Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Australian Media Personality Nina Conti Captures 2019 To Secure Inspirational Autobiography And Tragic Life Story In Tell All Book …
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers, Editors & Sales re Severe Weather Events & Newspaper Advertising Revenues
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- The Resiliency Center created to meet ongoing needs resulting from mass violence
- Blockchain's social media platform Howdoo has today issued an end of year summary of progress made in 2018
- All Things Brooklyn Webcast: Jose Franco, The Federalist Papers, The Boarder Wall & More
- With Super Bowl LIII Action Less Than A Month Away, PayPerHead.com Expects Record-Breaking Profit
- LATINA Style to Recognize the 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S
- Howdoo ECO token UDOO listed on ExMarkets.com
- ASR Media Productions Launches a New Venture
Along these lines, Barrows has developed proposals for seven projects and promotions that could help generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
HERE IS A QUICK OVERVIEW OF THE SCOPE OF THESE PROJECTS AND PROMOTIONS:
*All seven of these projects and promotions could help generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers
*Five of these projects and promotions could also help generate tremendous new advertising revenues for magazines, broadcasting companies, internet media companies and the internet divisions of multimedia companies
PLUS, all of these projects and promotions are designed to be easy to set up, easy to produce, easy to promote and easy to sell, so they could also become extremely profitable for newspapers and multimedia companies.
THE PROPOSALS, BY NAME AND BY A BRIEF DESCRIPTION, ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1) AN ADVERTISING GIVEAWAY PROMOTION THAT COULD BE SET UP TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY
This is a proposal for an Advertising Giveaway Promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could help generate a tremendous amount of new business very quickly.
2) A PROPOSAL FOR A NEW KIND OF NATURE AND HOME TYPE SECTION THAT COULD ALSO BE SET UP TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY
More on eTradeWire News
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
This is a proposal for a new kind of nature and home type section that could help generate tremendous advertising revenues on an ongoing basis from a wide variety of local, regional and national advertisers. The proposal is called "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes" and it could be done by large and small newspapers in every city and town across the planet.
Barrows has also developed some sample copy and layouts for this kind of section, and he has also compiled some spreadsheets showing the kind of money that several advertisers have already been spending in this kind of nature and home type content.
3) A PROPOSAL CALLED "BOOKS AS MAGAZINES...DISTRIBUTED THROUGH NEWSPAPERS"...WHICH YOU COULD ALSO BEGIN PITCHING IMMEDIATELY
This is a proposal for newspapers to set up a whole new sales category that would be geared toward book publishers of things like cookbooks, nature books, how-to books, travel books and "coffee-table" books.
The sales pitch would urge book publishers to publish a few chapters of these kinds of books as magazines and distribute them through newspapers.
Revenues for book publishers would come from advertising sales.
Revenues for newspapers would come from insertion fees (plus printing and advertising sales, if the newspaper were also involved in those aspects of the projects.)
Barrows has also developed some spreadsheets showing the estimated costs and potential revenues of this kind of distribution model.
HERE ARE TWO WEB-BASED BUSINESS PROJECTS THAT COULD GENERATE TREMENDOUS NEW REVENUES ON AN ONGOING BASIS...
4) One of these web-based business projects would be geared toward MANUFACTURING and RETAIL businesses.
5) The other web-based business project would be geared primarily toward the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY and the BOOK PUBLISHING INDUSTRY, with applications to all kinds of businesses in general.
"Each of these web-based business projects could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis and they could also give you access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers," says Barrows.
More on eTradeWire News
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino
- Federal government shutdown postpones World Children's Festival on The National Mall
- Siebert Cisneros Shank Leaps to Second Nationally in Co-Managed Muni Bond Issues
- Life Changing Autism Treatment by Genesis Medical Center is Giving Hope to Parents
- Fiber Artists Thread Work With Technology, Politics, and Pop Culture
- Pervis Taylor III, M.A. Gets Us In Surthrival Mode
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of New Raising Cane's in Minneapolis Metro Area
HERE IS A PROMOTION THAT COULD BEGIN IN EARLY JANUARY:
6) A VALENTINE'S DAY PROMOTION THAT WOULD BE SET UP IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY...AND IT COULD BEGIN AS EARLY AS EARLY JANUARY...
This is a proposal for an online Valentine's Day Promotion that could generate worldwide publicity, worldwide participation and tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe. The promotion could be done in many different versions and in many different languages, and there will also be opportunities for many downstream revenues as well. The promotion could begin in early January and it could help generate a tremendous amount of advertising revenue during the weeks prior to Valentine's Day.
7) A HALLOWEEN PROMOTION THAT WOULD BE SET UP IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY...AND IT COULD BEGIN AS EARLY AS MID-SEPTEMBER
This is a proposal for an online Halloween Promotion that could generate worldwide publicity, worldwide participation and tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe. The promotion could be done in many different versions and in many different languages, and there will also be opportunities for many downstream revenues as well. The promotion could begin as early as mid-September, and it could help generate a tremendous amount of advertising revenue during the weeks prior to Halloween.
Plus, there will also be opportunities for many downstream revenues as well.
ALL OF THESE PROJECTS AND PROMOTIONS COULD HELP GENERATE TREMENDOUS NEW REVENUES FOR NEWSPAPERS AND MULTIMEDIA COMPANIES!
Plus, all of these projects are designed to be easy to set up, easy to produce, easy to promote and easy to sell, says Barrows. AND...since there won't be a lot of additional overhead involved with these projects and promotions, they could also become very, very profitable for newspapers and multimedia companies.
Companies that would be interested in taking a look at the proposals for these projects and promotions should contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405, www.barrows.com
R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Author Trayner Bane Releases Third Book In His Windhollows Children's Fantasy Adventure Series