Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 188
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 181
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 131
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 129
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 127
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- Cali makers you need to know! A Boutique In Atwater Village lets us know from hands on experience
- Your Guide to Treating Dandruff
- Beauty Businesses Now Aim For E-Commerce and Sustainability
- Jurllyshe U Part Wig--A Most Protective Wigs for Women on Sale
- Virtual Dentistry - Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS launches Teledentistry at Upper East Dental Innovations
- Beauty Cast Network - The Ever-Growing Pool of Opportunities for the Beauty and Wellness Industry
- Youthful Skin With Goat Milk-Based Skincare Products From Eichers Hobby Farm
- Recent 5-star Reviews Adds to the Long List of Exceptional Reviews that The Lashe® Has Received
Frequent Cutting Can Be Harmful
Many people prefer to have their manicures completed at a nail salon. This is a great way to pamper yourself, but it can also damage your nails if it is not done correctly. Many professional nail artists push back or even cut the cuticles on the nails.
This may give your hands a polished appearance, but according to the American Academy of Dermatology, it is one of the most harmful nail care practices to date. Your cuticles keep your nail roots safe from bacteria. When they are cut, it opens that area for bad bacteria to take root and trigger an infection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
Soak Before Cutting
The start and finish of your nail grooming session play a big part in the health of your hands...
Want to read the rest of this article? Click the link below and head to our beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blog!
Read More: https://www.beautynfashion.info/beauty/how-to-cut-your-nails-properly-to-prevent-infection/
Beauty 'N Fashion
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Educe Group Receives SOC 2 Certification
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- B&O Railroad Museum Launches Farmers Market As Community Outreach Safe Shopping Event
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home