Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 272
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 215
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 208
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 180
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 142
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Alexandra Steadman as Project Manager
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- National Minority Health Assn. Appoints Health Tech Executive to Board
A recent case study from GateKeeper revealed that introducing proximity-based authentication and security provided financial savings and new, unexpected efficiencies. These savings allowed Iron County Medical Center to maintain imperative patient privacy policies without inconveniencing the staff.
Previously, Iron County Medical Center employees typed passwords more than 120 times an hour to unlock computers and HER (electronic health records). Further, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy requirements led to duplicate logins and added auditing, creating inefficiencies and significant loss of valuable staff time. When the critical access hospital with limited resources sought a cost-effective authentication solution to reduce the burden on employees, priorities included
More on eTradeWire News
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- reducing the number of required logins,
- automatically securing workstations,
- a password manager,
- and login activity automatically recorded for auditing purposes.
"Using the GateKeeper Enterprise software has raised our standard of security for our employees beyond our initial expectations," said Mark Natale, IT Coordinator for Iron County Medical Center. "Our staff has more time to accomplish their important work each day and, at the same time, we have enhanced the security and compliance required by a critical access hospital."
GateKeeper offers automated workstation defense, which ensures all computers in the family care clinic are locked while unattended for HIPAA compliance. 2-factor authentication was enabled for added security and auditing purposes. Virtual desktops allow each team member's work to remain active and accessible from any computer while the person is present. Finally, a new GateKeeper Remote app from the Untethered Labs team provides users access to their password manager during virtual sessions on any PC throughout the entire hospital.
"The work that critical access hospitals such as Iron County Medical Center performs is vital to the health of communities across the country, and we were thrilled to present several customized solutions to make their lives and work easier and more effective," said Dr. Sid Potbhare, CEO, GateKeeper. "They are reporting increased productivity as well as notable savings in time and money, so it's smart win-win for both organizations." To read the full case study, please click here to download or visit the GateKeeper website.
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- Meet The Bellingers talk "Coupling Entrepreneurship" on Entrepreneurship LIVE at 8:45p Show
- Rank for Local Outreach in Hawaii
Automating security culture across the world, GateKeeper enhances corporate compliance and cyber security through mass automated authentication. Through efficient wireless authentication, GateKeeper protects networks from internal breaches and confidential data exposure with patented solutions that include two-factor authentication, centralized password management, and comprehensive auditing, all designed to reduce support time and costs while enhancing security and compliance. For more information, please visit https://gkaccess.com/ or email email@example.com.
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line
- Suicide and Mental Health Disorders Major Problems
- VCPWA – WP Solicits Feedback on the Matilija Dam Ecosystem Restoration Project (MDERP)