Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 196
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 152
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 139
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 104
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wisconsin company targets parents with 'unlosable' face masks integrated into children's clothing
- New fundraiser will support family of Texas police officer killed in crash
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Kawaii-Crafts Creates & Curates Cuteness For Avid Fans Near & Far!
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Halloween Covid Masks Preparing To Scare Neighborhoods
- Wholesale Mask Brands in Los Angeles: 5 Brands to Support
- Cali makers you need to know! A Boutique In Atwater Village lets us know from hands on experience
- Jacknut Apparel Presents The North West Collection
The foundation raised and distributed a grand total of $365,422.26 between January 1 and June 30 through their "Hold the Line" apparel fundraiser campaigns featuring the sale of honorary t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, ladies' tank tops and decals made in the USA. Every Hold the Line campaign honors a recently fallen first responder, police officer, or K9 police dog serving a community in the U.S. All net proceeds from each sale go to the fallen officer's family or unit.
To date, donations have mostly been disbursed to the families of police officers. Two campaigns were devoted to fallen firefighters and five campaigns honored fallen K9 dogs.
More on eTradeWire News
- UK A Levels versus International A Levels
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center welcomes our Community Engagement Manager, Lisa Consiglio
- Tips for Choosing the Right Gold Rope Chain and Pendant
- Jodi Huntoon promoted to marketing director for Stevens Construction
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
"We are tremendously gratified and humbled by the outpouring of love and support from the Shield Republic community in honor of our country's brave and self-sacrificial first responders," said Charlie Romero, spokesperson for Shield Republic. "This new number blows away the previous accomplishments and sets the bar at a new all-time high. It shows how much our nation values the work of our protectors and first responders in these especially tumultuous times and affirms our need for these brave heroes."
View previous Hold the Line fundraisers at https://www.shieldrepublic.com/collections/previous-fundraisers.
Shield Republic Foundation gives back to the community through a number of fundraising campaigns every year, including Hold the Line fundraisers for families and units of first responders as well as the Christmas To Give program, which brings Christmas cheer and gifts to financially vulnerable families, as well as Helping Hands, a charitable program through which the company donates aid directly to local communities in the form of clothing, personal items, cash, and other types of critical support.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kansas City International Airport Adds Three BYD Buses
- Center Parc Credit Union Announces Naming-Rights Sponsorship for Georgia State Stadium
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—Inc. 5000
- Stratasys Platinum Channel Partner PADT Expands 3D Printing System Sales Into Texas to Meet the Growing Demand for Prototyping and End-Use Products
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
Learn more about Shield Republic Foundation at https://patriot.shieldrepublic.com/charities/.
About Shield Republic
Established in 2016, Shield Republic is an American lifestyle brand based outside Raleigh, North Carolina. The company offers creative, fresh apparel and merchandise embodying American pride. Everything sold by Shield Republic is designed and manufactured in the United States. Shield Republic appeals to patriotic Americans passionate about personal strength, second amendment rights and military strength. Through Shield Republic Foundation, the company shows appreciation to soldiers, first responders and their families.
Learn more about Shield Republic and shop the online store at https://www.shieldrepublic.com.
- Association for Talent Development hosting webinar to help develop strong and influential leaders
- 16 year old singer/songwriter/actress KatieB releases her new music video
- UkeySoft Updates Spotify Music Converter to Convert Spotify to MP3, OGG, AIFF
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book
- New Apartment Community Sets the Bar in Broward County for Navigating Life in the Age of Covid-19
- NorthBay Solutions Earns 2020 AWS Public Sector Partner Award for Best EDU Solution
- Reopening Schools: What Parents and Personnel Need to Know
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- Williams Development Partners Unveils New Branding and Website
- Axiomtek's Ultra Compact Network Appliance with 4 GbE LANs for IIoT Security Applications - NA346
- A.P. Williams Launches New Website and Logo
- African Americans Networking Worldwide
- Amida Technology Solutions Awarded $17 Million Data Management Contract Under IT-70
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- American Economy A Race To the Bottom
- "Ralph and Robort" by Nicholas Kasparis is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Home Cooking – And Food Waste Cost – Both Impact Consumers As They Adapt To Pandemic Life
- Research and Development efforts result in economical flame-resistant foam
- Collection of beautiful verse from a mysterious poet & wordsmith
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society (LDSS) announces the 11th Annual VIRTUAL Night of Champions