Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Last Chance to Win a 778-Horsepower 2021 Tesla Model S Performance Sedan!
- 'My Family Matters Foundation' Obtains 501c3 Status, Thanks To A2Z Filings' Shai Goldstein Expertise
- Buy Local Announces First Luncheon of 2022
- Golf Tournament Benefiting Local San Bernardino Charity
- Gabe Orthous to Serve as the Director of the Master of Healthcare Leadership Program at Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies
- Small House Inc Champions Young Adults In Boston MA
- ASI Acquires OpenWater, the Market-Leading Provider of Application & Review Software and Virtual Event Management Solutions
- Buy Local Savannah Announces 2022 Board of Directors
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation receives $9,500 grant from Naples Woman's Club
Recently the safe at the Make a Wish Foundation was broken into, and all of its contents were stolen. Calibers didn't hesitate to donate a new (and much more secure) safe to them and even professionally installed it. Calibers sells a number of safes and thought it was the most impactful way they could do to help a wonderful organization.
"Doing good work in New Mexico is part of what makes the Calibers community so special. We want people to know that the good guys outnumber the bad guys,"
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
Dennis Burt, Calibers founder.
Every year during the holidays, they partake in several community-centered events. This year they raised money for Breast Cancer Awareness with the local Hooters restaurants. Altogether, they donated over $18,000 to the Kelly Jo Dowd fund. This resulted in the Albuquerque Hooters raising more funds than every other store in the country - and being honored for their achievement at Madison Square Garden in New York with a check presentation.
Calibers is getting involved with other charitable organizations in the area, including Toys for Tots and the canned food drive with Roadrunner Food Bank. If you'd like to help, please bring unopened cans of food or unwrapped toys to any of their locations state-wide. You can also donate to one of the many community causes supported by Calibers online.
Calibers is an Albuquerque-based shooting center and gun store with multiple locations and various training classes and experiences across New Mexico. Visit their website calibersusa.com to find out more.
- Creatives Launch 'Your Story. Your Move.' Campaign on Marketing Day
- Brian Page Airbnb Formula Reviews - Are you considering it?
- The OCD Recovery Project continues helping sufferers identify and recover from OCD
- The mystical is going mainstream!
- Boomers Take On Millennials in New Micro-Budget Comedy
- Shannon's online fine art auction, open for bidding through Jan. 20th, features 228 quality artworks
- Field Force Tracker Enhances its Popular Photocopier Contract and Meter Billing Software
- Indya "Icy" Wright invited to join Washington Business Journal Leadership Trust
- TVS Front Page Detective Adds 'Lost' Master Ninja Series Starring Lee Van Cleef on WatchYour.TV
- Kentucky REALTOR® Confidence Holds Steady In December
- Medicare Insurance Part B Deductible Historical Growth Reported By AAMSI
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- Genuine Italian Leather Belts for Men
- Real Leaders®️ Unveils Its 200 Top Impact Companies List of 2022
- Edmonton Copywriting Company Ready To Help Your Business Grow
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community