Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- More bodies. No accountability
- Fennemore Craig Elects Cameron Johnson as a Firm Director
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk C. Stange Present CLE for National Business Institute
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Private Advising Group PA (PAG) Named "2020 Best Law Firm" by BCG Attorney Search
- Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk Stange and Director of Administration Rebecca Terry Present CLE for myLawCLE
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Dickson J. Young, Esq., Named to Virginia Business Magazine's 2019 Legal Elite in the Category of Criminal Law
- Justice Tax, LLC is proud to partner with the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA)
Mr. Hulsey is the founder of HULSEY PC and practices Intellectual Property law in Austin, Texas; Silicon Valley, California; Rochester, New York; and Memphis, Tennessee. A native of Memphis, Mr. Hulsey earned a J.D. from the Vanderbilt School of Law where he was Senior Managing Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and graduated Order of the Coif; earned a Masters in Economics from the University of Virginia focusing on technology industry economic development; and served as an Officer on nuclear submarines in the U.S. Navy.
Early in his career, Hulsey says, he was drawn to work with "creative, inventive types," especially engineers. "I continue to be amazed at the detailed and innovative ideas that clients bring to me. My goal is to help them protect and develop those ideas for the good of society and the benefit of the inventor."
More on eTradeWire News
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
Mr. Hulsey has twice been formally recognized by the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Commission's Export Services Award for providing excellent patent, trademark, and copyright services to foreign companies seeking intellectual property assistance in the U.S. Qualification criteria include repeated, authenticated, publicized honors from the press, peers, trade groups and clients over a five-year period.
About Martindale-Hubbell: Since 1896, Martindale-Hubbell has worked to match clients with the attorneys who can best help solve their legal requirements. Now a leading global network of over one million lawyers, the organization tracks and recognizes excellence in the field. The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ and Martindale-Hubbell® Client Review Ratings are recognized as the gold standard in attorney ratings.
Within those ratings, Martindale-Hubbell singles out Client Champions ™ as "an elite group of attorneys who have received exceptional reviews from the people that know them best, their clients." These attorneys are chosen after a carefully managed, monitored, and confidential client review process. More information is available at www.martindale.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
About HULSEY PC: In 2003, William (Bill) Hulsey started HULSEY PC committed to promote entrepreneurship and the protection and commercialization of his clients' intellectual property rights. HULSEY PC takes pride in obtaining for its clients expertly drafted and strategically considered patents, trademarks, copyrights, and related agreements and official filings. Mr. Hulsey has been involved as IP counsel for the intensive due diligence phases of a number of multi-million dollar corporate transactions involving clients in the telecommunications, photovoltaic solar cell, and electronic medical sensor technology fields. As a result of the IP protection and commercialization efforts of his firm, clients have received multiples of their initial valuations in these transactions. For more information, visit http://HulseyIPlaw.com.
Donna Hulsey, Firm Manager
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling