Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 347
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Southfield firm hires onsite teacher to support employees
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Dan T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Discusses OWI/DUI Expungement
- Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel T. Geherin Discusses "Probable Cause Conference" in Michigan
- Attorney Andrea Davis Opens Regional Law Firm
- Special Report explains how to mitigate climate change using carbon capture, utilisation and storage
- A new handbook offers timely guidance for those advising the ultra-wealthy
- Early Bird Tickets Available for Ashton College's Upcoming Immigration CPD Event (November 5, 202
- A. Barry Cappello, Managing Partner of Santa Barbara's Cappello & Noël, Named One of Top 100 Lawyers
- Firsel Ross Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch List
Mr. Hulsey is the founder of HULSEY PC and practices Intellectual Property law in Austin, Texas; Silicon Valley, California; Rochester, New York; and Memphis, Tennessee. A native of Memphis, Mr. Hulsey earned a J.D. from the Vanderbilt School of Law where he was Senior Managing Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and graduated Order of the Coif; earned a Masters in Economics from the University of Virginia focusing on technology industry economic development; and served as an Officer on nuclear submarines in the U.S. Navy.
Early in his career, Hulsey says, he was drawn to work with "creative, inventive types," especially engineers. "I continue to be amazed at the detailed and innovative ideas that clients bring to me. My goal is to help them protect and develop those ideas for the good of society and the benefit of the inventor."
More on eTradeWire News
- CB Entertainment Expands with New Partners
- Palzewicz Believes Social Security Not Enough
- US Navy Challenge coins on Amazon
- SPEARity™ Earns Distinguished Honoree Award
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
Mr. Hulsey has twice been formally recognized by the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Commission's Export Services Award for providing excellent patent, trademark, and copyright services to foreign companies seeking intellectual property assistance in the U.S. Qualification criteria include repeated, authenticated, publicized honors from the press, peers, trade groups and clients over a five-year period.
About Martindale-Hubbell: Since 1896, Martindale-Hubbell has worked to match clients with the attorneys who can best help solve their legal requirements. Now a leading global network of over one million lawyers, the organization tracks and recognizes excellence in the field. The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ and Martindale-Hubbell® Client Review Ratings are recognized as the gold standard in attorney ratings.
Within those ratings, Martindale-Hubbell singles out Client Champions ™ as "an elite group of attorneys who have received exceptional reviews from the people that know them best, their clients." These attorneys are chosen after a carefully managed, monitored, and confidential client review process. More information is available at www.martindale.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
About HULSEY PC: In 2003, William (Bill) Hulsey started HULSEY PC committed to promote entrepreneurship and the protection and commercialization of his clients' intellectual property rights. HULSEY PC takes pride in obtaining for its clients expertly drafted and strategically considered patents, trademarks, copyrights, and related agreements and official filings. Mr. Hulsey has been involved as IP counsel for the intensive due diligence phases of a number of multi-million dollar corporate transactions involving clients in the telecommunications, photovoltaic solar cell, and electronic medical sensor technology fields. As a result of the IP protection and commercialization efforts of his firm, clients have received multiples of their initial valuations in these transactions. For more information, visit http://HulseyIPlaw.com.
Donna Hulsey, Firm Manager
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Data & Software Integrations from KDG Keep Companies Connected
- Waterside Productions Announces Rick Outzen's New Book "Blood in the Water"
- The Pandemic and Your Retirement: Sexton Advisory Group Shares Insights on What to Expect
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 auction features vintage comic books, Pokémon collectibles, toys, dolls
- Alaska Gyn Oncologist Tackles Ovarian Cancer with Research, Music and Dance
- Cubs Take Down Yankees In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 Baseball Playoff Simulation
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group