Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 148
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- CDL drug test requirements begin prior to employment
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Batley CPA helps manage nondeductible and deductible IRAs
- Auto Driveaway acquires J&J Driveaway
- Can Alterations be Done in a Week?
- 25% Dividend Paid plus 25% Advance Discount for NY Workers' Comp. Wholesalers Safety Group
- While You're Busy LLC Moves to Owatonna!
- Moore & Smith Tree Care, LLC Announces Effective Nashville Tree Removal & Trimming Services
- Correlata Announces Technology Partnership with GlassHouse Systems
- Green Apple Expands Commercial Cleaning and Janitorial Services for Businesses in Maryland
The Design Sprint is a process coined by Google Ventures, namely Jake Knapp, an ex-Google employee who went on to write the NY Times Best Selling 'Sprint'. In short, the process takes what was normally months, or even years, of work and condenses it (through a variety of exercises and processes) down to just 5 days where the same, if not better, results are produced. Because of this, the process is now being adopted by some of world's biggest companies, which the team at AJ&Smart anticipated might happen, so they moved from a traditional agency to one that focuses solely on the Design Sprint 2 years ago, and have worked with everyone from Airbnb and LEGO, to some of the world's largest banking groups since then. Their efforts caught the attention of Knapp, who started working closely with the ambitious agency last year, and who worked with the company to make an updated 2.0 version of the Design Sprint.
More on eTradeWire News
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
Even with the huge demand from leading companies, there still lacked a 'formal' and comprehensive training of the process, and the need for people with this skill set is only going to grow. The demand for this knowledge is so great in-fact that already AJ&Smart have seen a huge wave of people pre-enroll in the course before it was even available.
"We generally put all our secrets out there for free" Says AJ&Smart CEO & Co-Founder Jonathan Courtney, "If you go on our YouTube channel you'll see that there are hundreds of hours of material on there, where we basically share how we do things at AJ&Smart. The course was created because we had a lot of people asking us to provide an immersive step-by-step guide to the whole Sprint process, so we basically stopped nearly everything we were doing at the company and made exactly that for people, which is the main reason we're charging money for it"
After personal experience and a lot of research, the team realised that they could help Designers (and those working in tech in general) more than double their hourly rate and massively increase people's hireability, given the demand for people who can successfully facilitate the Design Sprint.
More on eTradeWire News
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
- East Texans to Celebrate van Gogh's Birthday at the First Annual Van Go Art Fair
"We're excited to continue to share our 'secrets' both as part of our new course, and also readily for free on our YouTube channel - we don't care about more people being able to offer the same thing we offer to clients - we're just super excited about the prospect of more people having the skills ot do this properly, because it actually works and we really believe it's the future of how companies will work, and how teams will collaborate better together"
AJ&Smart's Design Sprint Masterclass launches today, and includes over 55 lessons and all the resources the AJ&Smart team use when running a Design Sprint with a client, including slide decks and result delivery templates.
For more information visit : https://ajsmart.com/design-sprints/
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Alan Biller and Associates strengthens Asset/Liability focus with new Consultant Russell Kamp
- Sailfish Marina Provides Elusive "Bait" for World's Longest Running Sailfish Tournament
- Genesis Medical Center, the Stem Cell Therapy Pioneer Expands Stem Cell Medical Expertise to Doctors
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: These Wall Can Talk 10 years at Speakeasy Art Gallery
- Ali Schaal and Angela McDonnell Join Partner as Directors of Funds Control
- The Payroll Company Announces Its Business Services Line-Up for 2019
- Launch Local Re-brands To Experiential Inc
- Apellix to Present at API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit, January 31, 2019
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- The Secret to Setting Up and Managing IoT SIM Cards
- Modern Character of Zoller Headquarters Building Achieved with CENTRIA Formawall®
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures
- Culligan City of Palms Classic shakes up national rankings