Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
Similar on eTradeWire
- ACC STL Elects 2023 Board of Directors and Committee Chairs
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Rose Sorensen Appointed to LA Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Barbara J. Dawson Named to Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America for 2023
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Matthew Brickman Explains How Need Versus Ability Is Weighed In Determining Alimony with Rio Rocket
- "Murdaugh Murders Podcast" Launches Spinoff "Cup of Justice" and Skyrockets to Apple's #1 Podcast
- Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig Named Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise
- What do people look for in a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! WSU Student Found Dead In Dorm! 10 Mi. From Idaho Murders! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Trump Put on Notice of Indictment - AP
Mr. Hulsey is the founder of HULSEY PC and practices Intellectual Property law in Austin, Texas; Silicon Valley, California; Rochester, New York; and Memphis, Tennessee. A native of Memphis, Mr. Hulsey earned a J.D. from the Vanderbilt School of Law where he was Senior Managing Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and graduated Order of the Coif; earned a Masters in Economics from the University of Virginia focusing on technology industry economic development; and served as an Officer on nuclear submarines in the U.S. Navy.
Early in his career, Hulsey says, he was drawn to work with "creative, inventive types," especially engineers. "I continue to be amazed at the detailed and innovative ideas that clients bring to me. My goal is to help them protect and develop those ideas for the good of society and the benefit of the inventor."
More on eTradeWire News
- Puppy/Dog Portraits Unlike Any Others
- Veterans for Trump endorsement of MS Senator Chris McDaniel for Lieutenant Governor
- New E-commerce Shopping Site, Huntflavors, Where Customers Find Products Based on Flavors
- Ismail Sirdah – A Businessman Of Pride
- Your Admin Ninja helping businesses with their administrative needs
Mr. Hulsey has twice been formally recognized by the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Commission's Export Services Award for providing excellent patent, trademark, and copyright services to foreign companies seeking intellectual property assistance in the U.S. Qualification criteria include repeated, authenticated, publicized honors from the press, peers, trade groups and clients over a five-year period.
About Martindale-Hubbell: Since 1896, Martindale-Hubbell has worked to match clients with the attorneys who can best help solve their legal requirements. Now a leading global network of over one million lawyers, the organization tracks and recognizes excellence in the field. The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ and Martindale-Hubbell® Client Review Ratings are recognized as the gold standard in attorney ratings.
Within those ratings, Martindale-Hubbell singles out Client Champions ™ as "an elite group of attorneys who have received exceptional reviews from the people that know them best, their clients." These attorneys are chosen after a carefully managed, monitored, and confidential client review process. More information is available at www.martindale.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- DonnaInk Publications signs Author, SAG Agent Theresa Lynn Zaino's, "Born to Compete"
- Local Advocates Applaud New Legislation Expanding Rights For Lactating Parents To Pump At Work
- Blinds Couture Helps Homeowners to Transition away from Corded Window Coverings to Comply with 2023 Safety Rules
- Tax Professionals Can Now File 1099's and 1098's Electronically with ez1099 Software Quickly and Accurately
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome In Loving Mood For February Monthly Meeting
About HULSEY PC: In 2003, William (Bill) Hulsey started HULSEY PC committed to promote entrepreneurship and the protection and commercialization of his clients' intellectual property rights. HULSEY PC takes pride in obtaining for its clients expertly drafted and strategically considered patents, trademarks, copyrights, and related agreements and official filings. Mr. Hulsey has been involved as IP counsel for the intensive due diligence phases of a number of multi-million dollar corporate transactions involving clients in the telecommunications, photovoltaic solar cell, and electronic medical sensor technology fields. As a result of the IP protection and commercialization efforts of his firm, clients have received multiples of their initial valuations in these transactions. For more information, visit http://HulseyIPlaw.com.
Donna Hulsey, Firm Manager
- Celebrating the Return to Wellness
- Matcha Design Takes Gold at 20th Annual SIAA
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum & League of Women Voters PBC to Co-Host Talk on Suffrage Era P
- Coming Next Monday: Master Showman ROB RUSSELL to Launch Monthly 'Open Mic' at Cafe Centro in WPB
- Dream Foundation Keeps Terminally-Ill Couple Connected With Their Final Dream
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- Serial Entrepreneur Manny Wolfe Launches Innovative Tutoring Company
- The estate of Shirley Baskin, co-founder of Baskin Robbins, is part of Andrew Jones' Feb. 22 auction
- Orlando Caregiver's Questions Answered Workshop – Feb. 16 - Orlando, All Invited
- KmXtend Hair Extensions Takes Nashville by Storm as Seen Worn on Country Artists
- Greasezilla On Pace to Double Industry Presence in 2023
- Allume Architects Celebrates 10th Anniversary on February 10, 2023
- National Museum of Transportation Announces "All Aboard" Program
- "Light of Man" Award-Winning Documentary Proves Einstein Theory
- Fallon Daly joins Learn2Soar Business services
- Area Agency on Aging for Southwest Florida's Board Appoints New CEO
- Founder of Coily Products, Tasha Daniels Went From Homeless Single Mom, To Successful Entrepreneur
- Bosco Tech to Host Internationally Acclaimed Educational Expert Dr. Michael G. Thompson on Feb. 27
- Robert Nichols Announces the Release of Earn a Black Belt In... An Average Guy's Guide to Life
- Crafts Cluster Development Corp. Outlines Their Advantages in the Global Handicrafts Market