Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 689
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 668
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 649
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 644
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 632
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 594
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 535
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 480
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 468
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 445
Similar on eTradeWire
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- HDR Print Case - groundbreaking website for a printing company
- WYSIWYG Marketing Announces It's 10th Anniversary in Providing Outstanding Digital Marketing Services
- Terri Ross to Present Educational Workshop on KPIs at 'The Aesthetic Meeting 2021' on May 1st
- Syxsense Announces New Security Families in Syxsense Secure
- MainConcept HEVC Codec Continues to Lead the Industry
- Screening Eagle Announces New InspectionTech Keynote
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers
* Partnerships to drive European expansion of addressable advertising solutions.
* Mr Laplanche is a former Senior Vice President at Technicolor - a key technology partner for Hoppr - with a strong track record of international business growth and development. The appointment of Mr Laplanche will help Hoppr secure more global partnerships.
Hoppr's CEO Cyril Daoud says the addition of Laplanche, a former Senior Vice President for Technicolor as Head of Network Service Provider and Pay TV Partnerships, sends a strong signal to the international advertising sector that Hoppr is ready to expand.
"Hoppr's key addressable advertising markets in Europe, the United States and Asia require significant experience and strong local contacts to optimize sales as digital TV continues to go mainstream. Georges' global CV, technical expertise and connections place him at the forefront of creating the valuable partnerships that will accelerate the uptake of Hoppr's addressable advertising solutions, particularly in Europe's Pay TV sector," said Daoud.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
Hoppr's services came into global demand in 2020 as COVID-19 lockdowns triggered a surge in digital entertainment, with up to 80% of US households having at least one connected screen, while in Europe the five biggest markets - France, UK, Spain, Italy and Germany - market penetration is around 50% and growing.
This is creating an enormous opportunity for Pay TV networks to connect with new audiences and capitalise on the targeted, relevant messaging that Hoppr's addressable advertising solution brings.
"Hoppr is in the right place at the right time, offering a flexible and audience-focussed addressable advertising solution that's pushing the boundaries of what's possible with rich media experiences and interactivity. Georges has a strong track record of generating sales and creating new media opportunities with giants like Technicolor and Alcatel. He will prove invaluable as Hoppr seeks to expand its horizons globally," said Hoppr's Co-Chairman Vince Pizzica.
Hoppr has forged strong partnerships with leading advertising and media groups like 3SS, Technicolor and Magnite. Laplanche now will seek to bring Pay TV and Network Service Providers into the company's orbit, initially in Europe and then to major markets in North America and Asia.
More on eTradeWire News
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
- Waterside Productions Announces New Book "The Redhead in the Cove"
- Carlos Kelly Named Chair of Henderson Franklin's Business Litigation Department
"Hoppr is an exciting company to be a part of, with its solid foundation of innovative technology and creative, boundary-pushing commitment to making advertising an experience that will enhance Pay TV viewing. I look forward to working with the Hoppr team as we seek new opportunities in a time when demand has never been higher for our services," said Mr Laplanche.
Mr Laplanche spent close to 15 years at Technicolor, working up to Senior Vice President after stints as the Chief Operating Officer of Thomson Telecom, and VP of Enterprise Business Pacific at Nokia-owned Alcatel.
His appointment enhances Hoppr's drive to become the preferred and most sought-after advertising solution for Connected TV services and Pay TV networks around the world.
To read the entire Q&A with Hoppr's Georges Laplanche visit:
- ENDS -
Based in Australia, Hoppr is a global advertising innovator whose solution extends messaging and branding on digital devices. Hoppr has created unique, interactive technology that delivers new monetization opportunities to network operators without any integration required. Hoppr's detailed analytics and targeting capabilities allow their agency and brand partners to deliver tailored campaigns to meet their marketing goals.
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Real Estate Broker Milestone Helps Homeowners Sell Homes Faster and for More Money
- The Bennington State Bank Announces Future Home in Wichita