Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 337
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 242
- Deep Learning Robotics (DLR) Teams with FANUC to Provide Compatibility Between DLR's Smart Robot Learning Technology and FANUC's Industrial Robots 179
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 155
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 138
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 132
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 104
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 102
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development
Similar on eTradeWire
- Glam Set Go Launches Luxury, On-The-Go Beauty Service
- Seniors Urged To Prepare Early For Medicare Annual Enrollment Season
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Multipurpose Room Podcast Offers Practical Tips & Best Practices for PTAs, PTOs, & School Staff in Changing Times
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- Cheap Car Insurance: Is it Too Good to Be True?
- History Makes a Comeback for Avanti Press, Inc
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Rise and Grind Patchogue Opens in Remodeled Restaurant
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
Researching, planning and buying an outdoor kitchen can be challenging. The industry is quite young and there is a lot of inaccurate information online. In many markets, it is difficult to find a contractor who specializes in building outdoor kitchens. This often leaves buyers with subpar designs and unsafe structures.
RTA is taking the next step in helping homeowners design and build an outdoor kitchen. A successful process includes considerations of space, budget, and outdoor cooking/entertaining needs. "Being able to visualize your outdoor cooking/entertainment space is invaluable to planning and making the vision a reality. Now, with RTA's Outdoor Kitchen Design Tool, it's not only possible, but it's free, easy, and accessible from any device." (Quote from Kerri Kelly or Russ Greene)
More on eTradeWire News
- Jigsaw24 named Adobe Certified Service Partner for Video and Audio
- Announcing Tulsa Avon-The Health, Beauty and Feel Good Site!
- iCoat Goes Retail with Antimicrobial Countertop Epoxy
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Updated Their Catalog With These Two New Taco Holder Products
- Four New Paper Bag Designs Now Available in PacknWood's Food Service Supplier Catalog
RTA is honing in on customer experience and the buyer's journey to outdoor kitchen ownership. A major element of this focus is giving buyers a "sandbox" to play with during the design process. "With the Design Tool, users are able to design, visualize, and get a quote in minutes. Our support staff then reviews the design, gives feedback, and helps with next steps. Through simplifying the design process, we can enrich the buying experience and improve satisfaction post-sale." said Alex D., Marketing Director at RTA.
Led by a Canadian-based development firm, the project involved three UI/UX designers and input from the RTA/Coyote management team. The seven month project began in September 2019, with several hundred hours invested in developing version one. "We were aiming to have it available for BBQ season, but more importantly, we wanted to do it right and make it truly valuable" said ...
The Outdoor Kitchen Design Tool utilizes RTA's prized construction system and ready-to-assemble cabinets. Users are able to custom design a myriad of islands - including linear BBQ/bar islands, galley, L-Shape, or U-Shape outdoor kitchens. Buyers also select from Coyote's full line of grills and appliances. Options include grills, sinks, refrigerators, access doors, and countless other accessories. The options offered through RTA are virtually endless - ensuring buyers can design the outdoor kitchen of their dreams.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mindover Software Adds to Acumatica ERP Consulting Team
- Highly Potent CBD Isolate Mega Sale
- The Nation's Leading Chiropractor Announces First Cutting-Edge Facility in Pennsylvania
- This Version Instead: Arts Garage in Delray Beach Resurrects Live Local Theatre with BUNKER
- FlatToast Is Calling On Chinese Auto Companies To Get Their Heads Out Of Their Ass - Sell in USA
Learn more about the design tool: https://rtaoutdoorliving.com/free-outdoor-kitchen-design-software/
RTA Outdoor Living
- TVS Television Network.Com Launches TVS Mystery Network on Watch Your.TV
- Ocean ENT addresses pediatric tonsilitis
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! NFL Patriots RB Father, Car Crash, Dead! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Nail Tech Chronicle, A New Comedy Short Film
- "Get Happy: Angela Ingersoll Sings Judy Garland" October 11
- Social media platform startup, WipFly, offers e-commerce advertising
- The 6-Feet COVID Rule Can Kill You - CDC Flip Flops
- Dan Veitkus, Chief Executive for Corsica Partners, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- New Release! ResumeMaker® Pro Web Version 7 by Individual Software® Cloud-Based Resume Software
- Price.shopping Launches Price Comparison & Monitoring Service
- Central Florida Zoo announces weekday discount
- SpookyGenius.com Announces the Launch of the Ecto Portal at ectoquest.com
- TIRES2U EXPRESS CORP. successfully incorporated their business in British Columbia
- The Amazing Acro-cats Video Release!
- Dr. Stephen Giordano offers the Motus Laser for Painless Hair Removal
- Internal Pipe Technologies Announces USA Based CIPP Lining Plant
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer
- 500 Gallery introduces an industry first: lot views in the round via YouTube for a tribal arts sale
- CDC Flip-Flops on COVID Distance Again - But Still Wrong
- The Phoenix Within debut "Tenfold" Music Video