Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 438
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 107
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018 101
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Celebrate a Decade of Wonder at the 10th Annual Providence Children's Film Festival February 15-28, 2019
- 4th Circuit considering TSA claim for immunity to strike airline passengers
- Serenity Vista Leads Addiction Treatment Field in Accepting Bitcoin
- Add a Twist to the Holidays, Plan a MashUp at your Local Bookstore
- Platinum Gala to Commemorate 20 Years of Connecting Older Orphans & Foster Youth to Families
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform
- Cruise To Cuba For Mother's Day
- Snow, Sparkle and Santa Central to Lanier Islands' Holiday Vacation Packages
It's the dream for so many, cash it in/retire and move to Italy & start a little B&B. It all sounds so romantic.
After 10 years of running an award winning sustainable farm, inn, & cooking school in Italy, Jason & Ashley Bartner realized most have no idea the challenges & work involved in this business - and for the first time are rolling up their sleeves and inviting you to join them in their daily work. It's more than just putting out breakfast in the mornings and pouring wine while chatting with the guests at the end of the day. Before moving to Italy, Jason was classically trained at the French Culinary Institute and became a Head Chef in New York City by the age of 25. Ashley, as well, has a long history of working in the hospitality industry from high end fine dinning to golf/resorts. Their combination of intimately understanding the operations of Front of the House, Heart of the House, farming, & marketing for over 20 years in the industry make this power team fantastic teachers!
The first workshops in 2017 SOLD OUT quickly and it's easy to understand why, five days of food, wine and inspiration in Italy. Ashley says, "This is an honest, informative, humorous, engaging and inspiring series of seminars/lectures over the five days. We share with you the good, the bad & the ugly. It's the balance of your dream drunk passions and the sobering reality of the work ahead! We hope to provide you with a road map for this journey to make your dream of living in Italy a reality! "
More on eTradeWire News
- "Mind to Matter" Named Best Health Book of the Year
- Miss Arab USA Inas Alawam to present the 2018 BAMA Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Relief for Camp Fire Victims at Rancho Chico Mobile Home Park
- Brian Eaton Releases New Album, Hard Bent, Out Now
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands
- Financial planners benefit from DomaCom and Mentor collaboration and focus on the future
- Domain Name Selection-Which Domain Name to Choose?
"We came to the farmhouse to learn, absorb their knowledge, take the reality of their advice and put it towards our ideas that had walked through their farmhouse doors on the very first night...Jason and Ashley have created something charming and unique – something that I admire. A dream they had when they were my age, 24, and by 25 – after copious amounts of paperwork, house hunting and Italian bureaucracy – made their dreams a reality. Now, 10 years later, Jason and Ashley sat around their kitchen table telling stories of how fate, hard work, and dedication landed them in the hot seats – teaching new dreamers how to wake up and start living." Paige Woods, one of the workshop guests stated on her blog.
Even if you are planning for your retirement or holiday home it's all in the preparation and this intensive & intimate workshop will answer all your burning questions not only by the Bartners but their panel of experts and expat entrepreurs. Come prepared with all your burning questions! On hand will be "Insiders & Experts" from an Italian Commercialista (Tax Account, Business Advisor Specialising in European Financing) Fabio Centurioni, Business Attorney, Small Business Owners (expats & Italians) and of course Jason & Ashley! The business owners are a mix of entrepreneurs that are operate in diverse settings from the rural countryside to the heart of a medieval village - giving you a better understanding on the pros & cons of city vs. country locations & living while sharing stories of their struggles, successes & what keeps driving them forward.
"We might have been young when we moved to Italy at age 25/26 years old, but we had a solid foundation of the operations and hospitality, so adding on the culture shock of moving to Italy, learning the language, and then how to even garden wasn't nearly as challenging as if we had been Accountants or in IT before. Not to say that you can't do this job if you don't have experience - running an inn isn't rocket science, but it does take juggling, problem solving, and at times blood, sweat, and tears! We love this life we have created here, and want to help others attain this quality of life, as well. The goal of the bootcamp/workshop is to temper fantasy with reality," says Ashley.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Home Cleaning Company Expands Cleaning Services into Naples Florida
- Diligent research propels a Gainsborough oil portrait study to $103,125 at Woodshed Art Auctions
- Taming Light Photography To Have Its Grandest Photo Adventure In 2019
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- DataSelf Corp. Announces Cloud Data Warehouse for Mid-Sized Organizations
- Project holocene endangered animal drawings opens at NTSEC, the National Taiwan Science Education Center in Taipei, Taiwan
- Last Chance to Call Boulder Pass at Dove Mountain Your Home!
Here's a video for Facebook they shared about the workshop: "The road to la dolce vita - pasta, wine & the good life! It's not always easy..."
The life of an innkeeper, especially one in Italy, brings great personal rewards, incredible challenges, constant problem solving, and many lifestyle changes. The Move to Italy Workshop is your chance to gain valuable information and insight before your have jumped in head first.
If you can't make it to Italy, Ashley & Jason also offer private consulting via Skype.
How to Move to Italy & Start a Business:
June 20-24, 2018
November 1-5, 2018
The mornings will be spent doing activities at the farmhouse with time to explore the area. Then return to the for apertivi and interactive seminars before dinner. The seminars/workshops will be broken into 3 Phases: Preparation , Transition & Execution:
- How to Start a Business in Italy, understanding the business & tax structure
- The VISA Process
- Finding the Property & Negotiating
- Defining your Niche & Identifying your Clients
- Grass Roots Marketing & the Power of Social Media
- Operations Hospitality & Exceeding your Clients Expectations
- Business, Culture & Expat Life in Italy Small Business Owners Stories from Expats & Italians
Q&A with the Experts
Come prepared with all your burning questions! On hand will be "Insiders & Experts" from an Italian Commercialista (Tax Account, Business Advisor Specialising in European Financing) Fabio Centurioni, Business Attorney, Small Business Owners (expats & Italians) and of course Jason & I! The business owners are a mix of entrepreneurs that are operate in diverse settings from the rural countryside to the heart of a medieval village - giving you a better understanding on the pros & cons of city vs. country locations & living while sharing stories of their struggles, successes & what keeps driving them forward.
This boutique, intensive workshop is limited to ten participants.
Includes four nights & five days accommodations, breakfast & dinner with local wine daily, Sunday lunch, evening aperitivi, daily seminars, printed workshop materials with a take home zip drive with extra resources and the full presentation + a one-on-one Skype chat before the workshop to help maximize your time in Italy & prepare for the trip!
PRICING: 2900Euro/Couple or 2320 Euro/Single
La Tavola Marche
- 16 yr Old Singer/Songwriter/Producer Angelo David On the Rise as Next Big Pop/Alternative Star
- ZYN becomes a fully Certified B CorpTM
- Celebrate the spirit of giving at The Collection's Black Friday One Warm Coat Drive
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- Cahill Contractors LLC Announces New Appointments In Leadership
- The First Ladies Of Disco To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show w/ Ron Russell Wednesday November 21, 2018
- Anchorage Community Raises Over $100,000 for Local Schools in October
- Positively People Hosts Dec. 13 DiSC® Productive Conflict Showcase with Wiley Corporation
- Sorbitol Dehydrogenase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- New Online Coworking Directory—USA
- Summer is over but your ice needs are not!
- Corl Recognized as Toronto's Best Tech Startup
- O'Dwyer Homes Celebrates 2,000th Homeowners
- Arrington Schelin a Professional Corporation Announces New Associate To The Firm
- Online Grocery Shopping for Thanksgiving Will Reach 44%
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Seattle
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Aida Haile
- Martin County Healthy Start Coalition Receives Donation of 100 Baby K'tan ® Carriers
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese