Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Metalwërks® Presents High-Definition Sculpted™ 3D Video and Interactive Renderings
- World's tallest spider platform for St Pancras station maintenance!
- General Time Development welcomes Wayfair to Athens, Georgia
- Ground-up construction services in Kansas City
- A Second-Generation Construction Cost Estimation Firm celebrates its 40th Anniversary with an Updated Website
- Illinois Institute Of Technology Appoints Reed Kroloff, Founding Principal Of Jones|kroloff, To Lead
- The reception area advantage that's right for you
- Danielian Associates Earns Grand Award for ICON Palm Springs Project and Client Far West Industries
- Northern States Metals to Attend AIA Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Balance and Beauty Achieved with CENTRIA Products at Upscale Westin Hotel
"AGC ENERGY Select provided the right color range we needed, the right level of reflectance, and the ability to meet required energy code standards," says Jason King, Senior Associate of Cooper Carry, the firm responsible for the design. "The AGC team was very helpful to us in providing the information we needed, the samples, and all other materials in a timely fashion so we could obtain ownership and stakeholder signoff on schedule."
ENERGY Select 28 combines excellent solar control, a neutral appearance, and low reflectivity, making it ideal for a warmer climate like Georgia.
"We used a lot of very clear glass at the lower levels of the hotel to achieve the same level of transparency as retail storefronts," King says. "Higher up, the goal was to create privacy for guests via glass with a low level of reflectance that could also comply with energy code requirements."
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
ENERGY Select 28 provides exceptional solar blocking performance while maintaining a high level of visible light transmission, maximizing building performance and indoor comfort — a perfect combination for the development, which serves approximately 600 local technology companies.
"Our intent was to design a 4.5-star hotel, incorporated in a location principally catering to a high-end retail area. We wanted to honor and complement the brick, stucco, and glazing used in the larger Avalon development while creating a destination for the clientele who visited specifically for the retail element," King says.
The 325-room hotel and conference space anchors the Avalon development. The Hotel at Avalon contains 44,000 square feet of flexible event space and 10,000 square feet dedicated for exhibit space. It connects directly to the Alpharetta Conference Center, and its amenities include a pool, spa, and South City Kitchen, a Southern-style restaurant.
The Hotel Avalon and Alpharetta Conference Center was completed in late 2017. Cooper Carry provided architectural and design services, and the general contractor was Brasfield & Gorrie. Oldcastle Covington was the fabricator, and the glazing contractor was Gardner Glass and Glazing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Washington Trust Provides $30 Million to Benchmark for Popular New Pond Village Community in Walpole
- How To Build Customer Engagement By Collecting Survey Data And Feedback Forms
- Fromm Pest Control Offering Free Termite Inspections in Time for the Start of Termite Season
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Multi-tenant Pad Building for $901 PSF in Phoenix Metro
About AGC Glass North America
AGC Glass is the world's largest manufacturer of glass and glass-related products. The company offers the widest range of flat glass for architectural, interior, and residential applications. AGC Glass North America is part of the AGC Group, employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries. As a global company, AGC leverages its many resources to develop innovative new products and to offer world-class service that is second to none. AGC glass products are available through an extensive network of glass fabricators and window manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. To learn more, visit our website at www.agcglass.com.
Nick Murosky, Director of Content Marketing
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers