Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 835
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 754
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 673
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 663
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 626
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 614
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 600
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 545
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 441
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 440
Similar on eTradeWire
- CEO Jamar Underwood of Da Camp Announces Publishing Company Creation with Broadcast Music, Inc
- Nola Blue Records announces new album from Clarence Spady
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- "True Story" Miniseries about Donald Trump submitted to Netflix
- Bizarre Releases new single featuring Giggs
- A Letter from Wizard Brands CEO, Scott Kaufman
- 2021 is heating up and looking really good for Kortny De1
- Call For Entries and Submissions - International Film Festival Now Accepting Movies & Scripts For Competition
- Exhibition Celebrating 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company to Launch in 2023
- 11th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 14 High School Acts for Final Event
David Drake, Chairman and Founder of LDJ Capital and The Soho Loft Media Group, will be in attendance and will be one of the keynote speakers in the virtual event. "The esports industry is, arguably, one of the most profitable markets during this pandemic, being valued for over $1 billion. I see that blockchain can bridge the gap between online and offline assets of players and game creators in this industry, and it can greatly improve content delivery networks and increase the demand on esports content across different platforms," Drake said.
Together with David Drake, here are some of the speakers in this online event:
Adam R. Bialek, Partner, Wilson Elser
Chad Stender, Managing Director, SeventySix Capital
More on eTradeWire News
- SAM9000 Files, new file sharing for project based teamwork
- Shocking New Website Allows Anyone To Save Big Money On Car Insurance
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Announces TeleEd Solutions
- San Francisco District Attorney, Public Defender, Supervisor Support Black News Editor Vs GEO Corp
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Star Studded Suspense to Program Sked on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
Chris Joyce, Founder & CEO, Gusher
Derek Distenfield, COO & Co-founder, GSD Venture Studios
Gary Mandell, President, Meridian Finance Group
James York, Director of US Business & Innovation, Enterprise Estonia
Max Menke, Founding Partner, GrowthX
Meera Tenguria, Founder & CEO, Aarohan Communications
Oscar A. Jofre, Co-founder, President, & CEO, KoreConX
Reginald Heard, Founder & CEO, Bankers One Capital
The three-day online conference will feature keynote speeches, over 200 pre-recorded presentations, 1-on-1 discussions and panel discussions, and networking opportunities for more than 3,000 attendees. Some of the key topics include blockchain's role in the content delivery networks (CDNs) in the esports industry, funding landscape for startups, business opportunities in different countries, growth for startups, maximizing business experiences, and more.
Aarohan Communications, Bankers One Capital, Core Partners, Deloitte, GrowthX, IBS Global Consulting, LDJ Capital, and Patent Outsourcing Limited are some of the virtual event's partners. Some of the event's sponsors include ACCEL Corporation, Applied Internet Technology, Instant Autographs, Jobian, Solv Advisors, Wiki Expert, and Yokahu.
More on eTradeWire News
- Amid renewed interest in digital currencies, entrepreneur trainer aims to demystify trading
- Long Island Soccer Player Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Fool's Errand: Treasure Hunt Filled with Surprising Twists Offers the Perfect Escape
- Enter to Win a 778-Horsepower 2021 Tesla Model S Luxury Car!
- Rising Texas Artist Tanya Nolan Set To Release New Single 'Smile On My Face'
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of payment processing, hospitality, real estate, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, and recently digital assets, such as blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
LDJ Cayman Fund is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and market-making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three subdivisions:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Cayman Fund
2. LDJ Real Estate Groups: Acquisitions, Development, and Hospitality in New York City.
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News and Family Offices Today.
For more information, visit: https://ldjcapital.com/
- Celebrate a Year in the Life of Social Media Celebrity Cat, Carrot
- RideRater unveils UK Top 30 Rides
- Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc Wraps Body in Purple Patent Leather
- San Francisco Public Defender Mano Raju Stands with Black News Editor Fighting GEO Prison Corp
- Georgia GOP proposed legislation revives Georgia's dark history of voter suppression and racism
- Another Leading Latin Lawyer Joins PAG Law. PAG Named "Latin American Venture Capital Law Firm of the Year in Florida – 2021"
- Reach for the Stars ~ Rocket Competition National Winners' Celebration at Space Camp
- Mark Troyer Brings Safe Money Radio To Fort Wayne
- The Live Coders Hosts Live Interviews and Talks
- Prospect Home Finance is recognized by Expertise.com
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida raises $1.4 million during Magic Under the Mangroves virtual gala
- Joey's celebrates Fish & Chips Season in style with massive OgopoJoe Fish Sandwich
- Stairs Design and Renovation Services
- ReFocus AI Announces Free Data Strength Calculator
- Panel Built Modular Office Systems Allow for Quick Adaption for A Changing Workplace
- Dranoff 2 Piano and the Miami Dade Auditorium Present Cuba Symphonic
- Corporate Housing Leader Key Housing Connections Announces Featured Apartment Community in Pasadena
- CEO, Daryl L. Kemsley, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with "Pay It Forward" Salt Lake City, UT
- CEO and Co-founder of Kasi Servlead Inc., Dr. Aline Simen-Kapeu, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- Acclaimed Leadership Academy for Black Boys Formerly Held at Princeton University is Available Online