Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 428
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 248
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 205
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 168
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 165
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 149
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 141
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 140
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 136
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Green Schools Campaign Launches Mission to Save Planet
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces 2020-2021 Green Youth Advisory Council
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- Mysterious Author Finally Reveals His TRUE Identity
- History Makes a Comeback for Avanti Press, Inc
- "A Cyborg's Progress." This month's feature at HeartOfEarthSciFi.Com
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
Over the past five decades, the requirement and use of plastic packaging in European nations have grown significantly. Plastics have many benefits, such as durability and versatility, and can be considered key materials in the transition towards a circular economy because of their resource efficiency. Its production has surpassed all man‐made materials. At the same time, plastic waste has become a major problem. Europe generates 25 million tons of plastic waste annually and only 30 percent are collected for recycling.
The circular economy as a way to retain as much value as possible from products, parts, and materials
More on eTradeWire News
- CompuData Recognized as Top Women owned Business in Philadelphia for 2020
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Raises $7,540 for Blessings in a Backpack
- Visual Thrive Launches Video Series With RI Small Businesses Navigating COVID-19
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
- Redeemable Tax Deed Investing Workshop With The Tax Lien Lady on October 18, 2020
The European Commission adopted the first‐ever Europe‐wide strategy on plastics on January 16th, 2018, in an effort to transition towards a more circular economy. This concept is supposed to ensure that by 2030, all plastics in the EU market will be reusable or more easily recycled. As a result, a more integrated supply chain and improved methods of collecting and sorting plastic waste will become necessary.
In "Sustainability in the EU", Prabalta Rijal evaluates if the EU's policy will be successful at turning plastic packaging from hazardous waste into a value‐adding resource. Her book is helpful for economists, students, and policymakers around the world as it discusses how the policies can be implemented, which challenges the EU is facing and why these policies do not seem to actually solve the problem at all.
About the Author
Prabalta Rijal is an independent journalist and PR specialist with over 15 years of experience in the news media. She started her career in journalism back in 2006 at Nepal's national newspaper 'The Rising Nepal' and ever since her articles on AI, Digital Marketing, and Blockchain have been featured in an array of publications in Europe, Asia, and The United States. While pursuing her master's degree, she developed a keen interest in the circular economy and sustainable management practices.
- Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel T. Geherin Discusses "Probable Cause Conference" in Michigan
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
- Center Valley Dentists Offering Dental Implants, Dental Crowns, and Other Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fort Myers financial advisor receives recognition for philanthropy
- Three unique home office styles to show off your personality
- Check Out This 2015 Grey Honda Accord!
- New class of aspirational jigsaw puzzles infuses self-improvement into entertainment
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- LOLA & Panoramic Voices Present Encore Performance of Purcell's Dido and Aeneas
- The Brownstones at New Visions Now 50% Sold Out as Sales Surge into Fall
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- The DBL Center's Broker Dashboard: Net Revenue Tracker Comes to the Apple App Store
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Is Content Marketing Dead? We discuss how a content-driven retail sector can work
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- TVS Frontier Network Adds Classic Color Westerns to the Daily Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Evangelist and Author Rennee' Hubb launches Inspiring 2 Live