operate in diverse settings from the rural countryside to the heart of a medieval village - giving you a better understanding on the pros & cons of city vs. country locations & living while sharing stories of their struggles, successes & what keeps driving them forward.
This boutique, intensive workshop is limited to ten participants.
Includes four nights & five days accommodations, breakfast & dinner with local wine daily, Sunday lunch, evening aperitivi, daily seminars, printed workshop materials with a take home zip drive with extra resources and the full presentation + a one-on-one Skype chat before the workshop to help maximize your time in Italy & prepare for the trip!
PRICING: 2900Euro/Couple or 2320 Euro/Single
La Tavola Marche
- BBIG Records introduce Kon Gotti and Chy Lee - the inventors of Liquid Trap
- Bloomington Addiction Treatment Agenda Pushed by Group
- Multilingual Transcription Company to lead the business world
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- AverickMedia Announced the Release of over 37 Million Business Mailing Lists with Updated details
- WorkPlay401(k) launches CRM for 401(k) advisors
- LeakTronics and ACSPI Introduce Online Swimming Pool Inspection Certification and Training
- FIFI hosts the largest F&B delegations from the land of Turks
- Learning at Wagner virtual school
- Tax Incentive Program to Strengthen Oxford Economy
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes FGCU Alumni Jarred Duke to Business Litigation Department
- InfinityQS Bolsters Global Partner Program with the Addition of Tata Consultancy Services
- Benefits of video remote interpreting
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- ESET Security Days arrive in Dubai
- How Transparency Increasingly Impacts Food Retail Purchases
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- Multilingual website content for global business