Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 109
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
Similar on eTradeWire
- Amazing New CryoSkin & PhiRemoval Services in Saint Augustine
- Sit Down With Nude Envie's CEO & Founder Isabel Madison
- From Boot Laces to Beautiful Faces: Army Vet Launches New Cosmetic Line
- Free Welcome Back Video For Reopening Salons and Spas
- 10 Remedies for Dry and Damaged Hair You Can Do at Home
- Award-Winning Salon Business Expert Michael Cole Reveals 6 Dimensions of Wellness for Life on MASTE
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
Did you know that standard wrapping paper is actually not recyclable and goes right into the landfill? This surprising news should be enough to have you change your ways in no time. Think about all the wrapping paper you have or have bought over previous years; don't you think it's time to change ways to a more eco-friendly solution?
We present to you wrapping your gifts with kraft paper or some newspaper. These materials can be easily recycled and will be better for the environment. Another tip for your gift wrapping is instead of using tape switch to twine to hold your gifts together! Twine can be composted and will add to your rustic theme for the holidays!
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference Released
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
Reuse What You Can
Why throw away a gift bag, ribbon, and tissue from a present you've received when it's still in quality condition to be used for another gift. This hack can help you with being environmentally friendly and even help you save a bit financially. Start opening your gifts gently and save what you can to wrap other gifts with it.
Re-Wear Your Holiday Outfits
Did you buy your favourite dress for the last holiday season and wish you could wear it this year? Well, you can! Take your favourite dress from last year and turn it into a different look. You can do this by wearing it with different accessories that you have. Take one of your jackets, scarfs, or booties and turn it into a new look!
⭐️ Read More: https://www.beautynfashion.info/lifestyle/how-to-make-your-holidays-more-eco-friendly/
💌 Email: email@example.com
Beauty 'N Fashion
- Sky Zone Bounces into Murfreesboro with Grand Opening Celebration
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Amazing Deal on a Grey 2014 Honda Civic
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- Knowhow of a Successful Food Delivery App Development
- Next Door Creations announces the launch of their new website and mobile app, It's Local Online
- Connect Derby managed workspaces to reopen for business
- Executives Explore New Imperatives to Nurture Private Equity Through Volatile Times
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens
- Arunachal University of Studies- Apply For Agriculture Courses
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice
- ALLmobility, LLC received Opps4Vets Award
- Weinberg Center Recognizes FCPS 2020 Graduating Seniors on Theater Marquee
- CMR Mechanical Advises That Spring Cleanup Can Make a Difference!
- Attorneys J. Jeffrey Rice, John B. Cechman and Richard L. Purtz named 2020 Florida 'Super Lawyers'
- Bitreel Selected for MassChallenge 2020 Accelerator