Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Beyond Spots & Dots Receives Award for Best Advertising & Marketing Agency in Columbus, OH
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- If you need tax debt leads and want the best tax debt leads in the industry, look no further!
- Will Cunningham Turns Multi-Billion Dollar Entrepreneur With New Twenty Billion Dollar Crypto Asset
- Ribbon Cutting for New HVAC Business in Downtown Loudon TN
- How Finsbury Media Is Preparing For SEO Updates in 2022
- Best-kept Secrets on Event Promotion By Ismail Sirdah
Bulldog Mobile Billboards helped Cards for Pandemics advertise this new card game. We did so by using one of our mobile billboard trucks. We parked our mobile billboard trucks in several different busy areas for crowds to see like in front of Costco, OfficeMax, and Walmart. These mobile billboard trucks grew a lot of attention for the card game and helped remind people the best way to get past that crazy year is to laugh about it!
Giving Back To Communities
Cards for Pandemics is a reminder for friends and family to get together and laugh about how wild last year while playing this fun card game. The card game also donates $1.50 for each box sold to Hummingbird House. Hummingbird House is a charity organization that supports a Children's Hospice. You can not currently buy the deck of cards in stores, but you can order them online. Place your order soon and start sharing laughs till you cry with your friends and family.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
You can check out the full blow Cards for Pandemics game here: https://www.cardsgoneviral.com/
Is It Too Soon?
Some people might be wondering if this card game is too soon since 2020 just happened and things still aren't completely back to normal. We don't think it's too soon at all. Sometimes the only way to keep sane in an insane world is to laugh. This card game can help you put the year 2020 behind you with all the craziness and just have a laugh about it. Some cards are a bit edgy in the pack of cards, but that is what this type of card game is all about.
Mobile Billboards Helped Them Get The Word Out
Mobile billboard trucks are a great form of home advertising and can spread the message to a large audience. During this campaign we had traveled to several different shopping centers for everybody to see. This helped get the word out about Cards for Pandemics and created awareness for the game. Mobile billboards come with various benefits for promoting your event, business, or product and can help your business grow.
If you'd like to get the word out about you product or service contact Rod Collins at (214) 724-2729
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt