Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Pet Professional Guild Joins Six Leading Organizations to Support UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter
- Animal shelter professionals announce formation of Missouri Coalition of Animal Care Organizations
- Immune-D set to Take Canine Health to New Heights
- PawPail Participates in Multiple National Promotions
- Homescape Pets Is Finding A Niche In The "Home Alone, Together" Quarantine Experience
- Pet Therapy During COVID-19 Crisis
- ZIP DOG LLC Launches Online to Offer Direct-to-Consumer Service
- API® Brand Makes Strides in Sustainability with New Eco-Friendly Bottles
- Homescape Pets Relocates To Austin, Texas
By grooming your pets regularly, preferably outside the home you will also keep your pet happy and your home's air cleaner. Doing this should also mean there is noticeably less pet hair in your air filter when you change it. Dogs and cats who have longer, thicker coats should be brushed every 2 days and should be bathed every 4 weeks. You can double the time in between brushing and bathing if your pet has shorter hair.
Keeping your carpet vacuumed daily is another important step to keeping not only a clean home but also to having healthy air quality and maximizing your systems performance and longevity.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
Keeping your temperature settings as moderately as possible will not only save you some money but will also reduce the amount of hair your pets shed. In the summer months dogs and cats shed their winter coat and keeping the A/C settings too low or high can have an adverse effect on how the natural shedding process takes place. The recommended setting for climates such as Florida is between 69-76 degrees during the Summer months and in the Winter months the setting should be from 68 to 72 degrees. A big mistake pet owner make is turning the thermostat up to 80 degrees when they leave the house which causes shedding to be a year-round problem – adversely impacting the air quality and air conditioning unit.
While you can do much to limit the effects of pet hair and dander on the quality of your indoor air, you'll need some specialized help now and then. That's why it's always a good idea to schedule regular HVAC maintenance, it's recommended at least twice a year.
Serving Greater Tampa Bay for over 10 Years. Big enough to meet all you needs, small enough to care! Trusted, Licensed, Insured, Reliable. To learn more, call the professionals at EasyBreezy A/C Today!
- SmartFinancial Wins Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Wizard Entertainment Takes The Lead In Streamed Interactive Programming With Virtual Experiences
- National Transportation Inc launches new web sites
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"