Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 148
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
Similar on eTradeWire
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Jeff Wisuri Brings Safe Money Radio To Minneapolis
- Adam Waskey Brings Safe Money & Income Radio To Baltimore & Wilmington
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance News Generated By Association's Awareness Month Campaign
- DBL Center Brokers Help Businesses Bundle Short Term Disability and MA Paid Family Medical Leave Act Benefits
- Teresa Kuhn JD, RFC, CSA, Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance Offer Tax Advantages For Business Owners
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Glenn Neasham Retirement planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham Specializing in Fixed Indexed Annuity. Since 1987 Happy clients. Ask Glenn for referrals
Why Does My Driving Record Affect my Auto Insurance Rate?
Auto insurance companies calculate customers' premiums using complex algorithms that weigh hundreds of factors to determine how "risky" a driver is to insure. A clean driving record with no speeding tickets, accidents or other driving-related offenses communicates to the auto insurance company that the driver is safe and unlikely to file a claim. These customers generally enjoy the best auto insurance rates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Natur'Alley launches 100% Plant-Based Life Essentials Range
- DHS Announces Donation to Food Banks Internationally to Help With COVID-19 Response
- Registration is Now Open for the 4th Annual Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference
- "Vatican Shadows" is the New Riveting Read from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Lal Bhatia - "Sanitary napkins are the need for every woman"
Each company has its own unique algorithm, which is why some companies charge more than others for customers with less-than-perfect driving records. An auto insurance broker can help you find out which auto insurance companies offer the best rate for you.
Purchasing Nonstandard Auto Insurance After Receiving a DUI
While your auto insurance company cannot drop you as a customer after you receive a DUI, they can decide to not renew your policy after your term is up. If that happens, you will have to find another auto insurance policy.
To provide coverage for high-risk drivers, many auto insurance companies offer nonstandard policies. These policies are specially tailored for drivers who are most likely to file a claim. Researching these policies is much the same as researching standard auto insurance policies, but they typically have much higher monthly premiums.
How Long Does a DUI Stay on My Record?
More on eTradeWire News
- Detectamet Injection Moulding Investment
- Eli Elkoubi: Cycling is Life to the Body and the Economy
- Medical Device Connectivity Market Share, Key Players, Growth and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- Australian Engineering & Mining Services M & A Activity On The Increase
- Female Rap Artist Aynjewl Faycc Is Digitally Distributing First-Ever Single 'Black Heart' December 4
Depending on your state, a DUI may stay on your driving record for up to 10 years. The good news is that as time goes on, that DUI has a decreasing impact on your monthly premium. However, as long as the DUI is on your driving record, you will pay a higher monthly rate than someone with a clean record.
Read the full article: https://www.nevadainsuranceenrollment.com/auto-insurance-after-dui/
Learn more: https://www.nevadainsuranceenrollment.com/auto-insurance-las-vegas-nevada/
Nevada Insurance Enrollment
4260 W. Craig Road suite #150-A
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Nevada Insurance Enrollment
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
- Federal Primary Election Update From Chance For President
- "Colosseum" by Richard Valanga is published
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Author Solomon Pratt announced as New Beneficience.com PR Client
- Black Car Everywhere Limousine & Car Service
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- The 7th annual Islamic Arts Festival will take place on the 5th and 6th of December, 2020
- Black Bikers Vote Rally To Roar Through Georgia Encouraging Voters To Cast Ballots In Upcoming Run-off Election
- Vancouver Canucks Prospect Dmitry Zlodeyev Interview
- Nate Mayhem Maness Wins at UFC
- A Modern Day Fairy Tale - The Little Kobold
- Adaptation chairman appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Sustainability
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Nashaat Tawfik, MBA B.Sc. Pharmacy, CBE, Awarded Appointment to COTE Advisory Board
- "Joshua Piecrust and his Alphabet of Rhymes" by Richard Evans is published
- TVS PetParade.Com Adds Benji Marathon to Holiday Schedule on WatchYour.TV Platform, powered by Tulix
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety