Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 201
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 122
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 121
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 106
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stoopjuice.com Increased Website Traffic By 3,178% In 12 Weeks
- Newest Urban Radio Station KHUR - The Vault Launches May 1st @KhurRadio
- Summit Technology Group Innovates SideCAR to Fuel Streamlined Airchecks and Podcasting
- Unprecedented Wagers Expected to be Placed during Popular Video Game League of Legends Spring Finals
- Braly Image Group (BIG) Wins Two ADDY Awards for Video
- Award Winning International Singer of Pop and Classical Music Constance Hauman Goes Acoustic for Women's Month
- Award-Winning Website Launches New Social Media Community
- CMG Holdings Reports Elimination of All Convertible Debt and Growth at XA
- The Kentucky 100 Covers the Commonwealth in 100 words
- The Sports Betting and Per Head Industry is Going All-In For Esports
Along these lines, Barrows has developed proposals for seven projects and promotions that could help generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
HERE IS A QUICK OVERVIEW OF THE SCOPE OF THESE PROJECTS AND PROMOTIONS:
*All seven of these projects and promotions could help generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers
*Five of these projects and promotions could also help generate tremendous new advertising revenues for magazines, broadcasting companies, internet media companies and the internet divisions of multimedia companies
PLUS, all of these projects and promotions are designed to be easy to set up, easy to produce, easy to promote and easy to sell, so they could also become extremely profitable for newspapers and multimedia companies.
THE PROPOSALS, BY NAME AND BY A BRIEF DESCRIPTION, ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1) AN ADVERTISING GIVEAWAY PROMOTION THAT COULD BE SET UP TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY
This is a proposal for an Advertising Giveaway Promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could help generate a tremendous amount of new business very quickly.
2) A PROPOSAL FOR A NEW KIND OF NATURE AND HOME TYPE SECTION THAT COULD ALSO BE SET UP TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY
More on eTradeWire News
- NAWBO Phoenix to present point/counter point program about legislating women on corporate boards
- The Best of the Bay Area: Anti-Aging Specialist, Richard Haxton, Has Changed the Face of Aging
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- IRS deadline approaching for small, non-profit organizations
- The New Jersey State Children's Chorus (NJSCC) presents "Songs of the Earth"
This is a proposal for a new kind of nature and home type section that could help generate tremendous advertising revenues on an ongoing basis from a wide variety of local, regional and national advertisers. The proposal is called "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes" and it could be done by large and small newspapers in every city and town across the planet.
Barrows has also developed some sample copy and layouts for this kind of section, and he has also compiled some spreadsheets showing the kind of money that several advertisers have already been spending in this kind of nature and home type content.
3) A PROPOSAL CALLED "BOOKS AS MAGAZINES...DISTRIBUTED THROUGH NEWSPAPERS"...WHICH YOU COULD ALSO BEGIN PITCHING IMMEDIATELY
This is a proposal for newspapers to set up a whole new sales category that would be geared toward book publishers of things like cookbooks, nature books, how-to books, travel books and "coffee-table" books.
The sales pitch would urge book publishers to publish a few chapters of these kinds of books as magazines and distribute them through newspapers.
Revenues for book publishers would come from advertising sales.
Revenues for newspapers would come from insertion fees (plus printing and advertising sales, if the newspaper were also involved in those aspects of the projects.)
Barrows has also developed some spreadsheets showing the estimated costs and potential revenues of this kind of distribution model.
HERE ARE TWO WEB-BASED BUSINESS PROJECTS THAT COULD GENERATE TREMENDOUS NEW REVENUES ON AN ONGOING BASIS...
4) One of these web-based business projects would be geared toward MANUFACTURING and RETAIL businesses.
5) The other web-based business project would be geared primarily toward the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY and the BOOK PUBLISHING INDUSTRY, with applications to all kinds of businesses in general.
"Each of these web-based business projects could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis and they could also give you access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers," says Barrows.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stoopjuice.com Increased Website Traffic By 3,178% In 12 Weeks
- Gulf Coast Village celebrates 30 years of serving seniors in Southwest Florida by expanding services
- YieldBuilder – An Organic Growing Alternative
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- Current National School Public Relations Association Member Releases Travel Memoir
HERE IS A PROMOTION THAT COULD BEGIN IN EARLY JANUARY:
6) A VALENTINE'S DAY PROMOTION THAT WOULD BE SET UP IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY...AND IT COULD BEGIN AS EARLY AS EARLY JANUARY...
This is a proposal for an online Valentine's Day Promotion that could generate worldwide publicity, worldwide participation and tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe. The promotion could be done in many different versions and in many different languages, and there will also be opportunities for many downstream revenues as well. The promotion could begin in early January and it could help generate a tremendous amount of advertising revenue during the weeks prior to Valentine's Day.
7) A HALLOWEEN PROMOTION THAT WOULD BE SET UP IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY...AND IT COULD BEGIN AS EARLY AS MID-SEPTEMBER
This is a proposal for an online Halloween Promotion that could generate worldwide publicity, worldwide participation and tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe. The promotion could be done in many different versions and in many different languages, and there will also be opportunities for many downstream revenues as well. The promotion could begin as early as mid-September, and it could help generate a tremendous amount of advertising revenue during the weeks prior to Halloween.
Plus, there will also be opportunities for many downstream revenues as well.
ALL OF THESE PROJECTS AND PROMOTIONS COULD HELP GENERATE TREMENDOUS NEW REVENUES FOR NEWSPAPERS AND MULTIMEDIA COMPANIES!
Plus, all of these projects are designed to be easy to set up, easy to produce, easy to promote and easy to sell, says Barrows. AND...since there won't be a lot of additional overhead involved with these projects and promotions, they could also become very, very profitable for newspapers and multimedia companies.
Companies that would be interested in taking a look at the proposals for these projects and promotions should contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405, www.barrows.com
R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations
- American Society of Appraisers Appoints Johnnie White as New Chief Executive Officer
- World Mental Health Coalition Interdisciplinary Conference, National Press Club Ballroom - Washington DC Tuesday, 3/19, 12:45pm
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Announcing Artaria: Artistic Fashion and Classical Music Showcase
- Petite designer registration for UNDER ends soon
- Residence Inn Hotel Opens on Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
- Beto Was a Hacker, But So What
- Mobliciti Wins Innovation Award at LexisNexis Awards
- Orphanion Partners With LGM Pharma To Expand Global Access To Its Niche API Services
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Christchurch shooting – What to do in your daily social media & digital marketing activities
- Marlene Todibio Earns Clcs Designation
- SOulFully Textured, A Natural Hair Experience
- Tartan Week Festivities Kickoff on GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Fusing East and West: a new kind of medical practice takes off in Naples, FL
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- The Moses Controversy- Another Angle Plus New Revelation
- The Things We Do at Odyssey Theatre
- UpcyclePop Eco Market Fair Returns with costumes for Purim Event. An interactive playful experience on sustainability
- Orange Volunteer Fire Department Celebrates Members' Service at Annual Dinner